CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 12
CBSE Previous Year Question Paper Class 12
Introduction to CBSE Exam
The Central Board of Secondary Education is one of India’s most well-known and respected educational institutions. The CBSE Board attempts to provide a balanced and healthy educational environment for all of its students in order to help them improve their cognitive and physical capacities. Owing to the board’s broad syllabus and well-structured exam methodology, candidates can understand the entire curriculum easily. The board is in charge of around 20,102 schools that use NCERT textbooks.
CBSE Class 12th Previous Year Question Papers
CBSE Class 12 Previous Year Question Papers are a great resource of practise problems and help in revision of all important questions. Attempting these papers can help the students to improve their test scores significantly.
The Sample Notes are provided to put a student’s memory, time management, and writing skills to the test. These Sample Notes were created by a team of academic specialists for the 12th CBSE board to help students gain a better understanding of their subjects.
Important Topics from CBSE Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 – Subject wise
Essential Topics in Physics for CBSE Previous Year Question Paper Class 12
Physics is considered to be one of the most difficult subjects for students in 12th grade. If you’ve ever taken Physics, you’ll be aware that the syllabus for Class 12th is quite broad. As a result, students must use a divide-and-conquer strategy when studying for the Physics Exam.
Every year, there are a few significant topics on which questions are asked in the final exam. Learning those things early on can help a student succeed academically with desired scores. The following are some key physics topics:
- Electronic devices
- Communication systems
- Atoms and nuclei
- Dual nature of matter
Essential Topics in Chemistry for CBSE Previous Year Question Paper Class 12
Students must prepare for both the practical and written examinations in chemistry. Compared to the preparation required for a good grade on the theoretical paper, preparing for the practical assessment is simple.
On the other hand, students can help reduce stress by focusing on a few key chemistry topics.
- p block elements
- d and f block elements
- Solid states
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
Essential Topics in Mathematics for CBSE Previous Year Question Paper Class 12
There are a few critical areas in Mathematics that students can study to improve their chances of achieving high marks on the final exam. The following are some of the topics:
- Unit 1: Relations and Functions
- Unit 2: Algebra (Matrices + Determinants).
- Unit 3: Calculus (Continuity and Differentiability + Applications of Derivatives + Integrals + Applications of the Integrals + Differential Equations).
- Unit 4: Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry Unit 5: Linear Programming
- Unit 6: Probability
Students may easily obtain CBSE Class 12th Board past years Question Papers with Solutions by clicking the links provided above. The question paper links listed above provide you with access to multiple streams, not just one. It contains all previous years question papers in subjects including Physics, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Accountancy, Business Studies, Physical Education, and others. The above reference links will lead you to past years question papers ranging from 2016 to 2020. Solving question papers from past years is an important element of preparing for the CBSE board exams. It aids you in comprehending question paper patterns and revising the complete CBSE Class 12 Syllabus multiple times.
Study Plan for solving past years question paper of CBSE Class 12
If getting good grades in your Class 12th Examination is important to you, you should stick to a regular timetable for completing prior year question papers. Extramarks recommend students to participate in the activities listed below.
- Know the syllabus: A student should first look over the entire subject’s syllabus and learn every single chapter. This is a task that no student could do in a single day. This is why it is suggested that students set aside at least an hour or two for each subject.
- Examine Extra Study Materials: When a student is sure that he or she understands the fundamentals of a subject, he or she should go to the additional study material. Students may benefit from the additional study materials to solve more complex questions.
- Give Mock Tests: After completing the entire course, the student must put his or her knowledge to the test. This implies that students should take practice tests. These practise examinations should as closely as possible replicate the guidelines of the final examination.
- Solve Previous Year’s Exam Papers: While taking practice tests, students should also be working on the previous year’s question papers on the side to get them to become more familiar with the pattern of the question paper.
- Manage time efficiently: Students should understand how to allocate time to various studies from the start. Students will benefit from this management skill at the final examination.
Significance of CBSE Revision Notes
- CBSE notes are brief and to-the-point, covering every topic in each chapter.
- From the perspective of the examination, CBSE notes allow students to quickly review all of the relevant concepts without losing the content.
- These notes include formulas, theorems, and key equations, making them one of the most useful study materials.
- It is necessary to go over the entire NCERT textbook. However, it is impossible to cover the entire textbook now and again, given the limited study time available. In such cases, CBSE notes come in handy.
- All concepts covered in the book are explained in detail and well-structured in the CBSE notes.
Advantages of Solving CBSE Class 12 past years’ Question Papers
The only goal of CBSE Class 12th Board Previous Year Question Papers is to prepare students for the upcoming board exams. There are numerous advantages to solving CBSE Class 12th Board Previous Year Question Papers, some of which are stated hereunder:
- Practising CBSE Class 12th Board Previous Year Question Papers gives students an idea of the question paper’s pattern and familiarise them with the number of questions and grading structure.
- Practising CBSE Class 12th Board Previous Year Question Papers can assist students in identifying topics in which they are good and those in which they require improvement..
- Practising CBSE Class 12th Board Previous Year Question Papers can assist students in managing their time by keeping track of how much time they spend on each question paper. This allows them to complete the test in time.
- Practising CBSE Class 12th Board Previous Year Question Papers will assist students in determining or predicting the important questions that will be asked in board exams.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How can I download the CBSE board for previous year's question papers for Class 12?
Many internet platforms provide solved previous year exam papers. There are, however, only a few reliable websites that offer 100 percent accurate information. You may find past year question papers for all topics in Class 12 here. You can discover all the papers for key subjects that professionals have solved. Solving prior-year papers cover the entire syllabus and the types of questions that are usually asked. Students of class 12 can download free PDFs of previous year’s papers, which are solved by competent teachers with sufficient expertise and topic understanding.
2. How can I get last year's class 12 CBSE question paper?
Last year’s CBSE Question Papers for Class 12 can be found in the prior sections. Students will gain confidence after solving all of the previous year’s papers. It will teach them the tricks and strategies that they need to know.
3. Which tips to follow while solving CBSE class 12 previous year question papers?
Here are some tips one can follow while solving past papers:
- Begin by reading the full paper from beginning to end. Examine each question and see if you can quickly recollect the answer to it. Spend as little time as possible on this phase.
- Begin by writing the answers to the section you are confident with and then move to the other sections. You are free to choose any part. However, do not attempt questions at random. Before moving on to the next section, complete the questions in the previous section.
- Make an effort to devote time to each section. Make sure you don’t leave questions unanswered due to the lack of time.
4. Is it enough to solve question papers to pass the CBSE Class 12 Board Exams?
While studying previous year’s question papers is a good way to start preparing for the Class 12 board exams, it isn’t enough to cover all of the relevant questions. Most significantly, students must have a firm grasp of the topics and problems in the NCERT textbook. The use of reference books and other internet resources to answer issues can only be beneficial if the foundation is solid. Following NCERT is crucial in this regard. Students should attempt to cover as many prior-year papers as possible in order to revise and gain a better understanding of the exam format. While relying only on prior-year papers is not a smart idea, solving past year papers can help you get good grades.
5. What is the CBSE Board Examinations Post-COVID Question Paper Pattern?
The CBSE Board Examinations for Term 1 Post COVID have an objective or multiple choice question paper format. The question paper will cover only 50% of the syllabus. Multiple Choice Questions of the reasoning type may also be included in the exam. The question paper will be worth 40 marks, with the school awarding ten marks for undertaking Term 1 Internal Assessment. Term 2 will follow the same pattern and marking method as Term 1.