NCERT Solutions Class 6
Class 6 is considered an important step in the primary education of students’ life. If students work hard from the beginning only then they will be able to understand the basics for their further education. Students must gather a clear understanding of their syllabus so that they can prepare well for their exams. In case they do not understand any concept, they can look for NCERT solutions for class 6 online. Students of class 6 do not have to refer to any book other than NCERT since it is considered the most important book for primary education of students.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Mathematics, Science, English, Social Science & Hindi
Class 6 is when a student starts to learn new concepts. There are several subjects in class 6 such as Sciences, Mathematics, Social Science, English, Hindi, etc. and every subject includes plenty of concepts that need to be learnt by students. The NCERT Solutions for class 6th is designed by subject matter experts. It gets regularly updated. Hence, students only prefer to read from NCERT books to get better grades in the examination.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6
Class 6 students must prepare for their exams from the beginning of the new academic session. Since the level of every subject changes when students move to the next grade, it may seem a bit tougher than the previously studied concepts. However, with a dedicated study schedule and regular practice, students can get a clear understanding of the subjects. Various subjects that are included in the class 6 curriculum are Mathematics, English, Science, Hindi, and Social Science.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 – Free PDF Download
Students who are studying in class 6 must know what concepts they are studying in the class so that they can practice the same to score better marks in the exam, at the end of their semesters. Students who want to walk the extra mile to prepare for their exams can access the NCERT Solutions online whenever they want. They can download the NCERT solutions for Class 6 PDF free of cost and practice at their pace and enjoy the process of learning effortlessly.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 syllabus– English, Hindi, Science, Social Science, and Mathematics
- Knowing our numbers
- Whole numbers
- Playing with numbers
- Basic geometrical ideas
- Understanding elementary shapes
- Data handling
- Ratio and Proportion
- Practical Geometry
- Food: Where does it come from?
- Components of food
- Fibre to fabric
- Sorting materials into groups
- Separation of substances
- Changes around us
- Getting to know plants
- Body movements
- Living organisms and their surroundings
- Motion and measurement of distances
- Light shadows and reflections
- Electricity and circuits
- Fun with magnets
- Air around us
- Garbage in, garbage out
- Who did Patrick’s homework
- How the dog found himself a new master
- Taro’s reward
- An Indian American women in space
- Different kind of school
- Who I am
- Fair play
- Game of chance
- Desert animals
- The Banyan tree
- A house, a home
- The kite
- The quarrel
- Where do all the teachers go
- The wonderful words
- What if
A pact with the sun-
- Tale of two birds
- The friendly mongoose
- Shepherd’s treasure
- The old clock shop
- The monkey and the crocodile
- The wonder called sleep
- A pact with the sun
- What happened to the reptiles
- Strange wrestling March
The earth our habitat-
- Earth in the solar system
- Globe latitude and longitudes
- Motions of the Earth
- Major domains of the Earth
- Major landforms of Earth
- Our country India
- India climate vegetation and wildlife
History- Our past-
- What, where, how, and when?
- On the trial of the earliest people
- From gathering to growing food
- In the earliest cities
- What books and burials tell us
- Kingdoms, kings, and an early republic
- New questions and ideas
- Ashoka, the emperor who gave up war
- Vital villages, thriving towns
- Traders, kings, and pilgrims
- New empires and kingdoms
- Buildings, paintings, and books
Social and political life-
- Understanding diversity
- Diversity and discrimination
- What is government
- Key elements of a democratic government
- Panchayati raj
- Rural administration
- Urban administration
- Rural livelihoods
- Urban livelihood
Other NCERT Resources
Students who get promoted to class 6 need not refer to any other book than their NCERT books. However, if any student completes the entire syllabus and yet has time for extra revision for further improvement, such students can refer to the NCERT Solutions by Extramarks to better their score in any subject and be satisfied.
Why It’s Important to Follow NCERT Solutions for Class 6
NCERT solutions are the the best learning materials for students of class 6 because these books cover each and every chapter, topic wise content of all important concepts related to the curriculum. The concepts, formulas, and theories are given in an elaborate manner to broaden their understanding and prepare a strong base with the help of NCERT Solutions. Students can get a detailed explanation of all important topics and as suggested earlier, they need not worry about referring to any other book and lose their precious time. As you intensify your preparation with Extramarks Solutions you will be surprised at the results and bank on Extramarks for higher classes as well.
Advantages of Extramarks NCERT Solutions
Students who refer to the Extramarks NCERT solutions enjoy the following benefits:
- The simple and easy to understand explanation used in the NCERT Solutions help the students to understand every concept clearly and easily.
- NCERT Solutions are curated by subject matter experts, making the students learn from the examination point of view.
- NCERT books adhere to all the necessary guidelines
- NCERT solutions book for class 6 contains every possible question as well as important concepts that can be asked in the examination.
- The NCERT books also include enough practice exercises through which students can assess themselves with the questions and strengthen their concepts.
Extramarks– Your Ultimate Guide and Mentor to Innovative & Progressive Learning
The Extramarks subject matter experts work diligently and meticulously to make education fun, easy, and simple for students in every way. Our aim is to engage students in an interesting and productive manner, so that they can get good conceptual clarity to strengthen the base for higher classes.. We completely understand it may get a little tough sometimes. That is the reason we want every student to benefit from the Solutions created especially by industry subject matter experts. Students can access solutions for any subject from Extramarks official website at any time from anywhere.
About Extramarks App
Extramarks App is an online learning platform for students. Anyone who possesses a smartphone can access the concepts provided on the app. Students can learn the concepts of any subject of any standard at absolutely zero cost. For a personalised experience, students can also take the help of the AI based learning assistant available on the Extramarks app. Students will be able to find simple and interesting solutions for their queries, practice papers and accessfree s PDFs. These study materials have been designed to encourage the students to improve their score and face any exam confidently.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Will I be able to solve my doubts related to Mathematics by using Extramarks NCERT Solutions?
Absolutely, students can get a detailed explanation of their queries related to Mathematics.
2. Can I refer to any other book than NCERT Solutions?
Students can refer to other books. However, the first book for their referral should be the course book of NCERT only.
3. How many subjects are there in Class 6?
Students get to study various subjects in class 6 such as Mathematics, Science, Social Science, English, Hindi, and other optional subjects.
4. Can I access the concepts on Extramarks NCERT Solutions free of cost?
Definitely, students can access the Extramarks website for free. . It’s one-stop solution for all your problems.