Forms of Government
- Totalitarian state seeks to control all aspects of an individual life generally through an ideology and thus for it the state is the end.
- In Totalitarian States rulers have unlimited powers and are not responsible to the people. Force a
- States can be classified into two forms, unitary and federal on the basis of concentration and distribution of powers and the relationship between the central and local authorities.
- Federal state divides powers between a central or federal government and several state governmen
- A federation is a state in which one central government and several state governments exist side by side. The central government has authority over entire territory and all the people for specific issues. The state government has authority on fewer people, in a smaller area on issues that
- The origin of the modern concept of Parliamentary government goes back to the Kingdom of Great Britain (1707–1800). The power resided in the monarch, who chaired the cabinet and chose the ministers.
- In the Parliamentary form of go