NCERT Solutions Class 6 Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science
Different examination boards including CBSE follow NCERT curriculum and structure in terms of concepts and answers, it is applicable across the board. Thus, it becomes important for the students to consider NCERT Science Class 6 at an initial stage of preparation for conceptual clarity. Then they must try and practise some questions and compare them with NCERT Solutions.
Extramarks brings out the NCERT class 6 Science Solutions which is easy to access and understand as well. The solutions are provided by the subject matter experts who cross-check the answers so that students know how to write the answer to the questions in their upcoming examination irrespective of the board they follow. The NCERT solutions for class 6 science can be easily downloaded and accessed offline.
NCERT Class 6 Science Chapter-wise Solutions –
Subject experts at Extramarks made sure that the answers must follow the recent NCERT curriculum and examination structure to maintain the authenticity and accuracy of the NCERT Solutions.
Here is the list of NCERT solutions of class 6 Science chapters given below:
- Chapter 1: Food – Where Does it Come From?
- Chapter 2 – Components of Food
- Chapter 3 – Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4 – Sorting Materials into Groups
- Chapter 5 – Separation of Substances
- Chapter 6 – Changes around Us
- Chapter 7 – Getting to Know Plants
- Chapter 8 – Body Movements
- Chapter 9 – The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings
- Chapter 10 – Motion and Measurement of Distances
- Chapter 11 – Light, Shadows, and Reflections
- Chapter 12 – Electricity and Circuits
- Chapter 13 – Fun with Magnets
- Chapter 14 – Water
- Chapter 15 – Air Around Us
- Chapter 16 – Garbage In, Garbage Out
NCERT Class 6 Science Chapter wise Solutions in Hindi Medium
Extramarks has taken into consideration the problems that are faced by the Hindi medium students in getting solutions on the web, even if they find one, then they can’t trust on their reliability and accuracy. Extramarks bring out the same NCERT solutions for Class 6 Science in Hindi medium as well. The entire syllabus has been covered by NCERT Solutions with all the chapters mentioned above. Students just need to visit the Extramarks website to access it.
Here is the list of NCERT solutions of class 6 Science chapters in Hindi given below:
- Chapter 1 – Food Where Does It Come From in Hindi
- Chapter 2 – Components of Food in Hindi
- Chapter 3 – Fibre to Fabric in Hindi
- Chapter 4 – Sorting Materials into Groups in Hindi
- Chapter 5 – Separation of Substances in Hindi
- Chapter 6 – Changes around Us in Hindi
- Chapter 7 – Getting to Know Plants in Hindi
- Chapter 8 – Body Movements in Hindi
- Chapter 9 – The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings in Hindi
- Chapter 10 – Motion and Measurement of Distances in Hindi
- Chapter 11 – Light, Shadows and Reflections in Hindi
- Chapter 12 – Electricity and Circuits in Hindi
- Chapter 13 – Fun with Magnets in Hindi
- Chapter 14 – Water in Hindi
- Chapter 15 – Air Around Us in Hindi
- Chapter 16 – Garbage In, Garbage Out in Hindi
Class 6 Science NCERT: An Overview of the Syllabus
Prior to NCERT solutions, brief conceptual notes are given to the students, so that they can get an overview of the chapters instead of jumping to the questions directly. A complete summary and keynotes are accessible on the Extramarks official website.
Chapter 1: Food – Where Does it Come From?
Chapter 1 covers important concepts such as a variety of food, food materials, parts of plant, and animal products as food. There are various in-text activities in the chapter to help students observe the food they eat on a daily basis and their source of generation or production.
Chapter 2: Components of Food
The chapter teaches about various components of food such as minerals, proteins, and carbohydrates. Children will also learn about the health benefits of these components, a balanced diet and its importance, and other related topics.
Chapter 3: Fibre to Fabric
The chapter introduces students to different processes involved in making fabric from fibers. They will learn about the production of clothes from different raw materials, the raw materials we get from plants and animals, and the differences between natural and synthetic fibers.
Chapter 4: Sorting Materials into Groups
The chapter develops an understanding in students about categorizing or sorting materials and objects based on their characteristics. Children will be taught to observe features like size, texture, shape, etc. of the materials found in the surroundings.
Chapter 5: Separation of Substances
The chapter discusses different ways used to separate substances based on their original properties. These ways include churning, filtration, decantation etc.
Chapter 6: Changes Around Us
The chapter helps students observe the changes that happen in the surrounding, and how and why they take place. Students will also be able to classify the changes as reversible and irreversible.
Chapter 7: Getting to Know Plants
There are various types of plants in the environment. Chapter 7 discusses some of these types of plants in detail. There are different activities in the chapter to introduce students to herbs, trees, shrubs etc.
Chapter 8: Body Movements
The chapter covers different types of movements in the body. Students will learn about the parts that are involved in making our body move. The chapter also explains the types of joints and the types of movements they help our body perform.
Chapter 9: The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings
The chapter talks about the living organisms and surroundings they are found in. Students will also learn about the different types of environments where an organism can survive.
Chapter 10: Motion and Measurement of Distances
The chapter takes students through the phases of the evolution of transport on the basis of understanding motion. Students will learn about motion and its classifications. It will also talk about the methods and instruments used to measure the distance between objects.
Chapter 11: Light, Shadows, and Reflections
The chapter covers light, shadows, and reflections in detail. Students will also get to know about other topics such as the objects that emit and do not emit light, their nature, properties and applications.
Chapter 12: Electricity and Circuits
The chapter provides knowledge of concepts such as electrical devices, electricity, electric circuits, conductors, switches, and insulators. The other important topics covered are electric cells, connecting an electric cell to an electric bulb, attachments and terminals in an electric cell, and how to make an electric circuit.
Chapter 13: Fun with Magnets
In this chapter, students will learn about the discovery of magnets, classification of magnetic and non-magnetic materials, and applications of such materials.
Chapter 14: Water
The chapter talks about the necessity of water in lives, its conservation, misuse, and the various sources of water on Earth. Students will be made aware of the importance of saving water and preventing water pollution.
Chapter 15: Air Around Us
The chapter covers another important natural element, that’s air. Students will learn about the components of air and the role of the atmosphere.
Chapter 16: Garbage In, Garbage Out
The chapter introduces students to the basic level of waste management. It covers topics like dealing with garbage, recycling paper and plastic, vermicomposting, etc.
NCERT Solutions Class 6 Science Chapter-wise List
NCERT Solutions Class 6 Science in Hindi Medium
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Marks Weightage
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 include all of the fundamentals of science for CBSE exams. Class 6 Science final examination is 100 marks. The NCERT Class 6 Science Solutions include the complete chapters as per the curriculum.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions Science Class 6
– The advantage of preparing through NCERT Solutions are as follows:
- The NCERT Solutions offer a thorough understanding of each and every chapter.
- The explanations are written in a simple and clear language so that all students can easily understand and benefit from them.
- The solutions are curated by teachers who are considered to be subject matter experts.
- The answers also provide practical examples so that students can learn through real life experiences and help them develop critical thinking skills.
- All possible topics that may be covered in the question papers and tests are addressed in the solutions, allowing students to score well in the exams.
- The solutions are written in a clear, simple and engaging manner to assist students to earn the highest possible score and continue to reap the benefits in the subsequent classes as well.
Why should you choose Extramarks?
Extramarks prepare solutions for various boards such as CBSE, ICSE, and NCERT in accordance with the latest guidelines in a clear and crystal manner. . Extramarks subject experts cross-check the answer with NCERT concepts before sharing it on board. . Students can easily rely on the NCERT solutions given by Extramarks in terms of accuracy and methodology that has been opted for writing the answer (with following the time constraint as per the question).
Extramarks make learning content with the goal of assisting students in grasping the fundamental principles in every chapter along with the topic in a systematic manner rather than just memorising it. When students comprehend the concepts well, they will be able to answer any question. . Having a thorough knowledge of the principles also aids in their application in real-life situations. In-depth knowledge and a solid foundation will help you do well in school, as well as in many competitive examinations.
Students who use Extramarks study material may study and prepare for their examinations without having to worry about getting the right study material, and they can save time for extra practice before their tests. The content provided by Extramarks allows students to assess, revise their syllabus and clarify their doubts if any way ahead of exams.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How many chapters are there in class 6 science textbooks?
There are a total of 16 chapters and all of them carry equal weightage from the examination point of view.
2. What are the benefits of using questions from NCERT solutions for a student?
Students will get to know a method that they have to opt for while answering a particular question. NCERT Solutions are valid everywhere, so it also contributes to the accuracy and authenticity of the answers.
3. How can a student access the NCERT solution online?
Students can easily get the complete NCERT solutions for class 6 Science on the Extramarks official website. They must first register t at Extramarks and then they can access NCERT Solutions for the entire syllabus.
4. How can a student learn Class 6 science syllabus in a limited time?
One of the aspects of science that requires a lot of conceptual knowledge.. Extramarks provides NCERT Solutions, which allows the students to study the entire curriculum without much difficulty. These solutions have been drafted by the subject matter expert to help students to excel in their yearly exams. Using these solutions, students can complete their assignments on time, since it includes solutions to every problem in the NCERT textbook. These solutions can be used by students who have any difficulty clarifying their doubts in class.