Important Questions Class 12 Hindi
Academic performance in Class 12 is a life-altering turn in any student’s life, and a significant grade defines the course of their future. In order to get excellent academic performance and get admission into one of those prestigious universities won’t be a distant dream if students make smart decisions. To help students realise their goals, Extramarks subject experts have prepared Class 12 Hindi Important Questions to prepare and revise for their exams. These important questions lay the groundwork for boards and other competitive examinations as well.
Extramarks has a repository of study materials such as NCERT books solution, CBSE revision notes, CBSE sample papers, CBSE previous year question papers, CBSE Syllabus and many more are available to the students besides the Hindi Class 12 Important Questions. Our solutions have used exclusive content to make it easy for students to comprehend as well as score well.
What chapters are covered in important questions for Class 12 Hindi?
The NCERT books for Hindi Core recommended by CBSE are Aroh and Vitan. There are 4 chapters in Vitan Bhag and 18 chapters in Aroh Bhag. Aroh Textbook comprises 18 chapters, out of which 10 are poems and the other 8 chapters are prose. Students must start their preparation at the beginning of the academic session to score well and stay ahead of others.
Given below are the chapters from the NCERT textbook of Class 12 Hindi Aroh and Vitan:
Important Questions for Class 12 Hindi – Chapter-Wise Questions
Class 12 Hindi is considered to be the national and official language of India. It’s also the first language of the majority of students and yet students don’t realise it can be a very scoring subject. Students will be studying texts by some famous writers of the past. While studying Hindi students must pay attention to grammar as well. Since reading and writing requires a lot of practice, students may not have the right answers to all questions. Extramarks provides one-stop solutions for all the problems students might face during exams.
Extramarks give you access to all the important questions of Hindi for Class 12 prepared by the subject experts of Extramarks.
Click on the links below for chapter-wise questions and solutions below to check the Class 12 Important Questions Hindi :
- Important Questions from Chapter 1: आत्म-परिचय, एक गीत
- Important Questions from Chapter 2: पतंग
- Important Questions from Chapter 3: कविता के बहाने, बात सीधी थी पर
- Important Questions from Chapter 4: कैमरे में बंद अपाहिज
- Important Questions from Chapter 5: सहर्ष स्वीकारा है
- Important Questions from Chapter 6: उषा
- Important Questions from Chapter 7: बादल राग
- Important Questions from Chapter 8: कवितावली (उत्तर काण्ड से), लक्ष्मण-मुच्छ और राम का विलाप
- Important Questions from Chapter 9: रुबाइयाँ, ग़ज़ल
- Important Questions from Chapter 10: छोटा मेरा खेत, बगुलों के पंख
- Important Questions from Chapter 11: भक्तिन
- Important Questions from Chapter 12: बाजार दर्शन
- Important Questions from Chapter 13: काले मेघा पानी दे
- Important Questions from Chapter 14 पहलवान की ढोलक
- Important Questions from Chapter 15: चार्ली चैपलिन यानि हम सब
- Important Questions from Chapter 16: नमक
- Important Questions from Chapter 17: शिरीष के फूल
- Important Questions from Chapter 18: श्रम-विभाजन और जाती प्रथा, मेरी कल्पना का आदर्श समाज
- Important Questions from Chapter 1: सिल्वर वेडिंग
- Important Questions from Chapter 2: जूझ
- Important Questions from Chapter 3: अतीत में दबे पाँव
- Important Questions from Chapter 4: डायरी के पन्ने
Important Questions for Class 12 Hindi – Types of Questions
According to CBSE’s recent guidelines, the current exam paper format for Class 12 Hindi is as follows:
- The paper is divided into 3 parts- अ, ब and स
- In part अ, 15 questions out of 30 must be answered.
- In part ब, 5 out of the 6 questions must be answered.
- In part स, out of the 22 questions, 20 must be answered.
Benefits of Solving Important Questions for Class 12 Hindi
Hindi can be a challenging subject for some and a piece of cake for others. Writing answers for both prose and poetry may not be that easy for all, in both cases, Extramarks is at your rescue. We provide you with some of the benefits of solving the important question of Hindi for Class 12:
- Students can use the important questions and practise them to excel in their exams.
- Going through these important questions is highly recommended after reviewing the NCERT textbook.
- These questions instil a sense of confidence among the students. In case you require any assistance to boost your preparation with extra study material, you may register at Extramarks official website.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Is it achievable to maximise your grades by practising important Hindi Class 12 questions?
If getting all A’s is your goal, studying only the important questions won’t help you get there. One should start preparing immediately by going through the course and the entire syllabus. Start your reading and comprehending the chapters when it is taught in class, do class assignments and take tests regularly . Try to follow your study schedule, don’t leave your difficult chapters to be dealt with later on. Resolve all those issues on priority and be at ease. Give the grammar part equal consideration. Remember that to achieve all A’s; you must adequately prepare for each chapter’s reading and writing skills.
2. What are some study strategies for Class 12 Hindi?
The ideal study methods are different for each person. However, you must be proficient in prose and grammar while preparing for the language exam. Writing answers is a good way to improve your vocabulary and writing skills. It provides a smooth and thorough preparation and enhances your confidence level to a great extent. For students to have a good grasp of language and grammar will become simple if you carefully organise your notes and begin your preparation from day one.