CBSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper 2011 Delhi Scheme
CBSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper & Solutions 2011 Delhi Scheme
When it comes to preparing for the Class 10 board exams, it can never be complete without going through the CBSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper and Solutions. Solving the Previous year’s question paper is one of the best ways to understand the readiness for the exams. It also helps the students to get an idea of the question paper patterns followed by CBSE in their board examinations. That is why Extramarks subject experts have researched and compiled the Class 10 Maths CBSE Question Paper 2011 Delhi Scheme solutions PDF here for students to learn and practice and aim for the highest marks possible.
Extramarks also provide the solutions to these question papers that help students to access themselves, know their mistakes, drawbacks and find the correct answers and step up their preparation with ease. These are the answers that top performers write to score 100 percent marks in their exams. It’s crucial to know the tips for writing answers to get a 100% score will definitely help students.
Students need to be thorough with the current question paper pattern by going through the Class 10 Maths CBSE Question Paper 2011 Delhi Scheme PDF which is available on Extramarks for free. The key to success in the board exams is- the more you practice, the better the chances of getting high scores in the Mathematics examination.
Each question has been provided with the answer for easy understanding and encourages self-study by the students to improve their scores gradually with consistent practice. Students must try to solve the questions themselves first. Then they must use the solution PDF provided here to compare and analyse their solutions to match the standard expected by the examiners.
Question paper analysis
For additional benefits for the students who are preparing for their Class 10 board examinations for Maths, Extramarks subject experts have provided a detailed analysis of the question paper along with unit-wise weightage given below.
The entire question paper is divided into two parts. Part A has all the questions of one mark each, while in Part B, questions carry 2, 3, and 5 marks respectively. The questions are supposed to be of moderate level of difficulty as is the case almost every year.
The question paper strictly followed the syllabus provided by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) New Delhi. NCERT Book prescribed in Class 10 has been the main textbook that each and every student needs to study from. The total number of units covered in the book is 7. The same distribution of marks in the CBSE previous year question papers can be seen here too. There is no change. The following units are covered in the Class 10 Maths CBSE Question Paper 2011 Delhi Scheme.
|Unit No.||Unit Name||Weightage|
|7||Statistics and Probability||11|
Class 10 Maths CBSE Question Paper 2011 Delhi Scheme
Extramarks provide CBSE previous year’s question papers for students of all classes from grade I through grade XII. The Class 10 Maths CBSE Question Paper 2011 Delhi Scheme PDF can be downloaded for free. If the students do not want the solutions of the question paper, then they must opt for this PDF which is available without the solutions.. It is very good for practising and contains a variety of questions to assess your understanding of the subject. The question paper PDF can be downloaded on any media-playing device like mobile phones, tablets, computers, and laptops. Only a stable internet connection is required to download the file and a PDF viewer application. All the leading operating systems are compatible with the PDF file.
Extramarks provides all kinds of study material for students of every class and subject. Students can download CBSE sample papers, CBSE extra questions, CBSE important questions, CBSE revision notes, and CBSE syllabus from Extramarks website. For examination preparation, students are recommended to enrol in revision classes, crash courses, and special live sessions for doubt classes as per their need and requirement.
This prepares the students’ mindset for what to expect and how to crack the test to the best of their ability. For any assistance students may feel free to reach out to Extramarks experts, we would be happy to help and provide the best support and guidance required by students.
Tips and best practices for students to score high marks in the Class 10 Maths examination
Students are advised as well as recommended to follow some of the cardinal rules while preparing for their Class 10 Maths examination. They are enlisted below –
- Practice is a must, and students need to practice daily without fail. Cover all the chapters in your practice sessions.
- All the chapters of the NCERT books must be studied and completed thoroughly. It is not advisable to leave even a single chapter or unit unattended.
- Formulas are very important, and a separate copy only for formulas must be made by students which comes in handy during last-minute revision. Formulas compiled in a notebook helps in memorising the chapters quickly and easily.
- The units which carry more weight must be attended to first after a general preparation. To review the weightage of chapters, refer to the table mentioned above.
- Previous year question papers from CBSE are very important to make the preparation foolproof, and each student should focus on solving at least five of them without fail in order to get a 100% score in the board exam.
- Students should focus on varieties of questions solved rather than a large number of questions so that more coverage of the types of questions expected is taken care of.
- For such chapters that the students find more difficult than others, trying to clear the basic concepts is of paramount importance.
- Some chapters, like geometry and algebra, have different types of questions than others, and students must focus more on these topics and increase practice time to master them. .
- Mock tests are a must for ensuring timing efficiency in solving the questions. Try to take as many mock tests as possible.
- While writing the examination paper, Part B must be attempted first and then move to Part A. It will speed up problem-solving efficiency and make you more confident. .
- Revise the answer sheet to identify and rectify any mistakes or missed questions or minor slips.
- Highlighting the answer to impress the examiners, which should be done by encircling the final answer or simply underlining it. However, it’s not mandatory.
- Make use of various study materials available at Extramarks to pick up speed and momentum to avoid rushing through question papers during exams.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How to download Class 10 Maths CBSE Question Paper 2011 Delhi Scheme solutions PDF from Extramarks?
Students can download the Class 10 Maths CBSE Question Paper 2011 Delhi Scheme solutions PDF from the Extramarks website for free. To download, they must opt for the Maths subject option and their class. On the Class Page, they will find the link to the question paper solution. The download link will be visible on the page after scrolling.
2. How to make use of the PDF solutions for Maths examination preparation?
It is advisable that the students first try and solve the question paper themselves and then compare and analyse them with the solutions provided by Extramarks experts. . After analysing, students must try to rewrite the answers in the standard form and get them cross-checked by their respective subject teachers.
Extramarks provides all types of study materials that are needed by students of Class 10. We provide CBSE revision notes, CBSE previous year question papers, CBSE extra questions, and CBSE sample papers in PDF form.. We also provide crash courses, revision classes, and CBSE revision notes for a comprehensive and in-depth learning experience.
4. It is important to study from NCERT Books for the Class 10 Maths examination.
NCERT is the main course book prescribed for students of every class. The question paper set by CBSE Board is based on these NCERT textbooks and the syllabus provided.. That is why it is extremely important to go through the complete NCERT books first. Other materials must be accessed only after completing the course book for best results.
5. Which chapters are important to prepare for the CBSE Class 10 Maths examination?
Students are advised to prepare each and every chapter without fail. The marks distribution in the question paper includes questions from all 7 units in NCERT books. However, algebra and geometry need more practice than other topics because of the variety of questions and formulae used in them..