CBSE Class 8 Revision Notes
Class 8 Revision Notes
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), is an Indian national-level education board for public and private schools that are controlled and managed by the Government of India. All CBSE-affiliated schools stick to the NCERT syllabus, specifically from standard 9th to 12th.
According to CBSE, Class 8 is viewed as an important class in the academic years of a student. It is a class where students need to learn and establish a foundation for themselves and prepare for the final two years before the 10th board exams.
The 8th standard is important for a student since it teaches them all of the basic concepts that they will study in their future. It is also important to do well in this standard since it will boost your confidence when you enter class 9. Students in CBSE Class 8 should master the fundamentals of each subject because the next higher class is similar but in a more complex structure.
To be accurate and cover all the important topics required, students need to revise and practice their subjects. It can be time-consuming to prepare notes of your own for a quick revision when the exams are around the corner or to revise a forgotten concept. Students can be stress-free after knowing that here at Extramarks, experts provide you with CBSE notes for class 8. Students who are looking for detailed NCERT notes class 8 can refer to the notes provided here at Extramarks for revision.
CBSE Class 8 Revision Notes, Short Key Notes
Revision is important to achieve good exam results. It must be exact and should cover all the important topics. Students may have to put in time and effort to generate clear and brief revision notes. As a result, most students wind up marking important paragraphs in the textbook. This not only makes revising more difficult and time-consuming, but also increases the chances of missing out on important concepts. Additionally, students cannot carry around so many textbooks in the case of a quick revision.
The experts at Extramarks have compiled a detailed module of CBSE notes for class 8 which can be used by students for revision purpose. The revision notes are created for every chapter in each subject, ensuring that there is no duplication or clash of concepts. Visit the Extramarks website to access the link for CBSE notes for Class 8 provided by our experts and explore more benefits.
CBSE Class 8 Revision Notes
The 8th standard is a crucial year for the majority of students belonging to the CBSE board having a syllabus that is vast and difficult. Students who are not on the schedule for tests and exams are most likely looking for an alternative rather than making time-consuming notes. Students require notes that cover every topic with all the concepts, important points, diagrams, graphs which can help them prepare for their tests and upcoming exams and score good marks.
Here at Extramarks, students can access CBSE notes for class 8. Just visit the Extramarks website and click on the link provided for NCERT notes class 8.
Class 8 Revision Notes
Here are the subjects that are taught in Class 8:
- Chapter 1: Crop Production and Management Notes
- Chapter 2: Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
- Chapter 3: Synthetic Fibers and Plastics
- Chapter 4: Materials – Metals, and Nonmetals
- Chapter 5: Coal and Petroleum
- Chapter 6: Combustion and Flame
- Chapter 7: Conservation of Plants and Animals
- Chapter 8: Cell – Structure and Functions
- Chapter 9: Reproduction in Animals
- Chapter 10: Reaching the Age of Adolescence
- Chapter 11: Force and Pressure
- Chapter 12: Friction
- Chapter 13: Sound
- Chapter 14: Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 15: Some Natural Phenomena
- Chapter 16: Light
- Chapter 17: Stars and The Solar System
- Chapter 18: Pollution of Air and Water
- Chapter 1: Rational Numbers
- Chapter 2: Linear Equations in One Variable
- Chapter 3: Understanding Quadrilaterals
- Chapter 4: Practical Geometry
- Chapter 5: Data Handling
- Chapter 6: Squares and Square Roots
- Chapter 7: Cubes and Cube Roots
- Chapter 8: Comparing Quantities
- Chapter 9: Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Chapter 10: Visualizing Solid Shapes
- Chapter 11: Mensuration
- Chapter 12: Exponents and Powers
- Chapter 13: Direct and Inverse Proportions
- Chapter 14: Factorization
- Chapter 15: Introduction to Graphs
- Chapter 16: Playing with Numbers
- Social Science
- Chapter 1: How, When, and Where
- Chapter 2: From Trade to Territory
- Chapter 3: Ruling the Countryside
- Chapter 4: Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- Chapter 5: When People Rebel 1857 and After
- Chapter 6: Weavers, Iron Smelters, and Factory Owners
- Chapter 7: Civilizing the “Native”, Educating the Nation
- Chapter 8: Women, Caste and Reform
- Chapter 9: The Making of the National Movement: 1870s–1947
- Chapter 10: India After Independence
Social and Political Life
- Chapter 1: The Indian Constitution
- Chapter 2: Understanding Secularism
- Chapter 3: Why do we need a Parliament?
- Chapter 4: Understanding Laws
- Chapter 5: Judiciary
- Chapter 6: Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 7: Understanding Marginalization
- Chapter 8: Confronting Marginalization
- Chapter 9: Public Facilities
- Chapter 10: Law and Social Justice
- Chapter 1: Resources
- Chapter 2: Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources
- Chapter 3: Mineral and Power Resources
- Chapter 4: Agriculture
- Chapter 5: Industries
- Chapter 6: Human Resources
- The Best Christmas Present in the World
- The Tsunami
- Glimpses of the Past
- Bepin Choudhury’s Lapse of Memory
- The Summit Within
- This is Jody’s Fawn
- A Visit to Cambridge
- A Short Monsoon Diary
- The Great Stone Face- I
- The Great Stone Face- II
- Geography Lesson
- The Ant and the Cricket
- Macavity -The Mystery Cat
- The Last Bargain
- The School Boy
- The Duck and the Kangaroo
- When I set out for Lyonnesse
- On the Grasshopper and Cricket
It So Happened(Textbook)
- Chapter 1 : How the Camel got his Hump
- Chapter 2: Children at work
- Chapter 3: The Selfish Giant
- Chapter 4: The Treasure within
- Chapter 5: Princess September
- Chapter 6: The Fight
- Chapter 7: The Open Window
- Chapter 8: Jalebis
- Chapter 9: The Comet- I
- Chapter 10: The Comet- II
- Chapter 11: Ancient Education System of India
Quick CBSE Revision Notes for Class 8
The experts at Extramarks have made a perfect compilation of CBSE notes for class 8 for all subjects and their topics. The notes are created chapter-wise without mixing any topics. Students can access the CBSE notes for class 8 revision by visiting the Extramarks website and clicking on the link.
- Extramarks offers easy and user-friendly live sessions as well as pre-recorded lectures in both English and Hindi
- Individuals obtain everything they need for every topic from the best experts to study and plan for their examinations
- Because of Extramarks, students can learn from home, and their parents can keep track of their child’s performance and progress
- While studying online, a student can take short breaks during sessions and learn at his or her own pace. Extramarks enables a student to solve a problem and understand a topic in less time and also with less stress.
- The study material provided for students by Extramarks experts is accurate and precise.
- Students are also offered question and answer sessions where they can discuss their concerns about the topics and have them answered by our subject teachers
- Extramarks provides you with a detailed performance report that shows your weakness, time management skills, section expertise, and much more
- Extramarks provides you with homework, tests, quizzes, worksheets, and assignments for regular practice to deliver the best-in-class learning experience and to also make the best academic version of yourself
CBSE Class 8 Revision Notes
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How many chapters are there in science class 8?
There are 18 chapters in total according to the NCERT class 8 Science Textbook.
2. How can I get full marks in Class 8 Mathematics?
Revision is important to achieve good exam results. It must be exact and should cover all of the important topics. Students may have to put in time and effort to generate clear and brief revision notes. Extramarks experts have compiled a detailed module of CBSE notes for class 8 which can be used by students for revision purposes only. The revision notes are created for each chapter in each subject, ensuring that there is no duplication or clashing of concepts. Visit the Extramarks website to access the link for CBSE notes for class 8 provided by our experts and explore more benefits.
3. Which chapter is easy in Social Science class 8?
The chapter’s difficulty level depends on how you understand it. Some students may find easy chapters difficult and some may find difficult chapters easy. Once a learner has grasped the topics in Social Science Class 8, the practice should become a daily process because it is the key to determining one’s strengths and limitations.