The following constructions are possible:
Construction of incircle and circumcircle.
Construction of an equilateral triangle in a given circle.
Construction of an equilateral triangle about a given circle
Construction of a square in the given circle.
Construction of a square about a given circ ....Read More
Construction of tangents to circles is possible in the following ways:
1. A tangent to a circle at a point on it without using the centre of the circle.
2. Tangents to a circle from a point outside the circle without using its centre.
3. A tangent to a circle from a point outside the circle usi ....Read More
Construction of a triangle is possible in the following two cases:
1. When the base, vertical angle and altitude through the vertex are given.
2. When the base, vertical angle and the median through the vertex are given.
Constructions of the following circles are possible:
1. A circle of gi ....Read More
Similarity of triangles or polygons is based on the following conditions:
Two polygons are similar if
their corresponding angles are equal and
their corresponding sides are in the same ratio or proportion.
If in two triangles, corresponding angles are equal, then their corresponding sides ....Read More
The linear symmetry is a symmetry in which a line divides a given figure into two identical halves then we say that the given figure has line symmetry. The line is called the axis of symmetry or line of symmetry.
A figure is said to have point symmetry about a point called the centre of the figure, ....Read More
A tangent to a circle is a line that intersects the circle at only one point. The common point of the tangent and the circle is called the point of contact. On the other hand, if a line which intersects the circle in two distinct points is called a secant of the circle. It is interesting to know tha ....Read More