ICSE Sample Question Papers
ICSE and ISC Sample Papers for Class 6 to 12 – All Subjects
The performance of the students in academics gives a boost to their confidence. Every student has their own examination strategy. If the applicant is studying in the ICSE board, then they must refer to the sample papers properly. Important questions, sample papers, etc., can help the student understand the types of questions asked in the examination.
Students should refer to the revision notes, practice questions, and other learning materials to understand and cope with the difficulty level of the question paper. Extramarks provides the students with the ICSE sample papers for classes 6 to 12. There are ICSE and ISC Sample Papers for all the subjects from Class 6 to 12. Students can easily access them and practice.
ICSE and ISC Sample Question Papers with Solutions for Class 6 to 12 – All Subjects
Students should refer to the ICSE and ISC sample question papers to understand the examination pattern. It will help them score good marks in the examination. Candidates can refer to Extramarks to access the ICSE and ISC sample question papers with solutions for classes 6 to 12.
The major advantages of the ICSE and ISC sample question papers are given below. They are as follows
- The sample papers can help the students prepare for the academic year properly.
- Candidates will be able to understand the examination pattern if they are following the study materials properly.
- Applicants can master their time management skills if they refer to and practice the sample question paper.
- All the question papers, revision notes, etc., are prepared by expert educators.
- Students can get an idea about the important topics through the study materials designed by the experts.
ISC Sample Papers for Class 12 – All Subjects
The questions for class 12 and all subjects are mentioned below. They are as follows:
- Do electrons that can absorb the photons come out as photoelectrons?
- How are the magnitudes of the electric and magnetic fields related to the velocity of electromagnetic waves?
- Write the chemical reaction for the carbonyl amines reactions and diazotization reactions.
- Name a biodegradable magnet.
- All papaya plants bear flowers but fruits are seen in some.
- Name the lining of the uterus.
- Looks can be deceptive. Give your thoughts on this.
- Money can buy happiness. Give your thoughts for or against this statement.
ISC Sample Papers for Class 11 – All Subjects
The questions for class 11 are given below. Students can refer them for the preparation for the examination. They are as follows:
- Determine the value for k for which the line is 2x-3y =k touch the parabola y = 6x.
- Find the number of ways through which can be selected to form a committee in the majority of females. If they want to form a committee of 5 out of 6 males and 8 females.
- Name the voluntary division in the Nervous System.
- What are the factors required for the germination of the seeds?
- Today’s youth think more in the practical sense than trusting their emotions. Give your opinions for or against the statement.
ICSE Sample Papers for Class 10 – All Subjects
- Find the energy possessed by a body on a spinning top?
- What will happen if we heat concentrated nitric acid?
- Name the layer that provides nourishment to the eye.
- When the doctor is checking your pulse rate, what exactly does he press on your wrist?
- Recall an event of social magnitude in your locality. Write little about its background like how the event occurred and people related to it.
ICSE Sample Papers for Class 9 – All Subjects
The sample questions for class 9 are given below. Students can refer to them for practice. They are as follows:
- Determine the metric tons present in the teragram.
- Give the reason for the following statement:
- Oxygen is an oxidizing agent.
- What is the function of the ribosomes?
- Write your views on the statement ‘Time is money so spend it wisely.
ICSE Sample Papers for Class 8 – All Subjects
The sample questions for class 8 are given below. They are as follows:
- A gas can be easily compressed. Give reasons.
- Name the outermost orbit or shell of an atom.
- What are the different agents of pollination?
- ‘’All well that ends well’’ narrates an incident that describes the reality of this statement.
ICSE Sample Papers for Class 7 – All Subjects
The sample question for class 7 is mentioned below. They are as follows:
- What is the unit in which the frequency of an oscillating body is measured?
- Which gas is liberated when dilute acids react with metals?
- What is the function of the xylem?
- What are the different classifications of kingdom Plantae?
- Write a short paragraph on any of the following topics:
- Importance of education
- Healthy lifestyle
ICSE Sample Papers for Class 6 – All Subjects
The subject-wise sample questions are mentioned below. They are as follows:
- Define the derived units.
- How can you separate the mixtures of husk and wheat?
- Define multicellular organisms?
- What are unisexual flowers?
- Write a composition on the topic “our favorite vacation”.
Subjects Offered By ICSE Board
The subjects for class 10 are as follows:
|Group 1||Indian Language|
|History, Civics and Geography|
|A classical language|
|A modern foreign language|
|Group 3||Environmental applications|
|Technical drawing applications|