There is no content available!
To Access the full content, Please Purchase
As a President of the Student Council of your school, you wish to organise a health camp in your school. Write a proposal in not more than 150 words, stating the steps you would take to conduct the health camp successfully.Marks:10
PROPOSAL FOR A HEALTH CAMP BY MAX HOSPITAL
Heading: To conduct basic health tests for the students of St. Mary’s Public School we propose to organise a health camp in the school premises.
Objectives: To ensure good health of the students.
To create an awareness to eat healthy and prevent many health complications that might occur in future.
List of Measures:
• A health camp by Max hospital, New Delhi will be conducted on 24th June 2019 in the school premises.
- Basic health tests will be conducted to test the blood pressure, body temperature, eye test, dental examination, BMI etc.
• Physicians and specialists will be advising the children to eat healthy and avoid junk in their daily routine in a session conducted for one hour.
- Special instructions to safeguard their health, avoid unhealthy food items and sufficient intake of water will also be given.
- Pamphlets containing Do’s and Don’ts regarding good health will be distributed to every student.
The slogan “A healthy mind in a healthy body” conveys the message that health is very important for a better living. We hope that the proposal will be accepted and the health of the children will be taken care.
As a member of the Student Council of your school, you are given the responsibility to take measures to reduce noise and air pollution in the school premises. Write a proposal in not more than 150 words, stating the steps you would take to complete it successfully.Marks:10
PROPOSAL FOR MEASURES TO CONTROL AIR AND NOISE POLLUTION
Heading: To adopt different methods to control noise and air pollution in and around the school we propose to take necessary measures.
Objectives: To create awareness among the students to restrict the usage of bikes and cars and save the environment.
Through students, convey the message to the public and encourage them to take necessary steps in reducing noise and air pollution.
List of Measures:
• To control the air and noise pollution, a team of students will be assigned various duties.
• Interested candidates will give their names to their class monitor.
- The selected members will discuss and create maximum number of placards, pamphlets, notices etc.
- The placards will display slogans to create awareness among the students regarding the alarming rate of pollution increasing day by day.
- Request will be made through notices to avoid bikes and cars in order to curb pollution.
- Through students the parents and other relatives will be given a message to follow small ways to control pollution.
The slogan “No pollution is the only solution” conveys the message to take care of the earth. We hope that the proposal will be accepted so that pollution can be controlled at a small level, indirectly helping the earth.
As a member of the Student Council of your school, you wish to organise a tree plantation program. Write a proposal in not more than 150 words, stating the steps you would take to conduct the event successfully.Marks:10
PROPOSAL FOR A TREE PLANTATION PROGRAM
Heading: To plant more and more saplings in the school premises and to reduce the effects of global warming, we propose to organise a tree plantation program.
Objectives: An initiative to teach the students the importance of plants and trees in saving the earth.
To curb the drastic environmental changes due to global warming.
List of Measures:
• A tree plantation program will be held from 24 to 29 June 2019.
• A small session will be held to teach the correct process of planting a sapling on the first day of the event.
- Every student from class I to XII will be asked to bring a sapling from home during the event.
- Ornamental plants, flower plants, oxygen emitting plants, neem, tulsi and any kind of useful plants can be brought by the students for the event.
• Around 500 saplings will be purchased by the school management for the occasion.
• Class teachers will make sure that the attendance is full and each student contributes generously for this noble cause.
It is said, “Care for the nature, Save the future”. We hope that the proposal will be accepted so that a small step towards green ecosystem can be taken by the students of Summerville Convent School.
As a member of the Student Council of your school, you wish to start a cleanliness drive in the school campus. Write a proposal in about 150 words, stating the steps you would take to make it a success.Marks:10
PROPOSAL TO START A CLEANLILESS DRIVE IN THE SCHOOL CAMPUS
The cleanliness drive is to keep the school campus neat and tidy.
To reduce the number of absentees due to various ailments we propose to set up a cleanliness drive in school.
The cleanliness drive will help the students to develop a habit of cleanliness in their daily routine. It will encourage the students of all age groups to stay fit and healthy by following clean habits.
List of Measures:
- The school playground will be used to educate the students about the importance of cleanliness in our day today life.
- Mr. Henry, District Lions Club will be conducting a session to explain various methods of keeping oneself clean and tidy.
- The session will be held on 5th June 2019 at 10 am in the school playground.
- Each class will have a representative who will monitor the steps taken by the students in keeping the school neat and clean.
- The class teachers will be assigned different areas of the school which needs cleaning.
- A fine of Rs.100 per student will be charged if any student or teacher is seen littering the school campus.
We hope that the proposal will be accepted so that a healthy and clean environment will make the school a better place for the students to acquire education.