CBSE Class 11 Physics Revision Notes
Introduction to CBSE Exam:
The CBSE is a board of education controlled and administered by the Government of India. Around 20,000 Indian public and private schools are affiliated with CBSE. The comprehensive and well-structured exam pattern helps students understand and get an in-depth understanding of the entire CBSE syllabus. It provides crucial education for students and prepares them for various national level entrance examinations.
CBSE Class 11 Physics Notes
Class 11th and 12th are significant in a student’s life. These are crucial and considered a major turning point in their lives. The student’s performance in classes 11 and 12 decides their professional path. Students planning to pursue engineering or technical fields must have a strong hold of Physics and Mathematics. Physics is one of the most important subjects. Considering the importance of this subject, the CBSE Class 11 Physics Notes will help students clear their doubts and score good marks. The CBSE Class 11 Physics Notes comprises every topic with diagrams and charts included in the NCERT Books. By studying from these notes, students will plan and manage their Board exam preparation. The notes consist of extra questions and formulas that are most likely asked in the examination. Using the 11 class physics notes, students can also complete their assignments. The CBSE Class 11 Physics Notes prepares students to answer all objective and subjective questions of any difficulty level with ease. This enables them to work hard and aim for the best results in their crucial year.
Chapter-wise Notes for Class 11 Physics
The table below mentions all the main points that will be covered in each chapter in CBSE Class 11 Physics Notes. Students will get well acquainted with these topics.
|Chapter No. 1: Physical World||
|Chapter No. 2 – Units and Measurements||
|Chapter No. 3 – Motion in a Straight Line||
|Chapter No. 4 – Motion in a Plane||
|Chapter No. 5 – Law of Motion||
|Chapter No. 6 – Work, Energy, and Power||
|Chapter No. 7 – Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion||
|Chapter No. 8 – Gravitation||
|Chapter No. 9 – Mechanical Properties of Solids||
|Chapter No. 10 – Mechanical Properties of Fluids||
|Chapter No. 11 – Thermal Properties of Matter||
|Chapter No. 12 – Thermodynamics||
|Chapter 13 – Kinetic Theory||
|Chapter 14 – Oscillations
Chapter 15 – Waves
CBSE Quick Revision Notes for Class 12 Physics
CBSE Class 11 Physics Notes are a must-use study material that students should use. It aids them to study better, understand well and thus score good marks in their exams. A strong base in 11th will help them in the 12th board exam. The CBSE Class 11 Physics Notes are beneficial and important because they answer all questions efficiently. Students will not face any difficulties in their examination by studying from the Physics notes for class 11 pdf and solving CBSE sample papers and CBSE previous year question papers. Physics can be very complicated for students, and the 11 class Physics notes will allow them to plan their studies and achieve high grades.
For more CBSE Class 11 Physics Notes, students can check the links below. These include revision notes and some CBSE important questions that students should practice before their exam for quick revision.
<< CBSE Class 11 – Physics Notes: PDF Format >>
- Physics Chapter No. 1 Physical World Notes
- Physics Chapter No. 2 Units and Measurements Notes
- Physics Chapter No. 3 Motion In A Straight Line Notes
- Physics Chapter No. 4 Motion In A Plane Notes
- Physics Chapter No. 5 Laws Of Motion Notes
- Physics Chapter No. 6 Work, Energy, and Power Notes
- Physics Chapter No. 7 System of Particles and Rotational Motion Notes
- Physics Chapter No. 8 Gravitation Notes
- Physics Chapter No. 9 Mechanical Properties of Solids Notes
- Physics Chapter No. 10 Mechanical Properties of Fluids Notes
- Physics Chapter No. 11 Thermal Properties of Matter Notes
- Physics Chapter No. 12 Thermodynamics Notes
- Physics Chapter No. 13 Kinetic Theory Notes
- Physics Chapter No. 14 Oscillations Notes
- Physics Chapter No. 15 Waves Notes
CBSE Class 11 Physics Notes – Distribution of Marks
The Class 11 physics paper is of 100 marks. The exam is conducted in two parts: Theory and Practicals. Theory paper consists of 70 marks and practical is conducted for 30 marks. Using the CBSE class 11 physics notes by extramarks in your daily studies will give the student a rough idea about the difficulty level of questions and the importance of concepts.
Benefits of CBSE class 11 Physics notes
- The CBSE class 11 Physics notes are concise, clear and cover all Physics important topics for students to quickly familiarise themselves without losing focus.
- Increases chances of getting high scores in the test.
- It helps students to solve many questions for in-depth understanding.
- CBSE class 11 physics notes help students refine their knowledge and discover their weak and strong points. In this way, they can overcome their weaknesses by focusing more on them.
- It provides room for self-analysis and improvement.
- It gives a clear interpretation of time management for exams.
- Regular practice using CBSE class 11 Physics notes helps candidates to develop a calm and positive examination temperament.
- Detailed analysis of the paper will help students understand a few tips and tricks to solve questions quickly and easily.
How Extramarks Can Help Students for Class 11 Physics?
Students face a lot of pressure during exams. To help reduce stress, Extramarks provides CBSE Class 11 Physics Notes. These notes offer accurate answers by maintaining a high-quality education standard. The language used in CBSE Class 11 Physics Notes is easy to understand.
The CBSE class 11 Physics notes are available in PDF form to easily download for free and access even without an internet connection. Students can also print these CBSE class 11 Physics notes and study in a hardcopy format.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How to make maximum use of the Chapter 11 Physics revision notes?
Once you study the entire chapter from the NCERT books, you can read the CBSE Class 11 Physics notes prepared by expert academicians at Extramarks. You can download the CBSE class 11 Physics notes in PDF format on any device you study on. To make maximum use of the notes, students can print them in hardcopy. Once you download them, you can access them without an internet connection whenever you need them. While revising any topic, you can go through these CBSE class 11 Physics notes and brush on any topic. Students can also refer to CBSE important questions, and CBSE revision notes provided by the qualified and experienced team of Extramarks.
2. Is learning diagrams necessary in Class 11 Physics?
In the case of 11th school examinations, all diagrams are very important. It is very crucial to know every diagram. You might be asked to draw them. Therefore, each student should practice each diagram and have knowledge about them to answer any question based on them.
In Physics, most of the diagrams are in derivations or numerical. By drawing diagrams, you will visualise and pen down the concept to fetch more marks. Free body diagrams are used in physics that help to visualise the applied forces and movement of the body. Students can refer to CBSE class 11 Physics notes to practise diagrams. They are also helped to calculate the results. The commonly used diagrams and their uses are mentioned in the table below:
3. Is Class 11 Physics a challenging subject?
Yes. Class 11 Physics is considered the toughest of all. It is tough and complex compared to the Class 10th syllabus. The concepts are new to what students have done in class 10. Physics is a field of science that includes topics like matter, energy, force, etc. It is a mixture of theory, numerical and diagrams. The best way to study the subject is by using CBSE class 11 Physics notes and other study materials available on the Extramarks website.
4. Which books should I refer to for Class 11 Physics?
CBSE exams are not easy to crack. Proper plan and consistent practice of CBSE class 11 Physics notes will help students score high marks. Students should understand the syllabus and weightage of every chapter and each topic. The most important books for Class 11 Physics are the NCERT books. Apart from this, students can refer to the following books:
- Concepts of Physics – HC Verma
- New Millennium Physics Class-11 – Dinesh
- Understanding Physics – D C Pandey