JEE Advanced 2015 paper
Lakhs of students appear in the Joint Entrance Examination or JEE every year. Candidates from different backgrounds attempt this examination to get admission into their dream college. The JEE examination is conducted into two stages. These stages are JEE Main and JEE Advanced examinations.
The JEE Advanced examination is conducted by one of the 7 Indian Institutes of Technology [IITs]. Students can apply for the JEE Advanced examination through the official website. There are three sections – Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the question paper. Applicants can apply for the examination by filling out the JEE Advanced application form. Students must fulfill the eligibility criteria to appear for examination.
JEE Advanced 2015 Question Paper with Answer Keys and Solutions
After successfully attempting the JEE Advanced Question papers, the candidates can access the solution/answer sheets which are available on Extramarks website. To crack the JEE Advanced examination, it is essential to practise the past question papers and match the answer with the answer keys. In addition to the past question papers, candidates can also refer to JEE Advanced Syllabus, exam pattern, JEE Advanced exam dates, revision notes, etc on the website. The dates with respect to JEE Advanced Results and JEE Advanced Counselling are also mentioned on the website.
JEE Advanced Question Paper 2015 with Solutions for Paper-1 and Paper-2
The JEE Advanced examination consists of Paper 1 and Paper 2. It is a Computer Based Online Test. Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 are 3 hours each. The total marks of both the papers is 504 marks i.e. Paper 1 is of 264 marks and Paper 2 is of 240 marks.
While practicing these papers, candidates should ensure to practice both the past question papers across three subjects. To make it simple for candidates, Extramarks has availed past JEE Advanced sample papers which can be included by students in their preparation for the final examination. Practicing past question papers is one of the best ways to prepare for JEE Advanced examinations. Firstly, it gives a complete idea of the exam pattern. It also gives an idea of the break up of sections in terms of difficulty levels.
Students can refer to the website of Extramarks to prepare for the examination. The question paper of JEE Advanced is divided into three sections. These sections are Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The website of Extramarks is providing the JEE Advanced Question Paper 2015 with Solutions for Paper 1 and Paper 2 to all the interested candidates. Extramarks has provided JEE Advanced Question paper 2015 with solutions for Paper 1 and Paper 2 for Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry which can be downloaded. The answer sheet can be referred by students after attempting the question paper. This will help them in evaluating their performance. This will also give an edge to candidates while attempting the final JEE Advanced exam properly.
The candidates can also practise these past Question Papers as JEE Advanced Mock test and get a feel similar to the final JEE Advanced Exam. They can also work on their speed and accuracy accordingly. They can understand the topics wherein more practice and hard work is required. The solutions/answer sheets provided by Extramarks will help students in understanding what is expected from them as well as help them in performing better in the final JEE Advanced Examination.
JEE Advanced 2015 Question Paper-1 with Solutions
The JEE Advanced 2015 Question Paper – 1 with solutions is available on the Extramarks website. JEE Advanced is amongst the toughest exams. Hence, students should not miss downloading the JEE Advanced 2015 Question paper 1 to practice. Once they have answered, they can check it with the solutions provided by the experts.
JEE Advanced 2015 Question Paper 2 with Solutions
Students appearing in JEE Advanced Examination should ensure to practise past JEE Exam papers which are there on the Extramarks website. They can refer to study material, exam pattern, JEE Advanced Syllabus, JEE Advanced marking scheme, etc from the website itself. The question papers are also available with their answer keys. Hence, candidates can practise these papers and then tally it with the answers.
JEE Advanced 2015 Syllabus
The following is the subject wise JEE Advanced Syllabus:
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutation and Combination
- Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Properties of Vectors
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Integration and its application
- Differential Equations
- Analytical Geometry
- 2 Dimensional Geometry
- 3 Dimensional Geometry
- Equality of matrices
- Matrices as a rectangular array of real numbers
- Transpose of a matrix
- Determinant of a square matrix of order up to three
- Elementary row and column transformations
- Inverse of a square matrix of order up to three
- Properties of these matrix operations
- Symmetric and skew-symmetric matrices and their properties
- Solutions of simultaneous linear equations in two or three variables
- Addition, multiplication by a scalar and product of matrices
- Adjoint of a matrix
- General Physics
- Experimental analysis
- Units and dimensions
- Laws of motion
- Systems of particles
- The pressure in a fluid
- Thermal Physics
- Harmonic motions
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electric Fields
- Magnetic Fields
- Electric current
- Wave nature of light
- Modern Physics
- Physical Chemistry
- Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Atomic Structure & Chemical Bonding
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter: Gaseous & liquid states
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Isolation, preparation, and properties of nonmetals
- Transition elements (Three-dimensional series)
- Preparation and properties of compounds
- Properties of Qualitative Analysis
- Preparation of Compounds
- Preparation of Non-metals
- Ores and Minerals
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Properties of Compounds
- Organic Chemistry
- Basic Concepts
- Preparation, properties, and reactions of alkanes, alkenes, and alkynes
- Amino acids and Peptides
- Practical Organic Chemistry
- Characteristic reactions of Alkyl halides, Alcohols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic acids, Amines, Haloarenes
- Properties and uses of polymers
Benefits of practicing JEE Advanced Sample Question Papers
The benefits of practicing the JEE Advanced sample questions papers are mentioned below. Candidates can refer to them for more clarity and confidence. They are as follows:
- If students are referring to the sample papers they will be able to understand the examination pattern with ease
- Students will get a chance to work on their time management skills
- Candidates will get to know about the most important topics for the examination
- Applicants can understand the type and difficulty level of JEE Advanced questions
Why should students choose Extramarks to prepare for the JEE Advanced examination?
Students should choose Extramarks as their study partner for the JEE Advanced Examination as it will help them in preparing for the exam comprehensively. The website has the entire study material which can be downloaded. There are revision notes, JEE Advanced past Question papers, exam pattern, analysis, etc which can be downloaded and referred. The answer keys of the question papers are also available on Extramarks, which is of great help. Students can check them for measuring their accuracy. Candidates can also give the JEE Advanced mock test and get an experience similar to the final examination.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What are the major factors that decide the JEE Advanced cutoff?
The below are the major factors that decide the cutoff of the JEE Advanced examination. They are as follows:
- The number of seats available during the admission
- Performance of the individual in the exam
- The difficulty level of the examination
- Total number of aspirants performing in the examination
- Previous year cutoff trends
2. How can I access the JEE Advanced syllabus?
Candidates can refer to the JEE Advanced syllabus from Extramarks website. They can download it and get to know the important topics and the weightage of every topic in the examination.
3. How can I access the past years’ question papers?
Candidates can access the past years’ question paper through the website of Extramarks. It will help in understanding the examination pattern. Additionally, they can improve their time management skills also. They can practise the question papers and check it with the answer key as well.