Class 10 syllabus includes more than 15 subjects and it is one of the most difficult exams to pass. However, with the ICSE sample papers for class 10, students can crack it easily. By solving sample papers, they can get a better understanding of the examination pattern that has been followed in past years. At Extramarks, students can get current ICSE sample question papers which are developed by the subject matter experts as per the ICSE syllabus and notifications.
ICSE Class 10 Sample Papers All Subjects
Students need to practise the ICSE Class 10 question paper, including ICSE class 10 question paper 2020 for all subjects, they shouldn’t miss any. With the Extramarks ICSE sample papers, students will understand how they have to answer the question and what time they need to allot to a particular question. These sample papers are prepared after reviewing past year ICSE question papers so they’re one of the reliable sources to prepare from.
Students must practice sample papers for all the subjects that are mentioned below –
- Social Science
ICSE Sample Papers for Class 10 All Subjects
- How much money will be required to buy 400, Rs. 12.50 shares at a premium of Rs. 1?
- Find, which of the following sequences form a G.P: 8, 24, 72, 216, …….
- For what value of k will the point (3, -k) lie on the line 9x + 4y = 3?
- Explain the following
- Clock–wise movement of forces
- Anticlockwise movement of forces
- What do you mean by driving gear?
- Why are the mechanical advantages of class III levers less than those of class II levers?
- What energy evolves heat energy?
- Write a structural formula for But-2-yne.
- What do you mean by reactants?
- What do you mean by favourable conditions?
- Explain Lamarck’s theory of evolution.
- What is the rate of transpiration and in what condition does it increase?
- Define the term organic evolution.
- How does voluntary action differ from involuntary action?
- List any two objectives of the early nationalists.
- When was Bengal partitioned and by whom?
- Name two of the goals of the All-India Muslim League
- Name the distinct seasons in India, along with the months when they occur.
- Give two reasons why the Arabian Sea branch of the South West Monsoon does not provide rain to Western Rajasthan.
- What is the name of the natural vegetation present on the Ganges Delta’s coastline strip? Describe the usual tree found in this area.
- What does it mean for the High Court to be a Court of Record?
- What does the President of India’s discretionary power imply?
- What is the composition of India’s Electoral College for the election of the President?
- Mention two explanations for a supply curve’s move to the left.
- Outline five causes for India’s low rate of capital formation.
- Describe five of the Central Bank’s inflation-control methods.
- Describe five distinctions between a central bank and a commercial bank.
- Describe two goals of the Global Environment Facility’s assistance.
- What exactly is Gasohol? Explain why it is currently popular in particular places.
- What exactly is an energy plantation? Describe three plant characteristics that can be grown for this purpose.
- How did Jumman come to believe that the panch speaks the voice of God at the end of the story?
- What occurred to other animals that had formed a ‘league’ with Snowball?
- Describe briefly one occasion in which the author had a beneficial impact on the youngsters. What do you think of the author’s approach to them?
ICSE Sample Papers for Class 10 2021 with Answers: Your Ultimate Exam Guide
With Extramarks ICSE sample paper for class 10 2021, students understand what approach they need to follow for answering the questions in the right manner. Practising sample papers with ICSE solutions can help in a better way then students will understand where they need to focus more for getting marks in the final examination.
Advantages of Solving ICSE 10th Sample Question Papers
Solving class 10 sample question papers is going to contribute directly to your preparation in the following manner –
- A sample paper provides an easy way to check, verify, and redress errors before the final exam.
- With Extramarks ICSE sample papers for class 10, students have the confidence that they can excel in the examination without being concerned if they prepare better. The practice of doing sample papers while reviewing a syllabus contributes to continuous revision over time.
- When students are practising the sample papers with ICSE solutions, they get to know the areas they need to focus more on in order to get good marks in the final test.
- Students can improve their performance and quality by working through the practise papers. Completing sample papers can help students get back into the habit of writing and practising on a regular basis.
- With sufficient practice, students can answer subjective and multiple type questions as well as improve descriptive type responses in Science.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Students can access the ICSE sample papers for class 10 along with the ICSE solutions from the Extramarks website/app.
Students can practise sample papers after their chapter is prepared or they have studied the entire course. Extramarks provides sample papers wherein students can choose to solve particular chapters or entire question papers.
Students must practise out at least 3-4 sample papers for each subject and generally, it depends on how much you prepared the chapter and how accurate you’re while answering the questions.
Yes, the Extramarks class 10 ICSE sample papers are prepared as per the latest examination pattern and have been prepared after a thorough analysis of the past years’ papers