ISC Sample Question Papers for Class 12
ISC Class 12 Sample Question Papers
ISC sample question papers are available for Class 12 for all the subjects. Students can refer to the ISC question papers to prepare well for exams. Students can easily score well in the examination if they focus on the ISC important questions properly. The sample questions for subjects such as English, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics are available on the Extramarks website so that students can get an in-depth knowledge of the subject.
Candidates can access the sample questions for the ISC examination preparation from the website of Extramarks. The sample questions have been compiled to help the students after examining the ISC syllabus thoroughly.
ISC Class 12 Sample Papers (All Subjects)
There are various subjects for Class 12 ISC board. Below is the detailed subject list. Students can access it for their reference.
- Computer Science
- Business Studies
- Political Science
- Home Science
ISC Sample Paper for Class 12 – All Subjects
Below is the list of important questions given for reference. It is as follows:
- A concave mirror is held in water. What should be the change in the focal length of the mirror?
- Why is a coil wrapped on a conducting frame in a galvanometer?
- How will the sensitivity of a potentiometer change with an increase in the current flow through the wire?
- State the law of Malus.
- Write a balanced chemical equation for the reaction of Gold with Aqua Regia.
- Why should a tranquilizer not be taken regularly for a long period?
- Write two differences between the order and the molecularity of the reaction.
- Name a biodegradable detergent.
- Where does the fertilization take place in the angiosperms?
- Name the hormone that causes morning sickness.
- Why is tobacco considered injurious to health?
- Explain Mendel’s law of segregation.
- Determine the probability if:
- None of the products is successful.
- Three products are successful.
- Find the equation of the line passing through the [1,1,2] having [2,3,2] as direction ratios normal to the plane.
- Find the equation of the line passing through the [2,2,3] having [4,5,4] as direction ratios normal to the plane.
- Justify the statement ‘The end justifies the way’.
- Write a composition on the topic mentioned below:
- You shift to a new place for a job. Write an account related to it describing your experience.
- Describe one lesson that you learnt from your family.
Why choose Extramarks ISC Sample Question Papers?
Students should choose Extramarks as they will get a clear idea of the exam preparation. Let’s look at the benefits:
- Students can understand the pattern of the question paper if they follow the ISC sample question papers available on the website regularly.
- Candidates will get an idea about the marking scheme of the question paper, if they practice on a regular basis.
- Students will get to know the type of questions asked in the examination if they follow the question papers available on the official website of Extramarks.