Important Questions Class 6 Hindi
Hindi is one of the language subjects in the CBSE syllabus. Most of the students , even those who have Hindi as their first language, find this subject quite challenging. Due to the significant differences between spoken and written Hindi, many people find the language to be somewhat difficult. A variety of grammatical complexities mostly form the essence of the Hindi language.
Our Extramarks professionals have carefully prepared Class 6 Hindi Important Questions for the students to excel in their exams. These important questions establish the framework for preparing for the forthcoming exams.
These all-important questions developed authentic and concise answers using the NCERT books as a guide. For their upcoming exams, students need to prepare well and we at Extramarks cover all the important questions students need to prepare for the Hindi Class 6 exam.
Students cannot just limit themselves to Important Questions in Hindi Class 6; they should also refer to a repository of study materials available on the Extramarks website such as NCERT solutions, CBSE revision notes, CBSE sample papers, CBSE past year question papers and many more are available to the students.
What chapters are covered in important questions in Class 6 Hindi?
The Hindi textbook in the syllabus for Class 6th is NCERT. It comprises 17 chapters. Students often get a little overwhelmed by seeing so many chapters. At Extramarks, we strive hard to reduce their stress and fear of exams, so we came up with Important Questions in Class 6 Hindi that they can revise these topics in a systematic and organised manner and do exceedingly well in their exams.
Below are the chapters from the NCERT textbook of Class 6 Hindi:
CBSE Class 6 Hindi Vasant chapters
|Chapter 1||वह चिड़िया जो|
|Chapter 3||नादान दोस्त|
|Chapter 4||चाँद से थोड़ी सी गप्पें|
|Chapter 5||अक्षरों का महत्व|
|Chapter 6||पार नज़र के|
|Chapter 7||साथी हाथ बढ़ाना|
|Chapter 8||ऐसे – ऐसे|
|Chapter 9||टिकट एल्बम|
|Chapter 10||झांसी की रानी|
|Chapter 11||जो देखकर भी नहीं देखते|
|Chapter 12||संसार पुस्तक है|
|Chapter 13||मैं सबसे छोटी होऊँ|
|Chapter 16||वन के मार्ग में|
|Chapter 17||साँस – साँस में बांस|
CBSE Class 6 Hindi Durva chapters
|Chapter 12||हमारा घर|
|Chapter 13||कपडे की दूकान|
|Chapter 16||शिलॉन्ग से फ़ोन|
|Chapter 18||ईश्वरचंद्र विद्यासागर|
|Chapter 22||यात्रा की तैयारी|
|Chapter 25||जयपुर से पत्र|
|Chapter 26||बढे चलो|
|Chapter 27||ब्यर्थ की शंका|
|Chapter 28||गधा और सियार|
CBSE Class 6 Hindi Bal Ram Katha chapters
|Chapter 1||अवधपुरी में राम|
|Chapter 2||जंगल और जनकपुर|
|Chapter 3||दो वरदान|
|Chapter 4||राम का वन गमन|
|Chapter 5||चित्रकूट में भरत|
|Chapter 6||दंडक वन में दस वर्ष|
|Chapter 7||सोने का हिरन|
|Chapter 8||सीता की खोज|
|Chapter 9||राम और सुग्रीव|
|Chapter 10||लंका में हनुमान|
|Chapter 11||लंका विजय|
|Chapter 12||राम का राज्याभिषेक|
Students need to be highly organised in a way that they can create a study schedule that gives them enough time to both prepare and practice with the right kind of study material. This is where Extramarks Important Questions come handy. . This section has various question types, ranging from objective questions (fill in the blanks, true or false), multiple-choice questions (MCQs), and subjective type questions such as writing in short and long answers , among others. This section of important questions will also help students review important concepts and self-evaluation as they prepare for their exams.
Important Questions Class 6 Hindi – Chapter-Wise Questions – Article Links
Be it English or Hindi, one of the most challenging tasks is to master literature. There are many hidden undertones and meanings in it. Due to this, specific boards have included crucial chapters for students to learn enthusiastically and develop their own communicative skills. As a result, many chapters in Hindi literature are packed with profound meanings to help them to develop their language skills in social and academic contexts.
Extramarks give you access to all the important questions of Hindi Class 6 prepared by subject matter experts. Click on the links below for CBSE Class 6 Hindi chapter-wise important questions and solutions:
- Important Questions Chapter 1: वह चिड़िया जो
- Important Questions Chapter 2: बचपन
- Important Questions Chapter 3: नादान दोस्त
- Important Questions Chapter 4: चाँद से थोड़ी- सी गप्पे
- Important Questions Chapter 5: अक्षरों का महत्व
- Important Questions Chapter 6: पार नज़र के
- Important Questions Chapter 7: साथी हाथ बढ़ाना
- Important Questions Chapter 8: ऐसे ऐसे
- Important Questions Chapter 9: टिकट एल्बम
- Important Questions Chapter 10: झांसी की रानी
- Important Questions Chapter 11: जो देखकर भी नहीं देखते
- Important Questions Chapter 12: संसार पुस्तक है
- Important Questions Chapter 13: मैं सबसे छोटी हो जाऊ
- Important Questions Chapter 14: लोकगीत
- Important Questions Chapter 15: नौकर
- Important Questions Chapter 16: वन के मार्ग में
- Important Questions Chapter 17: सांस सांस में बांस
Important Questions Class 6 Hindi – Types of Questions
According to CBSE‘s recent guidelines, the current exam paper format for Class 6 Hindi is as follows:
- The paper is divided into four parts- क,ख,ग and घ
- Section क comprises unseen passage section
- Section ख comprises writing section
- Section ग is the grammar section
- And section घ in the literature section
Benefits of Solving Important Questions Class 6 Hindi
A subject such as Hindi is one subject that students find exciting and interesting. Students can immerse themselves in legends, tales and poems of legendary writers and poets. Students can benefit by using the appropriate resources , such as those offered at Extramarks, to their advantage and optimise their potential and make the most of it. .
The following are some of the benefits of solving the important questions for Class 6 Hindi:
- Constantly going through these important questions improves accuracy, writing speed and enhances the confidence among the students..
- It provides students with a framework to study for their impending examinations without being anxious or stressed.
- Devote some time to further reading to expand your vocabulary and revise the complete syllabus and avoid the last minute hassle.
- The content provided is in accordance with NCERT books which follow the CBSE curriculum.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What are the advantages of practising important Hindi Class 6 questions?
Study resources called important questions have been put together specifically for students and include important topics in every chapter of every subject. These can help you perform well on exams, particularly for Class 6 Hindi. Learning Hindi might be challenging in the textbook inclusive of prose and poetry, so the answers are written in easy to understand language to provide conceptual clarity and understanding. . With a focus on the questions’ complexity, these questions are written so that students may understand the importance of the subjects.
2. Are the Hindi Class 6 important questions enough to prepare you for the exam?
Yes, without a doubt. The ideal enhancement for your exam preparation is the Hindi Class 6 Important Questions. These important questions are created by subject matter experts with years of experience while adhering to the latest CBSE guidelines. While giving you a wide range of practice questions, NCERT books will help you better understand the concepts in a simple and engaging manner. These answers are written in a concise and easily understandable language to help the students excel in their exams.