NCERT Solutions are essential in students’ academic courses, as the study materials designed by educational experts help them to develop a strong base on every subject. NCERT Solution for Class 8 is the most effective tool for the students to offer a clear understanding of all subjects, topics, and concepts. The NCERT Solutions aid the students’ studies at every step and allow them to study throughout the academic session in a stress-free and interactive manner. In a way, the solutions prepare the students to pursue higher studies in their areas of interest.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Mathematics, Science, English, Hindi, and Social Science
The subjects in the Class 8 syllabus comprise the most basic chapters to provide the students with a clear idea about the topics and their concepts. The students need to practice the questions regularly to understand the concepts in-depth. The answers provided with each chapter and every topic help the students to score high in the examination. The subject experts with years of knowledge and experience draft the NCERT solutions for all subjects to help the students excel in their academic session. The online education hub provides NCERT solutions for all subjects from English to Mathematics, Hindi, Science, and Social Science. The solutions follow the CBSE board evaluation scheme. The students of Class 8 can access all the significant answers with examples of every subject and would enjoy the learning process with no further assistance.
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Mathematics, Science, English, Hindi, and Social Science
NCERT solutions for class 8 all subjects are immensely significant for the students, as the solutions help the students learn and understand all the concepts in detail. The students can get the NCERT solutions for Class 8 English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, and Social Science at one place without having to search anywhere else. The books comprise chapter-wise explanations and solutions. The study materials have been designed to clear the students’ doubts and supplement their learning with each chapter and every topic with precise answers to learn and excel in academics. The solutions help the students complete the syllabus ahead of time and revise the complete syllabus to get a high score in the examination. The students can get the material anytime, anywhere, at their convenience.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Mathematics
Class 8 Mathematics NCERT solutions help the students to procure the best results. The students can refer to the solutions in the course of their preparation. The NCERT solutions strictly follow the CBSE syllabus and guidelines. It makes the study process easier for the students and helps them learn and understand the topics with ease and confidence.
Mathematics Chapter Wise Solutions
Chapter 1: Rational Numbers
Chapter 2: Linear Equations in One Variable
Chapter 3: Understanding Quadrilaterals
Chapter 4: Practical Geometry
Chapter 5: Data Handling
Chapter 6: Squares and Square Roots
Chapter 7: Cubes and Cube Roots
Chapter 8: Comparing Quantities
Chapter 9: Algebraic Expressions and Identities
Chapter 10: Visualizing Solid Shapes
Chapter 11: Mensuration
Chapter 12: Exponents and Powers
Chapter 13: Direct and Inverse Proportions
Chapter 14: Factorization
Chapter 15: Introduction to Graphs
Chapter 16: Playing with Numbers
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi
Hindi is the second language of most CBSE board students. NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi offer the students a detailed explanation of questions in the book. The solutions serve as a helpful study guide. The subject matter experts have meticulously designed the study materials to teach the students correct grammatical applications and improve their performance in the examination. The solutions provide simple descriptions of the textbook chapters to ease the preparation.
Hindi Chapter Wise Solutions
Chapter 1: ध्वनि (किवता)
Chapter 2: लाख की चूिड़या (कहानी)
Chapter 3: बस की यात्रा
Chapter 4: दीवानों की हस्ती (किवता)
Chapter 5: चीटियों की अनूठी दुिनया (निबंध )
Chapter 6: भगवान के डािकए (किवता)
Chapter 7: किया निराश हुआ जाए (निबंध )
Chapter 8: यह सब से किठन समय नहीं (किवता)
Chapter 9: कबीर की सखियाँ
Chapter 10: कामचोर (कहानी)
Chapter 11: जब सिनेमा ने बोलना सीखा
Chapter 12: सुदामा चरित (किवता)
Chapter 13: जहाँ पिहया है
Chapter 14: अकबरी लोटा (कहानी)
Chapter 15: सूर के पद (किवता)
Chapter 16: पानी की कहानी (निबंध)
Chapter 17: बाज और साँप (कहानी)
Chapter 18: टोपी (कहानी)
Chapter 1: गुिड़या
Chapter 2: दो गोरैया
Chapter 3: चिट्ठियों मैं यूरोप
Chapter 4: ओस
Chapter 5: नाटक मैं नाटक
Chapter 6: सागार यात्रा
Chapter 7: उठ किसान ओ
Chapter 8: सस्ते का चक्कर
Chapter 9: एक खिलाड़ी की कुछ यादें
Chapter 10: बस की सैर
Chapter 11: हिंदी ने जनकी जंदगी बदल दी
Chapter 12: आषाढ़ का पहला दिन
Chapter 13: अन्याय के खलाफ
Chapter 14: बच्चोंके प्रिय श्री के शव शंकर पिल्लई
Chapter 15: फर्श पर
Chapter 16: बड़ी अम्मा की बात
Chapter 17: वह सुबह कभी तो आएगी
Chapter 18: आओ पित्रका निकाले
Chapter 19: आहवान
- Bharat ki Khoj:
Chapter 1: अहमदनगर का किला
Chapter 2: तलाश
Chapter 3: सिंधु घाटी सभ्यता
Chapter 4: युगों का दौर
Chapter 5: नयी समस्याएँ
Chapter 6: अंतिम दौर -एक
Chapter 7: अंतिम दौर -दो
Chapter 8: तनाव
Chapter 9: दो पृष्ठभूमिया – भारतीय और अंग्रेज़ी
- Sanshipt Budhacharit:
अध्याय 1: आरंभिक जीवन
अध्याय 2: अभिनिष्क्रमण
अध्याय 3: ज्ञान प्राप्ति
अध्याय 4: धर्मचक्र प्रवर्तन
अध्याय 5: महापरिनिवार्ण
Apart from the books, solutions are provided for the comprehension, grammar, and compositions sections.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 English
The students of Class 8 need to develop a profound grammatical base to learn the language in-depth and deliver brilliant performance in the examination. English being a global language, it has been accepted as an official language by the parliament in addition to Hindi. At this level, the students must understand the significance of the language to improve their communication skills. The NCERT solutions are designed by expert teachers to simplify the learning process by offering relevant insights and thorough textual explanations.
English Chapter Wise Solutions
Chapter 1: The best Christmas present in the world
Chapter 2: The tsunami
Chapter 3: Glimpses of the past
Chapter 4: Bepin Choudhury’s lapse of memory
Chapter 5: The summit within
Chapter 6: This is Jody’s fawn
Chapter 7: A visit to Cambridge
Chapter 8: A short monsoon diary
Chapter 9: The great stone face -1
Chapter 10: The great stone face -2
Chapter 1: The Ant and the Cricket
Chapter 2: Geography Lesson
Chapter 3: Macavity- the Mystery Cat
Chapter 4: The Last Bargain
Chapter 5: The School Boy
Chapter 6: The Duck and the Kangaroo
Chapter 7: When I Set Out For Lyonnesse
Chapter 8: On the Grasshopper and Cricket
It So Happened:
Chapter 1: How the Camel got his Hump
Chapter 2: Children at work
Chapter 3: The Selfish Giant
Chapter 4: The Treasure within
Chapter 5: Princess September
Chapter 6: The Fight
Chapter 7: The Open Window
Chapter 8: Jalebis
Chapter 9: The Comet- I
Chapter 10: The Comet- II
Chapter 11: Ancient Education System of India
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science
Science is a fascinating subject. In today’s technologically advanced world,, students need to acquire a strong command over the science subject. Teaching science to class 8 students can be difficult sometimes since the students are not familiar with the scientific terms used in the Class 8 textbooks. The NCERT solutions help the students resolve all the problems from their textbook chapters. The books provide the students with the solutions for physics, chemistry, and biology sections. The chapters have been explained with clarity and depth, using diagrams and pictures to make the students understand the concepts without much trouble. Students can have access to vital Science questions and answers available at this site.
Science Chapter Wise Solutions
Chapter 1: Crop Production and Management
Chapter 2: Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
Chapter 3: Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
Chapter 4: Materials – Metals and Non-Metals
Chapter 5: Coal and Petroleum
Chapter 6: Combustion and Flame
Chapter 7: Conservation of Plants and Animals
Chapter 8: Cell – Structure and Functions
Chapter 9: Reproduction in Animals
Chapter 10: Reaching the Age of Adolescence
Chapter 11: Force and Pressure
Chapter 12: Friction
Chapter 13: Sound
Chapter 14: Chemical Effects of Electric Current
Chapter 15: Some Natural Phenomena
Chapter 16: Light
Chapter 17: Stars and The Solar System
Chapter 18: Pollution of Air and Water
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science
The Social Science syllabus for CBSE class 8 students comprises 3 sections – History, Geography, and Civics. Civics contains an outstanding syllabus with chapters on the constitution, secularism, parliament, and constitutional law. The students learn about the country, its political infrastructure, and Governmental Institutes. NCERT solutions enable the students to complete the syllabus on time and revise the topics regularly. The students can score high in the examination with the help of the NCERT solutions.
Social Science Chapter Wise Solutions
Chapter 1: How, When and Where
Chapter 2: From Trade to Territory The Company Establishes Power
Chapter 3: Ruling the Countryside
Chapter 4: Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
Chapter 5: When People Rebel 1857 and After
Chapter 6: Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
Chapter 7: Civilising the “Native”, Educating the Nation
Chapter 8: Women, Caste and Reform
Chapter 9: The Making of the National Movement: 1870s–1947
Chapter 10: India After Independence
Unit One: The Indian Constitution and Secularism
Chapter 1: The Indian Constitution
Chapter 2: Understanding Secularism
Unit Two: Parliament and The Making of Laws
Chapter 3: Why do we need a Parliament?
Chapter 4: Understanding Laws
Unit Three: The Judiciary
Chapter 5: Judiciary
Chapter 6: Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
Unit Four: Social Justice and The Marginalised
Chapter 7: Understanding Marginalisation
Chapter 8: Confronting Marginalisation
Unit Five: Economic Presence of the Government
Chapter 9: Public Facilities
Chapter 10: Law and Social Justice
Chapter 1: Resources
Chapter 2: Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources
Chapter 3: Mineral and Power Resources
Chapter 4: Agriculture
Chapter 5: Industries
Chapter 6: Human Resources
NCERT Class 8 Solution for All Subjects
CBSE Class 8 students need to study various subjects like Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Science, Mathematics, and Social Science as guided by the NCERT books. The subject matter experts have created the NCERT solution for class 8 all subjects with detailed analysis.
NCERT Class 8 Solutions for Hind, English, and Sanskrit
We offer NCERT Solutions for Hindi, English, and Sanskrit for class 8 students. The students can access not only the solutions but will also find a well-designed vocabulary segment and detailed explanations of chapters and concepts. The fine study materials make the students understand the topics quickly and have the best preparation for the examination.
NCERT Class 8 Solutions for Mathematics
We offer a complete Mathematics solution and guide to the class 8 students, with a thorough explanation of theorems, step-by-step applications, and examples. The NCERT Solutions focus on the most significant chapters, as given below.
- Rational Numbers
The first chapter contains four exercises. The students learn the rational number properties like closure, commutative, associative, and distributive number properties. You can see the examples to follow the rule and solve the exercise questions through step-by-step formulas to understand the matter in-depth. Class 8 students can use the NCERT solutions as a guide and reference.
- Data Handling
Data Handling teaches finding information, arranging data, tally charts, graphs, and pie charts. You must learn the formulas well to apply them in the real-life Mathematics example.
Learn step by step on how to create a pie chart. The NCERT solutions will guide you as a reference to understand the concepts better.
- Practical Geometry
Practical Geometry is a short yet vital chapter. The chapter teaches you the core examples of the concept, construction of quadrilaterals, and construction of rhombus. You must learn the steps for each process with a correct approach and get enough practice from the NCERT Solutions.
Mensuration topics include,
- The Area of a Trapezium
- The Basic concept of a Trapezium
- The Formula of an Area
- The Perimeter of a Trapezium
- Derivation of the Area
- Applications of a Trapezium
The chapter offers the students the general area and properties of quadrilaterals. It is necessary to practise the examples to know the concepts with clarity. The 8th standard students learn about the surface area of a cube, cylinder, and cuboid in this chapter. The last exercise talks about volume and capacity, their formulas and differences.
NCERT Class 8 Solutions for Science
Extramarks provides NCERT solutions for class 8 science to help the students learn the topics and have a clear idea about the basics. Science is a significant part of the syllabus, and class 8 Science topics consist of some of the most vital chapters.
If we divide the science chapters based on Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Force and Pressure: The students will learn about various types of forces. The chapter teaches what pull and push are and their differences.. The students will learn about atmospheric pressure and pressure applied by liquids and gasses..
- Friction: The chapter teaches about friction, affecting factors, fluid friction, usage, and the like. The students can understand the topics while studying and referring to NCERT solutions.
- Sound: The exercises in the chapter teach how sound is produced through vibration. The students will learn about topics like amplitude, frequency, and period. , Besides, noise and noise pollution in this chapter.
- Some Natural Phenomena: The chapter teaches you about natural phenomena like lightning, charges, charge transfer, earthquakes, lightning safety, etc. NCERT Solution is the best medium to seek additional support and help to understand the chapter.
- Stars and the Solar System: The chapter teaches you about stars, the moon, constellations, and the solar system.
- Coal and Petroleum: The students learn about coal, natural gas, petroleum, their usages, advantages, and disadvantages in this chapter. The students can have a better understanding of the chapters concerning NCERT solutions.
- Synthetic Fibres and Plastics: The chapter and its exercises teach the class 8 students about synthetic fibre, its classification, and its characteristics.
- Pollution in Air and Water: As one of the most important chapters in the syllabus, it teaches the students about air pollution, the greenhouse effect, water pollution, how to reduce water pollution, its precautions, and so on. Although the chapters appear to be lengthy, it is one of the highly scored topics in the syllabus.
NCERT Class 8 Solutions for Social Studies
Social studies for class 8 comprise three major sections: Geography, History, and Civics. It uses real situations to help the students learn best through concrete experiences. The students must learn the topics extensively to understand the concepts and score high in the examination.
NCERT Class 8 Subjects – Marks Distribution
Every subject carries 100 marks for the class 8 examination. 80 marks out of 100 are allotted for the final examination, and 20 marks are for internal assessment.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions Class 8
NCERT solutions for class 8 benefit the students, as the solutions help them understand the topics in-depth and prepare well for the examination. The considerable advantages it has,
- The subject matter experts design the NCERT solutions to ensure that the students learn the correct answers to all questions.
- The systematically presented solutions help the students with several examples and descriptive explanations.
- The solutions cover every topic and ensure that the students do not miss a single concept and have the best preparation for the examination.
How and When to Solve NCERT Solutions?
Often students directly get into solving the papers in the NCERT books. It is not the right way to learn. We present some effective methods of how you can learn the concepts through NCERT solutions.
- First, the students need to read the entire textbook thoroughly to understand the concepts and make reading and revising a habit. You must read the chapters at least 3 to 4 times before answering the questions.
- For practical subjects, you need to be attentive in your class. Once you know the concept, you can have an idea of how to solve questions. The NCERT books present some crucial problem-solving methods. You have to learn the formulas and problem-solving techniques step-by-step to solve the questions further.
- When you are familiar with the concepts and problem-solving skills, begin your practice with the exercises in your books without following any references.
- After completing the exercises in your books, take out the NCERT solutions and start solving the questions.
- Practise and revise regularly to remember the topics. Regular practise makes you perfect and proficient in your studies.
Exam Preparation with NCERT Solutions
NCERT solutions are more than enough to help the students score high in the examination. It doesn’t need an extraordinary brain to score high in the class 8 exams. A clear understanding of the concepts, a solid grasp of formulas, and consistent practice are all you need to score good marks in the exam. We present some important and valuable tips on using the NCERT solutions for Class 8 to make the most of it..
- Study throughout the year, not just before the exam. A constant study process helps you invest sufficient time for every subject, clarify all your doubts and complete the syllabus ahead of time.
- Focus on the most important topics and solve the exercises from NCERT solutions.
- Have a clear idea of your examination pattern. As you learn the marks’ weightage, you better know which topics to focus on more. Prior knowledge helps you to study main concepts thoroughly.
- Practise NCERT solutions consistently to remember complex concepts.
- Start revision two months before your final exam.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
You will get the class 8 solutions for all subjects on Extramarks website.
To get a good score, it’s important to follow a study plan:
- Create an engaging study routine for the entire year
- Study regularly during the specific study hours of the day
- Take regular short breaks in between
- Read the chapters thoroughly
- Clarify your doubts in every chapter
- Practice exercises, including in text and end text questions.
- Revise the chapters at least twice
Absolutely! You can get good grades with the help of NCERT solutions.
There are multiple advantages:
- Clear the topic-associated doubts within no time
- Get to understand the topics in-depth
Enhances the students ability to perform confidently in the examination
- Be rest assured of a high score