CBSE Extra Questions for Classes 8 to 12
Students from Class 8 onwards need to spend more hours practising every subject, so that they have clarity of the concepts and can perform better in exams. With the help of CBSE extra questions, you can cover the whole syllabus in a better way. Consider it part of your revision to help you feel more at ease during your final test.
CBSE Extra Questions for Classes 8 to 10
CBSE Class 10 Science Extra Questions
- Define the Functionality of the Earth Wire. What is the necessity of earthing metallic appliances?
- What are the methods of producing magnetic fields?
CBSE Class 10 Maths Extra Questions
- From outside a circle, try to construct tangents to it.
- Provide proof to the statement that the tangents drawn at the ends of a diameter are parallel to each other.
- What is the chimney’s height if an observer who is 2 m tall is standing 30 m away from that chimney? The angle of elevation of the top of the chimney from her eyes is 45°.
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Extra Questions
- History: What do you understand by ‘absolutist’?
- Geography: What do you understand by Resource?
- Civics: Why was the conflict more acute in Brussels?
- Economics: What do you mean by economic development?
CBSE Class 10 English extra questions
- What objects did Lencho call “New coins?”
- Where was Lencho’s house located?
CBSE Class 9 Science Extra Questions
- Why are the ceilings of concert halls in a curved design?
- Define reverberation and how it can be reduced?
- What happens to the body’s kinetic energy freely falling from a height and reaching the ground?
CBSE Class 9 Maths Extra Questions
- Name the quadrilateral formed by the angle bisectors of a parallelogram.
- What is the median of the following numbers, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 8, 8, 11, 4?
CBSE Class 9 Social Science Extra Questions
- History: Which incident sparked the French Revolution?
- Geography: In which hemisphere does India lie?
- Civics: How is Allende pronounced?
- Economics: What are the different types of production activities in the village?
CBSE Class 9 English extra questions
- Why did his fellow trainees dislike Private Quelch?
- “We used to pride ourselves on aircraft recognition.” How was their pride shattered?
CBSE Class 8 Science Extra Questions
- Explain the location of the pole star with Ursa major’s help?
- What is the difference between regular and diffused reflection?
CBSE Class 8 Maths Extra Questions
- If 9 is the divisor of 21y5, find y?
- Plot a point (5,4) on a graph and find out is it similar to (4,5)?
CBSE Class: 8 Social Science Extra Questions
- History: Who were the leaders from Bihar who joined the rebellion?
- Geography: Define localised resources.
- Civics: What is inequality? Give one example of inequality.
CBSE Class 8 English extra questions
- What is “The Great Stone Face”?
- What were the mother and her little boy doing at the door of their cottage?
Why Solve Extra Questions?
- The students need to learn formulas and complex topics from the syllabus, so practise is necessary. For this, CBSE extra questions can always be helpful.
- With extra important questions provided, students can easily understand all the crucial concepts and do well in the exam.
- Practising such questions once students are done with the entire preparation can give them more clarity on how much they have understood about the concept, and if more revision is required.
- Regularly practising these w