Class 1 is an essential stage for every student since it acts as a foundation for primary classes. The Central Board of Education (CBSE), as usual, has maintained its eloquence in crafting a standard syllabus for the students of class one. This syllabus is framed and requires proper guidance to increase the clarity of the student’s understanding level. Extramarks provides students of CBSE class 1 with proper solutions to all the questions in the chapters of their three prime subjects- Mathematics, English, and Hindi. These solutions have been curated by expert teachers keeping in mind the students’ capacity for class one. The solutions have been written in a simple manner that does not hold the complications of the literary language. The NCERT solutions provided for class 1 serve as the guide to achieve maximum scores in the examinations to come.
The subjects like Mathematics, English, and Hindi are the basic and the most critical subjects that need to be understood well at this tender age. The books of the following subjects have chapters that can at times seem confusing to the students of Class 1, and they might not be able to escalate the contents of these books appropriately. The NCERT solution for class 1 has been developed for all these reasons. These solutions are completely reliable, and the students who will go through them will surely achieve great results. Extramarks provides NCERT Solutions for Class 1 for all the subjects. Along with class 1, Extramarks also provides NCERT solutions class 2, NCERT solutions class 3, etc.
Class 1 NCERT Solutions for Mathematics, English & Hindi
The NCERT solution class 1 – Mathematics has 13 chapters for which solutions have been provided by Extramarks with suitable examples to guide the students of class one better. After crucial analysis by experts in the subject, the answers have been written to make the topics easier to comprehend. Given below are some of the essential topics that have been covered in the NCERT solutions for class 1 Mathematics:
- Addition: The first important chapter of class 1 Mathematics is essential. The symbols, steps, and multiplication formulas are necessary for the first standard students, which will further help them crack more enormous calculations later. The answers to the exercises have been provided in the solution for class 1. The addition in this chapter is taught with the help of a number line which is an excellent method to make the students of class 1 understand. The students will also deal with word problems that will become essential Mathematics subjects at a later stage or higher standard.
- Subtraction: The second important chapter, subtraction, is vital; the formula should be practised well to score the maximum in class 1. You can use the NCERT solutions for class 1 provided by Extramarks to solve the subtraction sums. Just like in addition, the chapter subtraction is a foundation for the later mathematics sums. It becomes essential to understand subtraction through the number line at this stage. The solutions will guide you to solve the sums and word problems of subtraction in no time and help you score better.
- Numbers up to 2 and 3 digits: The third and the fourth vital chapters include numbers up to 2 and 3 digits, respectively. In these chapters, the students of class 1 will get to know about place value and face value in detail. Students of class 1 will also learn how to write the expanding form of the digits.
- Multiplication: Multiplication is yet another very introductory chapter for CBSE class 1 students. It is imperative to practise multiplication on a regular basis to understand the formulas correctly. You can take the help of the NCERT solutions for class 1 Mathematics in this regard.
- Measurement: Measurement is regarded as one of the most important chapters for the students of class 1 Mathematics. In this chapter, the students will learn about the 2 D shapes, areas and perimeter. The properties of shapes, volume, etc., are some salient topics that have been well covered in the solutions, which can be referred to for greater understanding.
- Money: The chapter on money for class one students contains its uses and counting. It is essential to understand the exercises and solve them. The solutions provided can help in practising.
- Open and closed figures and solid shapes: This chapter also holds importance for the students of class one, through which they get to understand the solid shapes, their properties and their types. The students of class one will also get to know about spheres, cones, cylinders, etc. This chapter is also exciting and has fun activities to keep the students engaged.
- Playing with data: In this chapter, the class 1 students are taught how to represent data. The different types of qualitative data and quantitative data methods like pictographs and bar graphs should be adequately practised to clarify. You can take the help of the solutions provided by Extramarks to solve the exercises.
- Time: The last most important chapter in class 1 Mathematics includes the concepts of time, its history and its definition. Different time zones are also given. To understand well, follow the solved examples and practise the exercises.
The NCERT lass 1 solution – English has all the answers to the in-text questions of the chapters of both the books, including prose and poetry. It also contains answers to the worksheets, which the students can access for free in Extramarks. The book Marigold consists of 10 prose and 10 poems. The Raindrops book has 19 chapters in total. Both the books have been considered for CBSE class 1, keeping in mind the average capacity of the 1st standard students. The free version of the solutions is available here on the official page of Extramarks, which will help the students to understand the lessons easily.
The NCERT class 1 solution – Hindi covers answers to all the questions in chapters, which will help the students achieve a better understanding of the subject. The explanations of the chapters, the meanings and themes have also been given in detail. The Hindi book has 23 chapters, which can be summarised and read through the provided solutions. The understanding of the Hindi language will incredibly increase if the NCERT solutions are adequately followed.
NCERT Solutions for Class 1
The NCERT solutions for class 1 have been provided here subject wise, which will help the students to get a quick overview of the chapters in the books of class 1 to get a better understanding of the concepts included in the books:
NCERT solutions for class 1- Mathematics
- Chapter 1: Shapes and Space
- Chapter 2: Numbers from One to Nine
- Chapter 3: Addition
- Chapter 4: Subtraction
- Chapter 5: Numbers from Ten to Twenty
- Chapter 6: Time
- Chapter 7: Measurement
- Chapter 8: Numbers from Twenty-one to Fifty
- Chapter 9: Data Handling
- Chapter 10: Patterns
- Chapter 11: Numbers
- Chapter 12: Money
- Chapter 13: How Many
NCERT solutions for class 1- English
- Chapter 1: Clap, Clap, Clap
- Chapter 2: One, Two
- Chapter 3: The Little Bird
- Chapter 4: Bubbles
- Chapter 5: Chhotu
- Chapter 6: Animals and Birds
- Chapter 7: Fruits and Vegetables
- Chapter 8: Who Am I?
- Chapter 9: Hide and Seek
- Chapter 10: Fun with Numbers
- Chapter 11: Shapes
- Chapter 12: Cats
- Chapter 13: Colours
- Chapter 14: Actions We Do
- Chapter 15: Left and Right
- Chapter 16: The Lion and the Mouse
- Chapter 17: Morning and Evening
- Chapter 18: May I Come In?
- Chapter 19: Action Song
- Chapter 1: Three little pigs
- Chapter 2: The bubble, the straw and the shoe
- Chapter 3: Lalu and Peelu
- Chapter 4: Mittu and the yellow mango
- Chapter 5: Circle
- Chapter 6: Our Tree
- Chapter 7: Sundari
- Chapter 8: The tiger and the mosquito
- Chapter 9: Anandi’s rainbow
- Chapter 10: The tailor and his friend
- Chapter 1: A Happy child
- Chapter 2: After a bath
- Chapter 3: One Little Kitten
- Chapter 4: Once I saw a little bird
- Chapter 5: Merry go round
- Chapter 6: If I were an apple
- Chapter 7: A kite
- Chapter 8: A little turtle
- Chapter 9: Clouds
- Chapter 10: A flying Man
NCERT solutions for Class 1- Hindi
- Chapter 1: झूला
- Chapter 2: आम की कहानी
- Chapter 3: आम की टोकरी
- Chapter 4: पत्ते ही पत्ते
- Chapter 5: पकौड़ी
- Chapter 6: छुक-छुक गाड़ी
- Chapter 7: रसोईघर
- Chapter 8: चूहो! म्याऊँ सो रही है
- Chapter 9: बंदर और गिलहरी
- Chapter 10: पगड़ी
- Chapter 11: पतंग
- Chapter 12: गेंद-बल्ला
- Chapter 13: बंदर गया खेत में भाग
- Chapter 14: एक बुढ़िया
- Chapter 15: मैं भी…
- Chapter 16: लालू और पीलू
- Chapter 17: चकई के चकदुम
- Chapter 18: छोटी का कमाल
- Chapter 19: चार चने
- Chapter 20: भगदड़
- Chapter 21: हलीम चला चाँद पर
- Chapter 22: हाथी चल्लम चल्लम
- Chapter 23: सात पूँछ का चूहा
NCERT Solutions Class 1
The three prime subjects of class 1 CBSE board, Mathematics, English and Hindi, have been explained in the form of NCERT solutions for class 1. The students of class 1 can get a basic understanding of Mathematics through the NCERT solutions written, keeping in mind the elementary level of the students of the first standard. The NCERT solution class 1 Mathematics includes topics of addition, subtraction, multiplication, numbers from 1 to 50, measurement, time, money and many more. The answers for all the exercises included in the textbook have been covered in the NCERT solutions class 1.
For the subject of English, the NCERT solutions class 1 have been provided for two books of English- Raindrops, which has 19 chapters, and Marigold, which has been divided into 10 prose and 10 poetry. The NCERT solutions for English subjects have been curated to make English an easy language for the students in a manner where the students of class 1 can take an interest in learning the language.
The NCERT solutions for class 1 Hindi have been given by Extramarks with the motto to spread the understanding of the Hindi language among the students of class one in a simplified way. The NCERT solutions have covered all the 23 chapters of the Hindi textbook. The answers provided are well researched and have been curated by experts on the subject.
NCERT Solution of Class 1 – Weightage Marks
The weightage marks of the NCERT solutions of class 1 for Mathematics, English and Hindi examinations are around one to two marks. The NCERT class 1 solution acts as a guide to the students of class 1 at their prime stage to assist them in forming a solid foundation. You can download the NCERT solution of class 1 for all the three subjects from the website of Extramarks, which has the motive to make learning easier for students while helping them to increase their understanding of the concepts taught in the books provided by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Benefits of NCERT Solution of Class 1
The NCERT solution for class 1in three main subjects- Mathematics, English and Hindi will help the students comprehend the subjects specifically. Given below are some of the significant benefits of the NCERT solution for class 1:
- The solutions have been curated precisely following the latest guidelines provided by the CBSE board under the NCERT curriculum.
- The best feature of these solutions is that they are free to download anytime and anywhere.
- The solutions for all three subjects have been prepared by experts who are proficient and have good years of experience in teaching, which guarantees the accuracy of the solutions.
- The solutions can be used both by the students and teachers and by the parents. It covers all the chapters, and the solutions have been written in a simplified manner for better understanding.
- The NCERT solution of class 1 will help the students score well in the examination and increase their knowledge about the subjects.
- These solutions act as a time saver for the students. Practising and going through the NCERT solutions alone can help the students of class 1 to cover the maximum portion of each.
- It is a convenient tool for the students who can use these solutions to provide students with to-the-point and authentic answers to all the questions given in the textbooks.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Yes, Extramarks provides NCERT solutions for class 1 for all three subjects, Mathematics, English and Hindi, which can be accessed for free on its official website. The solutions provided are simple, easy to understand, and hassle-free to download.
The concepts explained in the class 1 subjects have been simplified by Extramarks through its free NCERT solutions for class 1. The concepts for all the subjects of class 1 students are pretty basic and can be understood with the help of thorough reading and practising and by following the solutions, which are one of the best guides.
Class 1 is the fundamental class that reflects the future of a student, to be precise, and as such, it becomes essential to understand the lessons of class 1, especially for a subject like Mathematics. The answers to questions related to addition, subtraction, multiplication, shapes, time, and measurement have all been simplified in the NCERT solutions, which is essential for the students of class one because it acts as a quick guide.
For class 1,the Central Board of Secondary Education has included three prime subjects, Mathematics, English, and Hindi in its curriculum.