Sounds,Cries of Animals
There is no content available!
The _____of an eagle was heard in the distance.Marks:1
'Screech ' is a loud, harsh, piercing cry that a seagull or a bat makes.
Suddenly we heard the _____ of an elephant.Marks:1
'Trumpet' is the loud cry of an elephant. It is a sound resembling that of a trumpet.
As I tried to enter the house a big dog _____ at me.Marks:1
Animals, especially dogs makes deep, low, inarticulate sounds when they are hostile.
I heard the _____ of the pigeons from the old building.Marks:1
'Coo' is a soft murmuring sound made by pigeons.
Supply the correct animal sound to each of the sentences:
1. The ________ of the flies was really annoying.
2. I heard the kitten ______ in the tree.
3. My morning started with the nightingales'
4. Monkeys started to _______ as we entered the
5. I could hear the ______ of the wolves as I entered the dense forest.Marks:5