intensive agr - in this type of agr more labour is used.it is a part of subsistence agriculture.bassically practised to fulfill the needs of a family or a local community........
extensive agr-in this type of agr less labour or capital is used as it is practised on a large scale so most of the work is done machines. it's a part of commercial agr,ie. it is practised for selling purposes
1. It is done in sparsely populated regions where the per capita share of farming land is high.
2. Its farms are very large in size
3. It is highly mechanised agriculture. Most of the agricultural activities aredone by machines.
4. The per capita yield is high but per hectare is low.
1. It is done in the densely populated regions where the per capita share of farming land is low.
2. Its farms are very small in size.
3. It is not mechanised. Most of the agricultural activities are done by hand.
4. The per capita yield is low but per hectares is high.
Intensive agriculture includes more family farms and down and dirty labour
Extensive agriculture is mainly large coorperations or family co-ops with bigger production