The NCERT Class 3 EVS covers a lot of topics that arouse curiosity within kids about their surroundings. The questions in each chapter will guide the student to achieve a better understanding of the world around them. The solutions to the chapters will let the students compare their thought processes with the standard answers. Children can also refer to the Class 3 EVS NCERT solutions offline for additional practise.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Download
If students want to practise offline, they can always do so by simply downloading the NCERT Solutions and using them as and when required. The NCERT solutions are available offline to let students study at their own convenience. They don't have to stay online to refer to the answers. The chapters require thorough understanding and clarity. At any point, if students get stuck while solving a particular question, they can use the offline NCERT solutions and get their teacher’s or parents’ opinion as well.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Chapters
The CBSE EVS Class 3 book has 24 chapters. There are story-based questions at the end of each chapter. The concepts explained in the chapter are asked through these questions. Some of the concepts in EVS Class 3 books are tricky, and so are the questions related to them. That is why the experts at Extramarks have prepared NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS in an easy-to-understand manner for the young minds.
Here’s the list of the chapters:
- Chapter 1 - Poonam’s Day Out
- Chapter 2 - The Plant Fairy
- Chapter 3 - Water O’ Water
- Chapter 4 - Our First School
- Chapter 5 - Chhotu’s House
- Chapter 6 - Foods We Eat
- Chapter 7 - Saying Without Speaking
- Chapter 8 - Flying High
- Chapter 9 - It’s Raining
- Chapter 10 - What Is Cooking
- Chapter 11 - From Here To There
- Chapter 12 - Work We Do
- Chapter 13 - Sharing Our Feelings
- Chapter 14 - The Story Of Food
- Chapter 15 - Making Pots
- Chapter 16 - Games We Play
- Chapter 17 - Here Comes A Letter
- Chapter 18 - A House Like This
- Chapter 19 - Our Friends Animals
- Chapter 20 - Drop By Drop
- Chapter 21 - Families Can Be Different
- Chapter 22 - Left Right
- Chapter 23 - A Beautiful Cloth
- Chapter 24 - Web Of Life
Chapter - Looking Around - Environmental Studies
The section is where students can find all the answers to the problems they face in the EVS subject. It helps you solve the problems and ensure that all your concepts get cleared faster and better. It is also an excellent guide to help you score well in your board examination in future.
With options like NCERT solutions, kids can understand how to solve a problem thoroughly and learn the techniques that were probably unclear to them earlier. It is systematically formatted so kids can use it for reference anytime without confusion.
Class 3 EVS Chapter Wise Marks Weightage
Class 3 EVS is a crucial subject. Many questions can be repetitive in the exams for which students must refer to suitable study material. The paper for this subject of class 3 consists of Very Short Answers (VSA), Short Answers (SA), and Long Answers (LA) in sections like:
- Identification and Classification
- Discovery of Facts
Why are Class 3 EVS NCERT Solutions Important?
- With the help of Class 3 EVS NCERT Solutions, students can solve all the textbook questions with accuracy.
- The solutions given are all well explained and stacked systematically to cut down the efforts and time of the students.
- The NCERT Solutions are designed for students to prepare and be confident for their exams as the content presented is simple, easy to understand and compact.
- All the solutions are provided with explanations and key points. Whenever examples were required, the same was given for better understanding.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Yes, the NCERT Books for Class 3 have covered the complete information that a student must read and learn. The books are well designed by the experts after thorough research and curated with accuracy.
You can find the NCERT Books for Class 3 online and use them as and when required. Since the experts make the solutions interactively to help students perform well in the exam, it is suitable for students to go through it regularly.
EVS is the short form used for Environmental Studies. This subject is considered an introduction to science. In Class 3 Science, students need a stepping stone to discover subjects like science in middle school, for which EVS can be helpful.