CBSE Sample Question Paper for Class 5
CBSE Sample Question Paper for Class 5
Class 5 is the first step towards secondary education in a student’s life. There are CBSE sample papers for class 5 designed to help students with their preparations for the exam. The little minds need to have a clear and deep understanding of the subjects to perform better in the higher standards. CBSE Extra Questions help the students understand the topics in depth and score high in the examination. Class 5 students can download the sample paper for class 5 for free.
CBSE Sample Paper for Class 5 with Solutions – Download
To help students with their exam preparation, Extramarks provides CBSE sample paper for Class 5 with solutions on their website. Along with sample papers, students can also download CBSE revision notes, CBSE past year question papers, and other learning material on the website.
Sample Papers CBSE Class 5
The CBSE Board 5th class question papers have been designed by academic experts, based on the latest syllabus. Class 5 students must practise Sample paper for class 5 to get an idea about the frequently asked questions and the topics that need more focus.
CBSE Class 5 English Sample Paper
Class 5 students learn new grammar topics as suggested by NCERT books. The more the students practise CBSE sample papers, the more they learn.
CBSE English Syllabus Class 5
The Language section consists of Section A: Reading, Section B: Writing, and Section C: Grammar.
Section D (Literature section) includes the following units,
Unit 1: Ice-cream Man
Unit 2: Teamwork
Unit 3: My Shadow
Robinson Crusoe Discovers a footprint
Unit 4: Crying
My Elder Brother
Unit 5: The Lazy Frog
Rip Van Winkle
Unit 6: Class Discussion
The Talkative Barber
Unit 7: Topsy-turvy Land
Unit 8: Nobody’s Friend
The Little Bully
Unit 9: Sing a Song of People
Unit 10: Malu Bhalu
Who Will be Ningthou?
CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Syllabus
Mathematics Class 5 question papers help students work on formulae, mark division, and other tricky problems. The CBSE syllabus–based model question papers help the students to work on their weak points.
Chapter 1: The Fish Tale
Chapter 2: Shapes and Angles
Chapter 3: How Many Squares?
Chapter 4: Parts and Wholes
Chapter 5: Does it Look the Same?
Chapter 6: Be My Multiple, I’ll be Your Factor
Chapter 7: Can You See the Pattern?
Chapter 8: Mapping Your Way
Chapter 9: Boxes and Sketches
Chapter 10: Tenths and Hundredths
Chapter 11: Area and Its Boundary
Chapter 12: Smart Charts
Chapter 13: Ways to Multiply and Divide
Chapter 14: How Big? How Heavy?
CBSE Class 5 Hindi Syllabus
- a. अपनी-अपनी रंगतें
- पाठ 1: राख की रस्सी (लोककथा)
- पाठ 2: फसलों के त्योहार (लेख)
- पाठ 3: खिलौनेवाला (कविता)
- पाठ 4: नन्हा फनकार (कहानी)
- पाठ 5: जहाँ चाह वहाँ राह (लेख)
- बात का सफ़र
- पाठ 6: चिट्ठी का सफ़र (लेख)
- पाठ 7: डाकिए की कहानी, कुँवरसिंह की जुबानी (भेंटवार्ता)
- पाठ 8: वे दिन भी क्या दिन थे (विज्ञान कथा)
- पाठ 9: एक माँ की बेबसी (कविता)
- पाठ 10: एक दिन की बादशाहत (कहानी)
- पाठ 11: चावल की रोटियाँ (नाटक)
- पाठ 12: गुरु और चेला (कविता)
- पाठ 13: स्वामी की दादी (कहानी)
- पाठ 14: बाघ आया उस रात (कविता)
- पाठ 15: बिशन की दिलेरी (कहानी)
- पाठ 16: पानी रे पानी (लेख)
- पाठ 17: छोटी-सी हमारी नदी (कविता)
- पाठ 18: चुनौती हिमालय की (यात्रा वर्णन)
CBSE Class 5 EVS Syllabus
CBSE Class 5 EVS syllabus covers everything basic from environmental education to science.
Chapter 1: Super Senses
Chapter 2: A Snake Charmer’s Story
Chapter 3: From Testing to Digesting
Chapter 4: Mangoes Round the Year
Chapter 5: Seeds and Seeds
Chapter 6: Every Drop Counts
Chapter 7: Experiments with Water
Chapter 8: A Treat for Mosquitoes
Chapter 9: Up You Go!
Chapter 10: Walls Tell Stories
Chapter 11: Sunita in Space
Chapter 12: What if it Finishes…?
Chapter 13: A shelter so High!
Chapter 14: When the Earth Shook!
Chapter 15: Blow Hot, Blow Cold
Chapter 16: Who will do this Work?
Chapter 17: Across the Wall
Chapter 18: No Place for Us?
Chapter 19: A Seed Tells a Farmer’s Story
Chapter 20: Whose Forests?
Chapter 21: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter 22: On the Move Again
Benefits of Solving CBSE Sample Question Papers of Class 5
- Students can practise CBSE past year question papers to know the frequently asked questions in exams for the past few years
- Sample question papers make it simple for students to answer every question in the exam with fineness and accuracy with the help of CBSE revision notes and sample papers
Class 5 students can practise the CBSE sample papers and important solutions to understand the subjects better
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Does CBSE release Class 5 Sample Paper?
Yes, CBSE releases the sample papers for Class 5.
2. Which is the best App for sample papers?
Extramarks is one of the most recommended apps to get sample papers for all classes.
3. What should a Class 5 Student study?
There are five compulsory subjects in Class 5 – First Language, Second Language, Mathematics, General Science, and EVS.