Previous Year Question Paper for ISC Class 12 – Free Solutions
The Indian School Certificate( ISC) is a Class 12 examination administered by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations. The examination includes English as a compulsory subject and a list of elective subjects. Students can select from Geography, Sociology, History, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Home Science, and other courses as electives.
The ISC & ICSE Syllabus is known to place a high value on literature and language, which aids in pursuing a successful career such as in management, communication, marketing, accounting, and so on. The curriculum is designed to improve the oral and written skills of students along with their understanding of various concepts, with a focus on their overall development.
The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) oversees the syllabus and its structure for the board’s affiliated schools. Every year, the board also administers exams to students. The ISC Class 12 Board exams are competitive, and students must cover a large amount of material. The framing of the ISC Previous Year Question papers for class 12 answer sheets is more accurate and precise than most other boards. After grade 12th, most students look for university admissions at places of their choice for the careers they wish to build for themselves.
Download Previous Year Question Paper for Class 12 ISC
Most students procrastinate and put off their preparation until the very end and become overwhelmed by the complexity of the syllabus. Cracking the ISC Question Paper does not happen with a preparation of a day or two, it takes a student’s effort to put in time and work every day to cover and refer to ICSE Solutions for class 12. Even with a reduced syllabus, one must not take it lightly. Hence, students should spend time on quality materials to ace their preparations.
One such material students should consider reviewing is the ISC Previous Year Question Papers. Solving these question papers will help students understand what topics and questions they should focus on, the exam, and marking exam patterns. It helps them gauge how much they can complete and improve on delivering answers with content within the given time frame. A bonus is that it takes away exam fear by preparing you for what is to come. Students can begin by solving the ICSE Sample Question Paper for Class 12 before looking into the previous year’s question papers to strengthen their foundations.
Previous Year Question Paper for ISC Class 12
Extramarks provides student-friendly ISC class 12 previous year question papers as downloadable documents for students to improve their preparation strategy. Students can easily access the subject-wise list of previous years’ question papers and self-analyze their level of preparedness, time management, and prepare pointers for answers well in advance to fetch rewarding scores.
Previous Year Question Paper for ISC Class 12
By referring to and downloading ISC class 12 previous year question papers, students can fast-track and take a smarter approach to face their boards with confidence. What’s more? You can avail solutions with these question papers to understand specific points to mention and bag those extra marks!
Preparation tips to follow before solving ISC class 12 previous year question papers
- Make a timetable- students should allow enough time for each subject and topic when preparing. Create a schedule that takes into account your strengths and weaknesses. Students can also set short-term goals. This will help them stay motivated and cover more material more quickly
- Attempt as many ISC previous year question papers as you can. Attempting question papers allow students to become acquainted with the pattern of the paper and the types of questions that will be asked in the exam. Papers from previous years are especially useful because they show which questions may be important and have been frequently asked over the years. Attempting question papers also helps students understand how to properly answer questions and manage their time.
- While studying, students should also make their own ICSE revision notes. Writing down what you learn will aid your memory. This will also help you condense the entire syllabus, making it easier to revise
- Answer all of the questions in the textbook. It is critical that students attempt all of the textbook questions and thoroughly read all of the chapters. The majority of the exam questions come from the textbook that is provided in the syllabus. Later, students can progress to solve other ICSE question papers for Class 12 such as samples and question papers
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Yes, in fact, the top scorers in 2019 were from the Science and Humanities streams, with 400 out of 400.
Solving sample question papers should be the first step after you complete your revision. These ICSE question paper help you understand the concepts in the lesson better while training you to manage your time efficiently.
The Important Question Papers by Extramarks have been curated by subject matter experts through analysis of repeated topics and questions. Moreover, these questions are more likely to be asked in board examinations.
By solving the ISC previous year question papers, students will be able to gauge the types and patterns of questions asked in the board paper. Time is very precious in the exam hall, and by answering these questions, students will know to save time and give each question due importance.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when writing ISC board:-
- Don’t skip any questions, even if it is something you haven’t prepared well for. A half-structured answer will get more credit than a blank one
- Make sure to read the question paper carefully, understand how many questions you need to attempt in total, and begin answering
- Don’t overthink and spend your precious time on a single question. Have a look at the other questions and see if you can answer them better. If not, attempt the next question and come back, if necessary
- Make sure you keep your answers presentable and neat
- Take the last couple of minutes to check if you have written the right question number against each answer
- Use mental maps to articulate your answers