CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper for 2019 – Free PDF Download
The CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper for 2019 is available for download in PDF format. This paper is important for the students appearing for their board exams in 2019. The question paper is divided into four sections – History, Geography, Political Science, and Economics.
Extramarks provides CBSE students with the solved paper of the CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper for 2019 to better prepare for their exams. This will help them understand the exam pattern and structure of the question paper.
Social Science is a compulsory subject for Class 10 students and is designed to develop an understanding of the contemporary world. The CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper 2019 is designed to assess the student’s understanding of the subject matter. Also, the paper aims to enhance students’ analytical and critical thinking abilities.
Social Science Question SST Paper for CBSE Class 10 By Extramarks
Students preparing for class 10 board exams must be well versed with the CBSE class 10 social science question paper 2019 solved and exam pattern. To help them prepare effectively, Extramarks provides the CBSE board exam 2019 social science question paper class 10. This question paper is designed per the latest CBSE syllabus and exam pattern.
The CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper for 2019 is a free PDF download on Extramarks. This paper comprises four sections – History, Geography, Political Science, and Economics. Each section has been further divided into two parts – Part A and Part B. While Part A contains short answer questions, Part B has long answered questions.
The CBSE social science class 10 question papers 2019 with answers is a valuable resource for students as it not only helps them get an idea of the exam pattern but also familiarises them with the types of questions that are likely to be asked in the board exams. Furthermore, solving this question paper will also help students assess their preparation level and work on their weaker areas.
The CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper for 2019 is available for free PDF download on Extramarks. Students can also access other resources like the CBSE Class 10 Social Science Syllabus, CBSE important questions, CBSE sample papers, and CBSE previous year question papers on Extramarks.
The CBSE syllabus is designed to ensure that students have a strong foundation in the basic concepts of each subject. With the help of Extramarks resources, students can not only score high marks in the board exams but also better understand the concepts.
All About the Books
Class 10 is an important stage in a student’s academic life. The CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper for 2019 can help them score good marks and get into the college of their choice. The CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper for 2019 is available for free download on our website. This paper is solved by our experts, and it covers all the important topics from the syllabus. The CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper for 2019 is an excellent resource for students who are preparing for their board exams.
Extramarks also provide various other features, like:
- CBSE Important Questions: We provide a list of important questions that are most likely to be asked in the exams. Students can focus on these topics to score well on the exams. These questions are based on the latest CBSE syllabus and are updated regularly.
- NCERT book solutions: Extamarks also offers NCERT book solutions, which are extremely useful for students preparing for exams. The NCERTsolution provides a step-by-step explanation of the concepts, which makes it very easy for students to understand.
- CBSE sample papers: Extramarks also provide the CBSE sample papers. These papers are designed according to the latest CBSE syllabus and pattern. Students can use these papers to get an idea of the exam pattern and the questions asked in the exams.
- CBSE revision notes: These notes contain all the important topics that are covered in the syllabus. These notes can be used by students for last-minute revision before exams.RD Sharma Book
- Popular Textbook Solutions
- NCERT Books
- CBSE Interactive Books
- JEE Courses For Class 11,12,13
- CBSE Courses For Class 4-12
- NEET Courses For Class 11,12,13
- ICSE Courses For Class 6-10
- Topic-Specific Courses For Class 4-13
Students can get good scores in their upcoming board exams by using the previous year’s question papers that Vedantu has supplied. You will feel more confident in tests if you have experience solving previous year’s question papers. Students will become familiar with the paper pattern and can practise it effectively using Class 10 CBSE exam practice papers from previous years. Knowing the types of questions that have been given in previous tests will help you understand how many points are allotted to each section, as well as the significance of various themes and questions.
Students can also familiarise themselves with the types of questions given regularly and the amount of time needed to solve them by mastering sample papers and previous year’s question papers. You’ll be able to perform and comprehend more effectively due to this. These are papers from the previous year. When you sit for your exams, you will better understand the question paper and the marking scheme. This will help you manage your time during the exam and attempt all questions within the prescribed time limit.
Practising with previous year’s papers will also aid in boosting your confidence. You can take a printout of these papers or solve them on your laptop or tablet. Make sure you take a printout of the solutions along with the papers so that you can check your answers after solving the paper.
Class 10 social science encompasses four subjects—history, geography, economics, and political science—many students find it challenging. However, social science is an important subject that covers a broad range of information about India and the rest of the globe. For Social Science Class 10, the CBSE uses the NCERT texts, which are divided into four sections: India and the Contemporary World-II, Contemporary India-II, Democratic Politics-II, and Understanding Economic Development.
In-depth explanations of Indian history, contemporary India, international relations, the economic and geographical environment, and global challenges are provided in the NCERT Class 10 Social Science syllabus. The social studies curriculum for class 10 is overwhelming for students. Students’ comprehension and memory are both put to the test by the subject. It is crucial to practise and be aware of the kinds of questions offered to be able to recall everything correctly during the exam.
Extramarks provides past years’ Class 10 Social Science papers in PDF format.If time permits, students can complete the 2019 Social Science question paper as well as those from previous years to do well on the 2020 Board exams. In general, social science focuses on studying social and societal problems. Being a member of society, it is crucial to give attention to the topic because it aids in our comprehension of society and its state. We must be aware of what is happening around us and how historical events have impacted our culture. When students study modern India in depth in Class 10, their understanding of the subject is put to the test. However, practice is crucial if you want to gain comprehension and enjoy the subject you’re learning. For many students, the subject is challenging because they lack interest.
However, find the right resources and use them to your advantage, such as by practising with past year’s papers. You can develop an understanding of and enthusiasm for social science.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What will the 2019 CBSE Class 10 Social Science Exam look like?
The 2019 CBSE Class 10 Social Science Exam had the following format:
There were a total of 26 questions on the CBSE Class 10 Social Science Questionnaire.
Each of the questions from 1 to 7 was worth one mark.
Each of questions 8 through 18 was worth three marks.
19 through 25 were questions worth 5 marks apiece.
Question 26A: History Map (2 marks).
Question 26B: Geography Map, worth 3 marks.
There were 80 total marks on the paper. Students were offered options in the question despite no sectional options. In order to maximise their chances of scoring well, students could select the question for which they were best prepared.
2. What are some other subjects for which you can find solved questions from last year?
Here are some other subjects for which you can find solved question papers from the previous year:
- Physics Previous Year Question Paper for CBSE Class 10.
- Maths Previous Year Question Paper for CBSE Class 10.
- Biology Previous Year Question Paper for CBSE Class 10.
- Chemistry Previous Year Question Paper for CBSE Class 10.
- Hindi Previous Year Question Paper for CBSE Class 10.
- English Previous Year Question Paper for CBSE Class 10.
- Computer Science Previous Year Question Paper for CBSE Class 10.
3. What are the benefits of solving the Previous year's question papers?
Solving question papers from the previous year has many benefits.
- It familiarises students with the question paper format and helps them understand what to expect on exam day.
- It also allows students to get an idea of the difficulty level of the questions that will be asked and enables them to pace themselves accordingly.
- Furthermore, solving previous year’s papers is an effective revision strategy as it helps students identify their weaker areas and work on them.
- Finally, by solving question papers from the previous year, students can develop confidence and reduce exam anxiety on test day.
4. Extramarks also provides NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science. Where can I find it?
Yes, Extramarks also provides NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science. The solutions are available on the website and can be accessed by clicking on the following link: NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science. Extramarks provides detailed and easy-to-understand solutions for all the questions present in Class 10 Social Science NCERT textbook. The solutions are written by experienced subject matter experts and are 100% accurate. In addition, the website also provides video lessons, revision notes, and practice question papers to help students prepare for their exams effectively.
5. Where can I find sample papers for CBSE Class 10 Social Science?
Extramarks provides sample papers for CBSE Class 10 Social Science on its website. The sample papers are based on the latest syllabus and follow the same pattern as the actual exam. They are an excellent revision tool that assists students in understanding the types of questions that will be asked on the exam sample papers are available for free and can be accessed by clicking on the following link: CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers.
6. What is the CBSE course of study?
The CBSE course of study is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in the basic concepts of each subject. The course of study also aims to develop students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills. In addition, the CBSE course of study provides opportunities for students to explore their interests and talents. Each idea is explained in detail and logically, making it easy for students to answer.
7. Is preparing the previous year's questions enough to pass the CBSE Class 10 Board Exams?
Even though practising questions from previous years is a good way to prepare for the Class 12 board exams, it won’t be enough to cover all the important questions. More importantly, students must fully understand the ideas and questions in their NCERT textbooks. Questions from reference sources and other online sources will only be helpful if the basis is strong. For that, it’s most important to follow NCERT. Students should try to review as many old papers as possible to help them study and get a feel for how exams are set up. It’s not a good idea to rely solely on last year’s papers, but doing last year’s papers is a great way to get good grades.