CBSE Important Questions Class 12
Important Questions for CBSE Class 12
Getting access to CBSE important questions will help students in understanding the concepts clearly. It will assist the required foundation in subjects such as Mathematics and Science. Extramarks provides candidates with the important questions for the examinations to help them prepare better. The important questions will help in the preparation and can also assist them with national level competitive examinations such as NEET, JEE, etc.
Extramarks provides CBSE revision notes, CBSE previous year papers, etc., to the students so that they can gain maximum marks in the examination. Additionally, the applicants will also get CBSE sample papers for the required preparation.
CBSE Class 12 Important Questions for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
The CBSE important questions for subjects such as Biology, Chemistry and Physics will help candidates to understand the advanced and basic level concepts related to the subject. Additionally, they will also get an idea about the important questions they need to prepare for the exam.
Students can also refer to the CBSE syllabus to understand the weightage of every chapter. Students can access the important questions from the website and refer to the important questions for subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
All the questions are designed by the subject matter experts. The questions are prepared after researching the latest examination trends, pattern of examination and the developments launched by CBSE in the syllabus. All the questions were designed according to the trends in the CBSE previous year papers. It is recommended that candidates should practice CBSE sample papers and other study materials properly to attempt the final examinations.
Important Questions for CBSE Class 12
To help students prepare for the exam, Extramarks provides important questions for different subjects. Students can refer to these questions and prepare for the examination.
- Describe the term trivial relation?
- Prove whether the function is bijective or not if f:R->R is termed as f(x) = 5x-16.
- Calculate the area of the region bounded by the curve y^2 = x and the x = 4, x = 6 and x – axis.
- Determine the probability distribution of the number of doublets in three dice rolls.
- From a deck of 52 well shuffled cards, three cards are drawn successively without replacement. What is the likelihood that the first two cards drawn will be kings and the third card will be an ace?
- Determine the variance of a thrown unbiased die.
- Is it true that no two electric lines of force may intersect? Why?
- Demonstrate why two field lines never intersect at any moment.
- Why may one neglect electric charge quantisation while dealing with macroscopic, or large scale, charges?
- How does an equipotential surface work?
- Establish that an equi-potential surface has always a perpendicular electric field.
- A carbon resistor features three red stripes and one gold strip. What is the resistor’s value? What is its tolerance level?
- What are the characteristics of EM waves? How can we express the velocity of electromagnetic waves when the medium’s permittivity and permeability are taken into account?
- What is the classification of amino acids?
- How do enzymes get their names? Give an example.
- What effect does denaturation have on protein structure?
- What exactly are calcination and roasting? Can you give one example of each?
- What role does a reducing agent play in reduction?
- By interacting with HCl, phenol cannot be transformed to chlorobenzene. Prove.
- Water dissolves glucose and sucrose, whereas cyclohexane and benzene (simple six-membered ring molecules) do not. Explain.
- Define “rapid population expansion.”
- What is the WHO’s position on reproductive health?
- Mention AUG’s dual purposes.
- In addition to Terror of Bengal, which is an aquatic invasive weed, what is the name of the most noxious weed species?
- What is the definition of an organism’s life span?
- Give the scientific name of a plant that was introduced to India as a contaminant in imported wheat and causes pollen allergies.
- Why do pollen grains proliferate in such large quantities in maize?
- What do you mean by “effectiveness”?
- What is meant by “globalization”?
- Name the intangible factor that fosters effective partnerships among an organization’s resources.
- Identify the economic changes implemented to relieve Indian businesses of unneeded rules and constraints.
- Mohan wishes to sell 50 percent of his stake in Tata Motors. Explain the process of trading stocks.
- Describe five characteristics of Mahajanapadas.
- Why is the sixth century BCE regarded as a watershed moment in Indian history?
- How many categories can religious factions that arose in the sixth century B.C. be categorized into?
- Mention Mahatma Buddha’s teachings?
- What exactly was the Budha Sangha? Examine its qualities.
- What exactly was Deeds of Hire?
- What do you mean by the Deccan Riots Commission?
- What exactly do you mean by “high-powered money”?
- Explain the Central Bank of India’s functions.
- Identify the most important element impacting a consumer’s proclivity to purchase in a given economy.
- What exactly is equilibrium income?
- What are the four distinct Deficits concepts?
- Define the terms “direct taxes” and “indirect taxes.” Please provide two instances of each.
Note: Students can access all the series of Class 12 important CBSE questions to practice for better preparation and efficiency on Extramarks.
Important Questions for Class 12 CBSE Board
The important questions are crafted so that students can understand the basic concepts. The subject experts prepare the questions with utmost care and consideration so that candidates can receive the latest information for the board examination. Students can check the important questions for the subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology on Extramarks. The questions can also help the students in preparing for the national level competitive examinations such as JEE, NEET, etc.
Benefits of Important Questions
The major benefits of the CBSE important questions are mentioned below.
- Students will be able to develop the proper time management skills required during the examination by consistently solving the questions through sample papers, previous year question papers, etc.
- Candidates will get an idea about the course content and structure if they are consistently referring to the study materials.
- Extramarks provides the candidates with the important questions for each chapter to help students with their problem-solving skills. Additionally, they will also get an idea about the type of questions asked in the examination and the latest trends.
Extramarks Gives You the Competitive Edge
Candidates can refer to Extramarks if they are interested to practise CBSE important questions.
The study materials designed by Extramarks will help the candidates to study at their own pace and comfort. Students can ease the pressure of preparations if they take the help of our carefully curated content. Assessments and tests are provided throughout the course structure to help the students. Candidates can easily identify their weaknesses and strengths through them.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How can I access the CBSE syllabus?
Candidates can access the detailed syllabus for Class 12 through the official website of CBSE. It will help them in gaining information about the most important topics and weightage of course content. They can also visit the website of Extramarks to gain information related to the latest syllabus and study materials required to score well in the examination.
2. How can I score more marks in Biology?
Biology is one of the most interesting subjects in the 12th class. Students should memorize the most important units such as reproduction, evolution, molecular basis of inheritance, etc. to score excellent marks in the examination. They should also practise the important questions, past years’ papers and the sample papers to gain in-depth knowledge of the examination trends.