- A quantity that has both magnitude and direction is called a vector quantity.
- A quantity that has magnitude only is called a scalar quantity.
- A line segment that has a particular direction is called a directed line segment.
- Every directed line segment is a
• The scalar product or dot product of two vectors is the product of their magnitudes and the cosine of the angle between them. If both the vectors are zero vector, then their scalar product is also zero. Scalar product of two vectors is a scalar quantity.
•&.... Read More