The Great Depression
- One of the challenges faced by American economy was the Great Depression of 1929.
- American President, Woodrow Wilson lost his charisma and glory after the Paris Peace Conference.
- He failed to convince the American Senate to allow US to be a part of the League of Nati
- The Great Depression of 1929 badly affected the US economy.
- It also affected Germany, France, Japan and Britain.
- In Germany, a republican government named Weimar Republic emerged after their defeat in WW I.
- The Weimar Republic was unpopular due to its acce