CBSE Class 12 Economics Notes
Introduction to CBSE Exam
The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE, is one of the most preferred national level boards of education, managed and controlled by the Government of India. It is recognised for its distinct syllabus that caters to the ever-changing world around us. The extensive syllabus and the well-defined exam pattern aid the students in progressing well through the NCERT curriculum.
CBSE Class 12 Economics Notes
Economics, one of the crucial subjects of Commerce, has a vast syllabus and covers various aspects. Extramarks CBSE Class 12 Economic Notes help students prepare for their exams by providing extensive study material. These notes are compiled by experts with over two decades of experience as teachers. Furthermore, they are designed after analysing the past ten years’ CBSE question papers and the latest subject material to ensure that every aspect of the syllabus is accounted for.
The CBSE Class 12 Economics Notes can be extremely helpful in preparing for your board exams. Our subject experts have described each concept, including equations, diagrams, formulae , and various important questions and topics, in a way that helps the students prepare for upcoming assessments. In addition, the many important questions included as a part of the CBSE sample papers can groom you to efficiently tackle the exam. Finally, you may consider the NCERT books, download the class 12 economics notes pdf, or study on our website for free. From CBSE revision notes to various important questions and answers, we provide all the answers a student needs to crack the Class 12 Economics Board Exams.
Chapter-Wise Revision Notes for Class 12 Economics
The CBSE Class 12 Economics Notes prepared especially for revision provides students with comprehensive materials to prepare for their exams and alleviate any stress they face. Economics is one of the most elaborate subjects under the CBSE syllabus. Therefore, the CBSE Class 12 Economics Notes is segmented into Macroeconomics and Microeconomics to ensure that the study material is well-structured. This segmentation helps students navigate the topic they need and prepare immaculately.
CBSE Class 12 Economics Notes Part A – Microeconomics
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to Microeconomics
- Chapter 2 – Theory of Consumer Behaviour
- Chapter 3 – Production and Costs
- Chapter 4 – Theory of Firm Under Perfect Competition
- Chapter 5 – Market Equilibrium
- Chapter 6 – Non-Competitive Markets
CBSE Class 12 Economics Notes Part B – Macroeconomics
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – National Income Accounting
- Chapter 3 – Money and Banking
- Chapter 4 – Determination of Income and Employment
- Chapter 5 – Government Budget and Economy
- Chapter 6 – Open-Economy Macroeconomics
The CBSE Class 12 Economics Notes covers all the aspects of Micro and Macroeconomics. In addition to the study material, the students will also receive assistance preparing for their exams. At Extramarks, we provide CBSE Economics extra questions that help students get ready for the upcoming exams.
The above-mentioned chapter-wise CBSE Class 12 Economics Notes can be helpful as reference material for study and revision.
CBSE Quick Revision Notes for Class 12 Economics
The CBSE Class 12 Economics Notes for revision is curated by some of the most brilliant minds of Extramarks. Our education experts who have several years of experience in Economics have prepared the below-mentioned revision material, keeping in mind the burden of time students face during exams. The revision notes will help students study and be prepared for the upcoming exams. You may refer to the class 12 economics notes below.
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Money and Banking
- Government Budget and Economy
- Balance of Payments and Foreign Exchange
- Determination of Income and Employment
- Consumer Equilibrium and Demand
- Forms of Market and Price Determination
- Producer Behaviour and Supply
- National Income and Related Aggregates
CBSE Class 12 Economics Notes for revision can be viewed for free by clicking on the topics mentioned above. The revision material covers the entire syllabus and is exceptionally compiled to help students excel in their exams.
How Extramarks Can Help Students for Class 12 Economics?
The CBSE Class 12 Economics Notes by Extramarks uses easy language and is structured to offer all-inclusive study material to the students. We keep in mind the time constraint faced by students balancing various tasks in hand and hence have structured the economics notes in accordance with the Important Formulas. Our CBSE Class 12 economics notes include important questions, formulas and concepts, sample papers, revision notes, and the CBSE previous year question papers.
Some of the Extramarks benefits include
- Well-structured CBSE Class 12 economics notes for free
- Easy to understand study material that is engaging and informative
- Detailed notes of concepts, diagrams and formulas presented in any chapter
- Important questions with reference to previous years’ question paper
- CBSE extra questions that reflect the most recent study material as per the CBSE syllabus
- Sample question paper and revision material as per CBSE syllabus to prepare for your exam
Each student can succeed, but the thought of brushing through pages and pages of information may be daunting to many. We, at Extramarks, believe in maximum accuracy in minimum time, and hence the CBSE Class 12 economics notes that we offer are as per the guidelines of the CBSE syllabus. The content is structured to help students manoeuvre through each topic with ease. The CBSE Class 12 economics notes also include some of the most important questions that were a part of the CBSE previous year question papers. From eye-catching formatting to easy-to-understand language, we have built the CBSE Class 12 economics notes to aid the students in self-study.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What advantages do CBSE Class 12 economics notes have?
The CBSE Class 12 economics notes can be accessed anytime such that you can follow your own study routine.
2. Is Economics a difficult subject?
The Economics CBSE syllabus is vast, but you can lessen the stress while preparing for your board examination if you have the right study material. In addition, the CBSE Class 12 economics notes are structured to ease the burden on the students.
3. How to prepare for the CBSE Class 12 Economics exam?
Preparing for the CBSE Class 12 Economics exam required the students to dedicate time and energy to compiling notes to revise during the exam. But with free CBSE revision notes available, students can instead spend more time studying. In addition, students can refer to the notes to study and use the revision material right before the exam.
4. Has the entire economics syllabus of CBSE class 12 been covered in the revision notes?
Yes, the entire CBSE syllabus has been covered to give the utmost benefit to the students.
5. Do the revision notes provide details on various concepts, diagrams, and formulas stated in Class 12 Economics?
The CBSE revision notes for economics also provide details on important concepts, diagrams and formulas.
6. Is it important to study the revision material?
The revision material comprises reference notes compiled together to benefit the students during their exams. In addition, it will help students revise during the exam