NEET Mock Test
The NEET Mock Test is available to all NEET candidates and can be used to better understand the exam format and key ideas. The NEET mock examination also aids in the analysis of time management and exam readiness. The NTA Mock Test is available to NEET 2022 test candidates. A chapter-by-chapter NEET question bank is now available from the NTA in addition to official NEET practise tests. The goal of NEET Mock Test 2022 is to familiarise you with the structure or user interface of the test.
NEET candidates can take a mock exam on NTA’s official and Extramarks’ websites. Therefore, Extramarks’ is the right place to start with your NEET Preparation today.
Official NEET Mock Test by NTA
Aspirants can take the NEET 2022 Official Mock Test on the National Testing Agency’s official website. It provides the best Mock Test for NEET. To get the NEET sample papers, follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Visit the NTA’s official website, http://nta.ac.in. Select the Students tab from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Go to the Mock Test link after opening the tab.
Step 3: Select the test you wish to take from the drop-down menu, such as NEET.
Step 4: Choose the courses for which you wish to administer the mock test, such as biology, chemistry, or physics.
Step 5: Choose “Start Mock Test ” from the drop-down menu.”
The Process of NEET Mock Test
Extramarks’ provide essential details of the NEET Mock Test and guide you through the process:
- Before taking the NEET mock tests, make sure you are well prepared. Examine the NEET 2022 curriculum and all the topics carefully.
- The NTA NEET mock test is offered online, although the NEET exam will be administered on paper and pencil. As a result, the student should create an actual exam-like situation while conducting the practice test.
- When taking the online NTA Mock test 2022, candidates can choose between English and Hindi as their languages.
- A candidate taking a NEET mock test should ensure that they are sitting in a calm environment not to be distracted throughout the exam.
- You can take NEET mock tests that are available on NTA’s official website once you have completed all the practice tests provided.
- Take a fresh OMR Sheet and mark your answers.. Then, start answering the questions and keep track of which ones are accurate.
- The mock exam will be automatically submitted when the NTA’s online sample examinations timer runs out. Therefore, the applicants will receive their results as soon as the exam is done.
- Read all the test instructions carefully. Once you’ve read all the instructions, you can proceed; you won’t be forwarded to the next screen if you don’t click.
- Once you’ve completed all of your responses, you’ll be prompted to confirm your option to submit the exam since once it’s been submitted, no modifications may be made.
- Results, incorrect responses, and unresolved questions will all be displayed on the screen along with the results themselves.
NEET Mock Test- The best way to prepare for NEET 2022
NEET Mock Tests are an essential part of the NEET 2022 preparation process. While taking the NEET Mock Test, aspirants can enhance their speed and accuracy in answering questions. In addition, the mock test provides students with a realistic exam experience, boosting their confidence and preparedness for the final exam. Check out the reasons why applicants should take a practice test before taking the NEET exam:
- Mock tests, such as sample papers, practise papers, and past years’ NEET examinations, are necessary for effectively managing time and completing the exam within the allotted time.
- Candidates are advised to use a timer to judge their level of performance and the amount of time spent on each question when taking the NTA’s NEET mock test.
- The NTA mock examinations are designed to help applicants improve their speed and accuracy, which are both important factors in attaining a higher score.
- Candidates can become familiar with the actual test format and prepare accordingly.
- By taking numerous NEET 2022 mock tests, candidates will learn about their vital areas and those that require more concentration.
- By taking the NTA’s NEET mock test, candidates can understand the level of difficulty of the NEET exam and plan a sound strategy after measuring their progress in the exam.
Tips and Tricks for NEET Preparation
By taking NEET mock examinations, aspirants will become more comfortable with the new exam structure and better understand their strengths and weaknesses. Moreover, candidates can evaluate their preparation and ensure that they have covered all the essential topics. Based on their mock examination results, candidates can reconsider their study method and prepare accordingly for the NEET exam. Extramarks’ provides some tips and tricks from the toppers and experts:
- The NEET 2022 syllabus should be well-understood by the candidates. Examine the syllabus closely to ensure that any recent additions or deletions from the NEET syllabus are not overlooked. After the applicant has explored the curriculum, they can cover it strategically. Concentrate on one topic at a time; once you’ve mastered one, go on to the next. Finally, examine the material you’ve learned so far.
- Because time is viewed as a significant constraint, efficiently managing time during NEET preparation may have a considerable influence. By taking additional mock exams, candidates may construct an efficient time management strategy for the three parts of the NEET. Applicants for the NEET should take practice examinations to avoid making the same blunders.
- Many toppers believe that taking the mock test would provide students with a better grasp of the new exam format and the kind of questions that will be given in the exam. Test series, last year’s question papers, and mock tests are all helpful in getting into the test mindset and imagining how the questions would appear in the exam.
- Taking more mock tests and examining past years’ question papers will assist NEET candidates in developing confidence by instilling them with a feeling of accomplishment. By taking more mock tests and increasing their understanding of the test format, candidates can guarantee that they are on the right road. In addition, exam anxiety is reduced by doing a mock test, and you will feel more confident and at ease.
- Regular practice tests may assist NEET students to increase their accuracy and lower their chances of negative marking. In addition, candidates would become more familiar with the new pattern and discover strategies to enhance their NEET scores if more NEET mock tests and practice tests are given.
Advantages of taking the NEET Mock Test
NEET is a highly competitive exam in which a 5-pointer difference might knock you down over 50 places. The ultimate preparation strategy might include thorough reviews of topics and extensive practice using mock examinations, sample papers, and past year’s papers.
Though there are several advantages of taking mock tests, Extramarks’ will highlight a few of the following benefits:
- It is instrumental in understanding time management and enhancing performance because it replicates the test environment.
- It helps students overcome uneasiness and build a positive attitude by increasing their confidence in their preparations.
- It is an excellent tool for evaluating and learning about one’s preparedness.
- Helps in the evaluation of preparation, including its strengths and weaknesses, and in effective problem-solving.
- It helps improve speed and accuracy, essential factors in competitive exams.
- NEET Mock Test provides students with a complete overview of the NEET exam structure, allowing them to become comfortable with the format and typology of anticipated questions.
NEET Exam Pattern
|Number of Questions||180 MCQs to be answered from the total of 200 MCQs|
|Exam mode||Offline in pen and paper mode|
|Types of Questions||Objective questions have one correct answer out of four questions|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours and 20 minutes|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology)|
|Language||The question paper is available in 13 languages- Hindi, English, Urdu, Assamese, Telugu, Bengali, Tamil, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Odiya, Malayalam and Marathi|
|Marking scheme||4 marks are given for every correct answer|
|Negative marking||One mark is deducted for every wrong answer|
Points to keep in mind while taking NEET Mock Test
- Complete a range of practice tests. NEET Mock tests include questions of varying difficulty levels. Students tend to improve their understanding of ideas by taking various practice tests.
- They begin taking practice tests only after completing at least half of their courses. They won’t be confused if certain questions are unknown this way. Furthermore, this will boost their self-assurance as they continue to prepare.
- Students must attempt a minimum of two mock tests every month in the beginning. However, this figure should rise as they do more of their coursework and examinations. In the months prior to the exam, students must prepare by taking a minimum of 10 to 12 mock tests.
- Students must examine their performance after each mock test and strive to do better on the next one.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Yes, a NEET Mock test can help you prepare for the exam. By taking extra mock tests, candidates can better know the most recent exam format and a questionnaire answered in the exam. NEET candidates can take more mock tests available on various websites as technology progresses. In addition, they will be able to access the test via computers, cellphones, tablets, and other devices.
Every student has a unique approach to tackling a NEET question paper which is tailored to their speed and depth of topic understanding. However, there are a few typical strategies you may apply when taking the NEET online mock test series:
- Start with the Biology section and attempt to answer all questions correctly. This is because Biology should be your best prepared subject as you are aiming for a medical degree.
- Don’t use guess work anywhere. You’ll have too many negatives, which will lower your overall score.
- Have a thorough plan so that you can regularly revise and practise. Continue to work hard and improve yourself with each passing day. This will help you be more confident during your final NEET tests