Human Body - Endocrine, Circulatory and Nervous Systems
• The endocrine system of our body helps in regulating mood, growth and development, tissue function, metabolism, sexual function, etc.
• The two types of glands are present in our body are:
• Exocrine glands: Thes
Adolescence is basically a developmental phase in the life cycle of human beings. It includes not only physical growth and change, but also emotional, psychological and mental changes. It includes major changes in sexuality, relationships, physical maturity, emotional feelings and cognitive proce.... Read More
• Animals need food, water and oxygen for their survival. They need to transport all these substances to various parts of their body.
• The circulatory system transports food, water and oxygen from one place to another in the body of an organis
• Cells are the building blocks of the body. Tissues are organisation of similar types of cells that perform a specialised function.
• Blood is a type of connective tissue that connects various tissues and organs. Blood circulates continuous.... Read More
• Karl Landsteiner identified different types of blood groups in humans, which made blood transfusion much safer.The four major types of blood groups are A, B, AB and O.
• Antigens are the substances that are foreign to the body’sdefence
All living organisms sense changes or stimuli in their environment and respond to them. For proper response to stimuli, many organs in the body need to work together in coordination.
The coordination in humans takes place through two ways, namely, chemical pathway and nervous pathway..... Read More