JEE Main 2023 Questions And Solutions
JEE Main Important Questions 2023
Introduction to the Exam:
JEE Main examination is a Joint Entrance Examination conducted in 13 languages across India. This entrance examination allows students to seek admission to various technical undergraduate programs.
JEE Main Questions 2023
JEE Main is considered to be one of the most challenging examinations. Students willing to pursue their engineering, architecture or planning professions have to appear for the JEE Main Examination. The JEE Main questions are asked from three subjects- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. To answer JEE Main questions, students must have in-depth knowledge and a keen sense of the NCERT books of eleventh and twelfth standards. Students should also be updated about the JEE Main syllabus JEE exam pattern and answer many important questions to perform well.
JEE Questions for Physics are based on the following chapters:
The JEE Main syllabus for Chemistry is divided into three sections:
|Section A: Physical Chemistry|
|Section B: Inorganic Chemistry|
|Section B: Organic Chemistry|
The JEE Main Questions for mathematics are based on 19 topics from the standard syllabus from NCERT classes 11 and 12.
JEE Main Exam Pattern & Important Questions
The NTA sets the JEE Main question papers. JEE Main consists of two papers. Students willing to enroll for B.tech/B.E. should appear for Paper 1, and Paper 2 is for B.Arch and B.Plan. Paper 1 is conducted in 13 languages and is of 400 marks. Each subject: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is divided into two sections and has 30 (20 MCQs + 10 Objective type) questions each. Students appear for only five objective questions out of 10 in Section B. The 3 hours written paper includes a negative marking system. Students gain four marks for each correct answer and lose one mark for every incorrect answer.
Benefits of Solving JEE Main questions
- Regular practice will help the student get acquainted with the JEE Main important questions and exam pattern.
- Solving JEE main questions helps students to manage time effectively. Students can analyze the time they take to solve each question and accordingly plan their paper.
- It is the best way to revise, practice and improve your JEE Main preparation.
Do’s and Don’ts for JEE MAIN Exam
- Develop a habit of practicing a minimum of 30 JEE Main questions each day.
- Make your notes, mark all important topics and solve JEE Main sample papers, JEE Advanced question papers, and JEE Main Mock tests.
- Use JEE Main revision notes for reviewing and for quick assessment.
- Carry all required documents on the JEE Main exam date – JEE Main admit card, aadhar card, etc.
- Do not depend just on NCERT books. Instead, use the best reference books and solve as many JEE Main questions as possible.
- Do not skip any section. Instead, study all topics thoroughly from the NCERT book to score top ranks.
- It is important that you manage your time effectively as you need to solve a lot of questions with good accuracy to get a good rank.
JEE Main Related Links
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Are NCERT Books necessary to crack JEE Main?
NCERT Books will help you cement your base and gain an in-depth understanding of the essential concepts. The summary mentioned after each chapter is like a quick revision and helps to strengthen the basics. Students should thoroughly study the NCERT book as 70-80% of the JEE Main questions are directly asked from here.
2. Is JEE Main 2023 online or offline?
JEE Main 2023 Paper 1 will be conducted computer-based (online). However, the drawing paper for B. Arch will take place offline. After an official announcement, students should fill out the JEE Main application form and enrol for the upcoming examinations.