Important Questions for CBSE Class 8
Class 8 is an important stage for students as it lays the foundation for further education. Students who are in class 8 need to concentrate on concepts and must understand the same score well in the exam. There are more than 15 chapters in NCERT books of class 8th that include a lot of formulas and concepts. Students need to solve these questions in order to learn the formulas and other important concepts. According to experts, there are certain important questions for class 8 depending upon the topics and chapters. However, students must complete their CBSE syllabus for class 8th and should also check the important questions on Extramarks.
Important Questions for CBSE Class 8 Mathematics & Science
Mathematics and Science are two of the most important subjects for students of class 8th. Both the subjects have vast CBSE syllabus as well. Candidates who are pursuing class 8th can get the important questions from Extramarks. The important questions have been prepared by experts after referring to multiple sources such as NCERT books. It is important for students to practise the class 8 important questions regularly to ace their exam preparation. Students can access the study materials from Extramarks website.
Important Questions for CBSE Class 8
Students who are studying in class 8th must practise the important questions multiple times so that half of the syllabus can be covered easily. Students who want to know the important questions can get the same from the given link.
- Find out three or more rational number between ⅓ and ½
- Compare the rational numbers- ⅖ and ¾
- Find the numbers whose sum of two number is 45 and the ratio is 7:8
- In a quadrilateral PQRS, angle S = 150° and angle P, Q, and R are equal. Find the angle P,Q, and R.
- Construct a parallelogram with the following measures- AB= 3.5cm, AC= 6.5cm, and BC= 4cm
- Find out all the squares of all natural numbers from 80 to 90
- Find out the area of trapezium if the parallel sides are 57 cm and 39 cm and the distance between the parallel sides is 28 cm.
- Express as the power of 3 in 343 and 729
- There are 680 Pepsi bottles and the machine fills the same number of bottles in 5 hours. How many bottles will be filled by the machine in 3 hours?
- Can a cube be considered a prism?
- State the difference between a plant cell and an animal cell.
- Explain the concept of cytoplasm.
- Discuss the steps involved in soil preparation.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of polythene over natural materials?
- What is an oxide?
- State the uses of kaleidoscopes.
- What is an electrode?
- What is a test tube baby?
- What is the vibration part of ektara?
- Define oscillatory motion.
- Define the colonial era.
- Who were called the Dikus?
- What is the reason behind the loss of revenue of Bengal?
- What is the non cooperation movement and when did it gain traction?
- What were the demands of Congress at the time of its formation?
- What was the name of the school that was first opened for women’s education?
- How and when did steel imports decline in India?
- What happened to the East Indian Company after the revolt of 1857?
Resources and Development:
- What are localised resources?
- Define population pyramid.
- What is man -made destruction? Give some examples.
- Why is agriculture considered a main source of income for India?
- Define a mineral based industry.
- What is population change?What are the factors that influence it?
Social and political life:
- What is known as Democracy?
- Define law enforcement.
- Is water a part of the fundamental right? If yes, explain the reason behind it
- Explain the Article 15 in brief.
- Define Rowlatt Act
- What is the selection procedure of a national government?
Why Should You Refer to the Class 8 Science Important Questions?
Science is one of the most interesting and important subjects for a student of Class 8. Having an idea of chapters and their important questions helpsthe students in scoring high marks in the class. Science has several chapters in the CBSE syllabus that are very important. It also consists of a few formulae that need to be learnt by students to write in the exam. Students who want to thoroughly prepare for the exam can get the CBSE class 8 important questions for all subjects including Science as it has many crucial topics that students need to prepare. Accessing and referring the class 8 Science important questions have great benefits as well, that are listed below-
- It saves a lot of time, making sure that the candidate has enough time to devote it to other topics. It also allows the student to revise the topics or concepts that have been studied already
- Candidates can study with full concentration and cover most of the syllabus within the time
- It also allows the candidates to remain calm and reduces their exam stress. Having important questions at the same time saves students from last minute hassle offers tension free revision
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Both the subjects are quite important. The ease of the subject depends upon the level of preparation done by the student.
Class 8th Mathematics includes chapters such as Rational Numbers, Data Handling, Linear equations in one variable, Cubes and cube roots, Practical Geometry, Mensuration, Comparing quantities, etc.
No. Studying all the concepts and chapters given in the NCERT Book of Mathematics is enough to qualify the exam.
Students will save a lot of time by referring to the important questions available on Extramarks.