CBSE Important Questions Class 7
Important Questions for CBSE Class 7
Class 7 Mathematics syllabus consists of 14 chapters, all of which must be thoroughly studied. For a comprehensive knowledge of the topics, students must answer the important questions and look over the examples. In addition, students also need access to the right study material to prepare well for the exam.
Students of class 7 must maintain a notebook having all the important points and formulae.This will help at the time of revision. Learn how to use the formulae and practise the questions that go along with them. They must understand various sorts of questions along with their formulae and patterns. Short-cut approaches for computations will aid in the development of their time management abilities. Use the solutions to solve the practice questions, as well as additional questions from the CBSE sample papers.
Important Questions for CBSE Class 7 Mathematics & Science
Students who belong to class 7 must have a thorough understanding of Mathematics and Science since they both are important subjects and lay the foundation for further classes. Candidates must be thorough with the NCERT books of both the subjects and must focus on the same only. By practising the class 7 important questions, students have a high chance of scoring well in the exam. They can access the important questions for class 7 available on Extramarks.
Important Questions for CBSE Class 7
There are several subjects for CBSE class 7 students such as Mathematics, Science, Social Science, History, Civics, Geography,etc. Students who are in class 7th must study all the subjects and understand their concepts. Getting access to important questions for class 7 will help students prepare better for the exam. Students must know important questions of every subject as it makes the process of exam preparation easier.
- Arrange the integers in ascending order- 10, -2, 0, -5, -11, -9.
- Express 1029 as its exponential notation
- If the measurement of the rectangle is 14cm x 11cm, then find the radius of the circle.
- Subtract 8a²- 16a + 4 from unity.
- What is the longest side of a right angled triangle called?
- A shirt of 5m shrinks 20% in one wash. How long will the entire shirt be after washing?
- Find the median of the given data- 21,17, 12, 8, 18, 4, 13, 10
- How many negative integers do you need to multiply, to get a positive integer?
- What is the product of 11/13 and 4?
- What is the name of the green pigment present on leaves?
- Define mastication.
- What are some varieties of silk?
- What should you apply when an ant bites you and why?
- Define conduction
- State the freezing point of water.
- What is the connection between evolution, climate, and adaptation?
- What is the cause of a thunderstorm?
- How do plants help in soil development?
- State the need for a water cycle.
- Explain briefly the account of various domains related to the environment.
- Define minerals and state its usage.
- Define seismographs.
- What is the reason behind high temperatures in cities as compared to villages?
- Explain briefly what a tsunami is?
- State the characteristics of Mediterranean trees.
- What is the Amazon basin?
- Name the most famous monasteries of Ladakh.
- Define Scribes.
- Briefly explain Prashastis.
- What was jagir and zabt ?
- When was Humayun’s tomb constructed? State its features.
- Explain briefly the concept of ours and their position in the society.
- Who was Baba Guru Nanak?
- Write a brief note on Kandariya Mahadeva temple.
- What was the Tughlaq policy of tokenization?
- What does equality mean in Indian Democracy?
- Explain the Costa Rican approach.
- What is the system of putting out? Explain its advantages and disadvantages.
- Who is a wholesale trader?
- What happens when two brands have a similar product?
- Explain what a local media is.
- What is the meaning of the term “double burden”?
- Who is the author of the story Sultana’s dream?
Important Questions for CBSE Class 7 Science
CBSE class 7 Science has 18 chapters. Students must study all the topics and chapters before the exam. Even if the student knows important questions, they must know all the formulae and concepts thoroughly. To get a proper understanding of how the questions will be asked in the exam, students can also solve CBSE previous year question papers. It will help them get an idea of questions as well as make sure the candidate gives them a sense of time limit. If the candidate prepares well from the CBSE books, they do not need to practice CBSE extra questions. Students of class 7th must maintain revision notes as well so that they can just revise the notes before the exam.