Environmental studies, or EVS, is an essential subject that instils a sense of general awareness in children from a young age. The majority of the chapters in EVS are designed to help students get a better awareness of the world around them. It discusses nature, natural components, and the significance of protecting what we have. The suggested book, Look Around You, has 27 chapters. Every single chapter is critical. Students are expected to read them carefully and pay attention while doing so.
NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS
With the assistance of different engaging tales, EVS Class 4 NCERT Solution helps you comprehend your surroundings. This will assist you in understanding the tales, ideas, and major points in an orderly, step-by-step way, allowing the students to learn the answers well. The NCERT solutions for class 4 EVS on the Extramarks website is a highly useful learning material that is simple to grasp and learn from. It emphasises crucial subjects and discusses the ideas in a methodical way using extensive explanations and examples. Students in Class 4 can request their parents to access Extramarks and avail NCERT solutions.
NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS
Parents can click the link below and access the NCERT solutions for Class 4 EVS in a chapter-wise format.
NCERT Solutions Class 4 EVS – Download
Extramarks offers NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS, which parents can readily obtain. Complete answers are included in the solution sets, which span across 27 chapters. While providing the solutions, the subject matter experts followed the most recent curriculum. Students can practise questions on the Extramarks website and then check the answers.
NCERT Solutions EVS Class 4 – Look Around You
Class 4 EVS book features 27 distinct tales that help you explore your surroundings via various areas of environment and ecology, as well as numerous ethnic groups. It exposes you to the true world of animals, our ecology, and the significance of their preservation. Extramarks has provided NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS in order to assist students in achieving good results in their board exams. As a result, students who are well-versed in NCERT Solutions Class 4 EVS may easily pass their board examinations.
Class 4 EVS Chapter-Wise Marks Weightage
Environmental Studies or EVS is an interesting subject as well as a scoring one. Students have a higher chance of scoring more in this subject. The chapter-wise solutions available on Extramarks will help students in preparing well as well as in scoring good marks.
- The questions asked in this examination follow three different patterns, namely, Very Short Answers or VSA, Short Answers or SA and Long Answers or LA.
- Very Short Answers or VSA: They are 1 mark questions. They consist of True or False, Match the following and Fill in the blanks types of questions
- Short Answers or SA: These questions are of 2 marks each.
- Long Answers or LA: The study material available on Extramarks is a useful resource for students in Class 4. It adheres to the CBSE guidelines. It includes mock papers that are developed by the expert faculties, periodic test papers and question papers.
The Paper for EVS Class 4 usually follows a pattern with:
EVS Class 4 question paper consists of:
- Very Short Answers or VSA
- Short Answers or SA
- Long Answers or LA
Why are NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS important?
- Class 4 EVS NCERT solutions have factual information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- NCERT answers concentrate on the fundamentals to help students grasp the crucial concepts in a systematic way.
- Each chapter and activity from the textbook are covered in the NCERT Solutions Class 4 EVS.
- NCERT answers give extensive step-by-step explanations and assist students in resolving their problems by guiding them through the process.
- The concept summaries and notes, which have been prepared in simple language, can be very useful for last-minute preparations as it allows students to learn more effectively and quickly.
- All answers are prepared and validated by Extramarks team members, so there is no need to be concerned about their reliability.
- Extramarks NCERT Class 4 EVS answers have been prepared following the NCERT guidelines. The answers will help the learner save time as they can focus on the relevant information and complete the entire curriculum.
- Students will learn how to write and self-study. These are some important skills that will be crucial in the future as they prepare to become independent learners.
- These solutions are accessible to everyone at no cost, and there is no need to pay anything to anybody.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
The ‘Look Around You’ textbook for CBSE Class 4 EVS has 27 chapters in all. In the NCERT Class 4 EVS answers PDF, all of the chapters of the CBSE Class 4 EVS textbook are clearly explained with full solutions. Experts at Extramarks crafted these answers, ensuring that the information is correct and based on the curriculum. Practising the NCERT Solutions, which are accessible in PDF format, would assist you in getting better grades.
The first chapter, “Getting to School,” examines various modes of transportation and how students might safely get to school. The chapter also underscores the need of teaching children self-discipline by showing how consequences are unnecessary if students are disciplined. Extramarks NCERT Class 4 EVS Solutions is a useful resource for finding answers to practise problems in this and other chapters.