Important Questions Class 12 Business Studies
Important Questions for Class 12 Business Studies
Business Studies is a fascinating subject in the field of commerce. Students must understand business studies concepts since they have real-life applications in various professions. The majority of these important questions for class 12 Business Studies are conceptual, and students may even answer them in their own language with a bit of effort. Students should also be familiar with numerical questions. They will grow more proficient in the topic with continued practice. Students should thoroughly understand the important questions likely to appear in examinations.
The CBSE Class 12 syllabus for Business Studies is defined by NCERT textbooks. Our Extramarks academic experts have exclusively collated all important questions for class 12 Business Studies based on the NCERT books and researching past ten years’ board exam papers. These important questions help students prepare for various board and other competitive examinations.
Besides our education resources on important questions, students can use the Extramarks website to access other study materials. Students can access all materials for free, including NCERT book solutions, CBSE revision notes, CBSE practice papers, CBSE previous year question papers, and much more. Our solutions have used exclusive content to make it easy and grasping for the students.
What Chapters Are Covered in Important Questions for Class 12 Business Studies?
There are twelve chapters in the NCERT class 12 Business Studies. Students must start preparing from the beginning of their academic year.
Below are the chapters from the NCERT textbook of class 12 Business Studies:
- Chapter 1: Nature and Significance of Management
- Chapter 2: Principles of Management
- Chapter 3: Business Environment
- Chapter 4: Planning
- Chapter 5: Organising
- Chapter 6: Staffing
- Chapter 7: Directing
- Chapter 8: Controlling
- Chapter 9: Financial Management
- Chapter 10: Financial Markets
- Chapter 11: Marketing
- Chapter 12: Consumer Protection
Students should go through all of the chapters first to understand the depth of the syllabus and then create a study timetable that includes daily practice time. It is also advised to collate and attempt the important questions from past years’ exam papers as a part of the overall study plan. Students can refer to Extramarks solutions for important questions for class 12 Business Studies. The solutions are built on the NCERT Business Studies syllabus and have various question types, ranging from objective type questions (fill in the blanks, true or false), multiple-choice questions (MCQs), and subjective type questions such as respond in response short and answer in-depth, among others. As a result, this solution booklet of important questions will help you study key chapter topics and assess yourself in preparation for your examinations.
Important Questions for Class 12 Business Studies – Weightage
Based on the past years’ question papers, below is the chapter-wise marks distribution of important questions for class 12 Business Studies:
|Study Paper- Part A||Principles and Functions of Management|
|1||Nature and Significance of Management||16|
|2||Principles of Management|
|Study Paper- Part B||Business Finance and Marketing|
Important Questions for Class 12 Business Studies – Chapter-Wise Questions: Article Links
Students studying in CBSE Class 12 can use Extramarks study resources to browse through the chapter-by-chapter important questions for class 12 Business Studies. They need to be familiar with all of the business studies chapters before that. This would assist students in preparing enough for the CBSE board examination. They must take notes and underline these questions in their exercise booklets using these questions. It may also be a study guide for the upcoming 12th-grade exams. Students must answer important questions for class 12 business studies chapter by chapter. Students can even tackle complex problems stated in the chapters if they comprehend and analyse them appropriately.
Extramarks give you access to all the Business Studies class 12 important questions prepared by professional Business Studies teachers.
CBSE important questions for class 12 business studies helps the students in their final revision. Explore other sections of our Extramarks website and get exclusive updates and information about forthcoming examinations.
Important Questions for Class 12 Business Studies – Types of Questions
According to CBSE’s recent guidelines, the current exam paper format for Class 12 Business Studies is as follows:
- The question paper will have three sections. It will be a total of 40 marks.
- Section A will have 24 questions. Students will be attempting any 20.
- Section B will also have 24 questions. Students will be attempting any 20.
- And lastly, Section C will have 12 questions. Students will be attempting any 10.
Benefits of Solving Important Questions for Class 12 Business Studies
Students better understand the business studies chapters by solving and practising more problems. Here are some of the advantages of answering important questions for class 12 business studies:
- The important questions weightage in the final CBSE examination will be presented to the students.
- Students can take notes on the important questions and even emphasise the most important parts.
- It will familiarise students with the exam’s question format.
- Students will be able to learn from their mistakes and correct those mistakes while attempting more question papers during their study preparation before exams.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is the best way to answer case study questions in the Business Studies exam?
You should have no trouble answering the case studies if the concepts are clear. It would help if you used the following guidelines when answering the case studies:
- You must thoroughly read the case study without forming an opinion.
- Read the questions that have been posed when you have finished reading the case study.
- You must write the explanation for your answer while responding to the case study. Pick the significant keywords or any keyline on which you’re basing your conclusion for this.
2. What is the significance of Important questions for class 12 Business Studies?
The 12th business studies important questions focus on the chapters that carry the most marks, such as directing, staffing, and controlling. Students should pay greater attention to these chapters since they can help them get better marks.