CBSE Class 7 Social Science Revision Notes
CBSE Class 7 Social Science notes – Introduction to CBSE Exam
The Central Board of Secondary Education is one of the most preferred schools for children’s education. The curriculum is focused and very student-friendly. The CBSE examination is based on the theoretical and practical knowledge of students. CBSE aims to analyse and define appropriate approaches to provide academic activities, training programmes to all children. It provides a holistic studying environment for students without compromising on quality.
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Notes
Students have quick grasping power when they are in Class 7. At this age, it is vital to help them understand various topics in an interesting and engaging way. Social Science is a subject that requires students to correlate with real-life examples so that instead of mugging up topics, students can take an interest in the subject. The CBSE Class 7 Social Science Notes help students make learning fun and exciting.
With the help of the CBSE Class 7 Social Science Notes, students can learn to interpret the topics they read in their own words. This enables the students to pick up the CBSE syllabus well and thus attain high grades. These notes will not only save the students time and energy but also help them to remember the things they have studied. Students can read the entire Class 7 SST notes and comprehend the meaning of every single sentence.
The notes for class 7 Social Science act as a reference book so that students can learn important questions and concepts thoroughly. This will also build the groundwork for the higher classes.
Chapter-wise CBSE Class 7 Social Science Notes
The NCERT books for class 10 Social Science are divided into three disciplines: History, Geography, and Political Science (Civics). Below are the Chapter-wise links to the CBSE Class 7 Social Science notes.
The History discipline of the Class 7 curriculum includes ten chapters. The subject is focused on helping students gain an insight into the evolution of our culture and lifestyle. It also discusses the strategic importance and spread of the Delhi Sultans. The CBSE Class 7 Social Science Notes covers important topics interactively with charts, diagrams, formulas, and tables wherever required to make the subject interesting.
Chapters in History
- Race changes over a thousand years
- New kings and kingdoms
- The Delhi Sultans
- The Mughal Empire
- Rules and buildings
- Towns, traders and craftspersons
- Tribes, nomads and settled communities
- Devotional Paths to the divine
- The making of regional cultures
- Eighteenth-century political formations
Students may click on the topic to access the CBSE Class 7 Social Science notes for the respective chapter in History.
The CBSE Class 7 Social Science notes prepare students to gain a basic understanding of all concepts included in the NCERT books. The Civics discipline focuses on social relationships and society. It also provides knowledge of the political, social, and economic life in India. Going through the Class 7 SST notes will help students to get an overview of all chapters in one place.
Chapters in Civics
- Equality in Indian democracy
- Role of the government in health
- How the state government works
- Growing up as boys and girls
- Women change the world
- Media and advertising
- Understanding advertising
- A shirt in the market
Students may click on the topic to access the CBSE Class 7 Social Science notes for the respective chapter in Civics.
The 7th standard Social Science notes help students get insight into all chapters based on the environment and the relationship between people and their surroundings. Geography is a scoring subject if students use CBSE revision notes for their exam preparation. Use the CBSE class 7 Social Science notes to make the subject more interesting.
Chapters in Geography
- Inside our earth
- Our Changing Earth
- Natural Vegetation and WildLife
- Human environment- settlement transport and communication
- Human environment interactions with the tropical and the subtropical region
- Life in the temperate grasslands
- Life in the deserts
Students may click on the topic to access the CBSE Class 7 Social Science notes for the respective chapter in Geography.
Benefits of CBSE Class 7 Social Science Notes
Some of the crucial benefits offered by Extramarks CBSE Class 7 Social Science notes include
- The notes help to understand the chapter easily and recall all important details in the entire syllabus.
- The notes have been framed in an easy and concise manner along with colourful diagrams
- The content is compiled by subject matter experts with several years of experience in teaching.
- The CBSE class 7 Social Science notes enable students to attempt questions while practising the CBSE sample papers. Students will be able to answer any objective and subjective questions.
- The 7th standard Social Science notes will give students the comfort to use the notes anywhere without carrying the entire book.
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Notes by Extramarks
Extramarks aims to help students in their exam preparation. The CBSE class 7 Social Science notes are curated by a team of highly experienced teachers and experts after analysing several CBSE past years’ question papers and sample papers. With the help of the notes, students can recap and recall key points and practise CBSE extra questions included in the portion. The notes for class 7 Social Science will prepare the students for school tests and national level examinations.
The notes provided by Extramarks are based on the new curriculum and the latest guidelines issued by the Central Board of Education (CBSE). Students can register on the Extramarks app or visit the website to get the CBSE class 7 Social Science notes for free.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How to prepare for the Social Science Class 7 exam?
If students want to attain high scores in the examination, it is important to increase their general knowledge of the subject. Therefore, it is vital to read the NCERT textbook chapters thoroughly. Students may use the CBSE Class 7 Social Science notes provided by Extramarks and get a clear understanding of all chapters of History, Geography and Civics. In addition, solving many questions and practising them regularly is helpful.
2. Which reference books should I use for Class 7?
Students should develop the habit of using reference books in their exam preparation from Class 7 itself. Here is a list of the top 3 books for Social Science
- Golden (New Age) of Social Science for Class 7 by Chaturvedi Pragya & Gupta
- Full Marks Guide of Social Science for Class 7
- Ratna Sagar Integrated Social Science Book 7