JEE Advanced 2021 question paper
JEE Advanced 2021 Question Paper with solutions
Past years’ question papers are one of the most invaluable resources for preparation for the JEE Advanced examination. Solving past years’ papers will help students get used to the exam’s pattern and will teach them how to manage their time during the actual exam. The JEE Advanced 2021 question paper with solutions can be found below.
Students can also find additional study material for the examination here.
The Joint Entrance Examination or JEE is conducted every year for lakhs of students. Candidates from different socio-economic backgrounds invest their precious time in preparing for this national level competitive examination but only a few succeed.
The JEE examination is conducted in two stages: JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Students should note that the JEE Advanced examination is conducted by one of the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) on a rotational basis.
This competitive exam is extremely popular among the youth of the country. Students will get admission into courses such as Engineering, Architecture and Science post cracking the JEE exam. Check out important dates regarding the JEE Advanced exam right here. They can fill out the JEE Advanced application form through the official website. Students should fill the form with proper care as it will be used during the counseling procedures.
It is essential for students to achieve an All India Rank (AIR) to get into an IIT. They can check their JEE Advanced results through the official website of JEE Advanced. Candidates should note that they have to apply for the JEE Advanced counselling to get admissions into colleges. Additionally, students should meet certain specific eligibility conditions to attempt the examination. In case a student is not fulfilling the needs according to the JEE Advanced eligibility criteria then he/she cannot give the examination.
JEE Advanced question paper 2021 questions with solved answers
Candidates should note that the JEE Advanced question paper is divided into three sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The JEE Advanced 2021 examination was conducted on 3rd October. Students can visit the website and download the JEE Advanced question paper 2021 questions with solved answers.
Students should always refer to the solutions to past year’s papers to understand their weak areas. Students can work on the weak section or topics and then perform well in the exam. The candidates will also gain speed and accuracy by attempting past year’s papers.
Tips to prepare for JEE Advanced Examination:
Below are tips mentioned to prepare for the JEE Advanced examination. The tips are as follows:
- Students should follow a fixed timetable. It can help them in increasing their focus and concentration towards their goals.
- Students should refer to the JEE Advanced syllabus according to the official website to get knowledge of the important topics.
- Applicants should include the JEE Advanced Mock Test in their preparations to score overall good marks.
- Students should solve JEE Main questions daily to clear their basic concepts. They must include 50-100 MCQs in their daily routine to solve the questions properly in the examination.
- Applicants can also refer to the past years’ papers as it will help to understand the JEE Advanced exam pattern better.
JEE Advanced question paper with solutions
Extramarks provide the candidates with the solutions for the JEE Advanced Question Paper. Students should always refer to the previous year question paper as they are the most reliable sources for the preparation of the examination. Once the examination process is over the official website releases the answer keys for the examination. Students can compare their answers with them to predict their overall score and rank. Consistent practice of the MCQs will help the students to solve the JEE Advanced examinations. Students can visit the website of Extramarks to access the question papers, analysis, etc so what are you waiting for? Click now!
JEE Advanced Syllabus:
Aspirants preparing for JEE Advanced examination should visit the Extramarks Website. They can check the entire JEE Advanced Syllabus and start preparing. Read on and know about the syllabus:
- Physical Chemistry
- Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Atomic Structure & Chemical Bonding
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter: Gaseous & liquid states
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Isolation, preparation, and properties of nonmetals
- Transition elements (Three-dimensional series)
- Preparation and properties of compounds
- Properties of Qualitative Analysis
- Preparation of Compounds
- Preparation of Non-metals
- Ores and Minerals
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Properties of Compounds
- Organic Chemistry
- Basic Concepts
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, and Alkynes
- Amino Acids and Peptides
- Practical Organic Chemistry
- Characteristic Reactions of Alkyl halides, Alcohols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic acids, Amines, Haloarenes
- Properties and uses of polymers
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutation and Combination
- Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Properties of Vectors
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Integration and its application
- Differential Equations
- Analytical Geometry
- 2 Dimensional Geometry
- 3 Dimensional Geometry
- General Physics
- Experimental analysis
- Units and dimensions
- Laws of motion
- Systems of particles
- The pressure in a fluid
- Thermal Physics
- Harmonic motions
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electric Fields
- Magnetic Fields
- Electric current
- Wave nature of light
- Modern Physics