Important Questions Class 7 Hindi
Important Questions for Class 7 Hindi
Hindi is one of the subjects that is part of the CBSE syllabus. Most people, including those who speak Hindi as their first language, are not fond of this subject being a part of the curriculum. This is because spoken Hindi differs significantly from written Hindi. It is difficult to imagine in the same manner as one speaks the language. Several grammatical complexities contribute considerably to the formation of the Hindi language’s core.
Hindi is also a highly expressive and beautiful language with rich literature written by renowned poets and authors. These writings transmit a great deal of information and ideas. Writers like Kabir and Munshi Premchand have a large body of work contributing to our country’s cultural history.
The NCERT syllabus promotes Hindi as a language that may be studied starting at a young age. As the language is taught from the beginning, from its basics, it is one of the greatest ways to learn this language.
To help students in their exam preparation, Extramarks’ subject experts have produced a list of class 7 Hindi important questions. These important questions will serve as a foundation for future exams.
All Hindi important questions for class 7 have been prepared, keeping in mind all the guidelines laid down by CBSE. Not limiting themselves to important questions for class 7 Hindi, students can refer to various other study materials on the Extramarks website. All materials such as NCERT books solution, CBSE revision notes, CBSE sample papers, CBSE previous year question papers and many more are available to the students for free.
What Chapters Are Covered in Important Questions for Class 7 Hindi?
The syllabus of CBSE Class 7 Hindi consists of three books, namely- Vasant, Durva and Bal Mahabharata. Together they make up 35 chapters and one reading book Mahabharata. Many times students fear such a vast syllabus. The way to conquer this fear is to study important questions for class 7 Hindi prepared by the Extramarks experts. Below are the chapters from the NCERT textbooks of Class 7 Hindi:
वसंत भाग 2:
- हम पंछी उन्मुक्त गगन के
- दादी माँ
- हिमालय की बेटियां
- रक्त और हमारा शरीर
- पापा खो गए
- श्याम- एक किसान
- चिड़िया की बच्ची
- अपूर्व अनुभव
- रहीम के दोहे
- एक तिनका
- खान पान की बदलती तसवीर
- भोर और बरखा
- वीर कुंवर सिंह
- संघर्ष के कारण मैं तुनकमिजाज़ हो गया: धनराज
- आश्रम का अनुमानित व्यय
- विप्लव- गायन
दूर्वा भाग 2:
- चिड़िया और चुरुंगुन
- सबसे सुन्दर लड़की
- मैं हूँ रोबोट
- गुब्बारे पर चीता
- थोड़ी धरती पाऊँ
- पुस्तकें जो अमर हैं
- हम धरती के लाल
- शहीद झलकारीबाई
- नृत्यांगना सुधा चंद्रन
- पानी और धुप
This solution set has various question types, ranging from objective type questions (fill in the blanks, true or false), multiple-choice questions (MCQs), and subjective type questions such as respond in short and answer in-depth, among others.
Important Questions for Class 7 Hindi – Chapter-Wise Questions – Article Links
Literature is one of the most challenging topics to study. It contains a lot of connotations and meanings that are hidden. As a result, some boards have incorporated chapters that are important for students to develop a passion for the subject, and so distinct chapters are packed with deep meanings in Hindi literature. Hence, this particular resource of Hindi important questions in class 7 Hindi will help students significantly.
Click the chapter-wise questions and solutions below to check the important questions of Class 7 Hindi:
वसंत भाग 2:
- Important Questions Chapter 1: हम पंछी उन्मुक्त गगन के
- Important Questions Chapter 2: दादी माँ
- Important Questions Chapter 3: हिमालय की बेटियां
- Important Questions Chapter 4: कठपुतली
- Important Questions Chapter 5: मिठाईवाला
- Important Questions Chapter 6: रक्त और हमारा शरीर
- Important Questions Chapter 7: पापा खो गए
- Important Questions Chapter 8: श्याम- एक किसान
- Important Questions Chapter 9: चिड़िया की बच्ची
- Important Questions Chapter 10: अपूर्व अनुभव
- Important Questions Chapter 11: रहीम के दोहे
- Important Questions Chapter 12: कंचे
- Important Questions Chapter 13: एक तिनका
- Important Questions Chapter 14: खान पान की बदलती तसवीर
- Important Questions Chapter 15: नीलकंठ
- Important Questions Chapter 16: भोर और बरखा
- Important Questions Chapter 17: वीर कुंवर सिंह
- Important Questions Chapter 18: संघर्ष के कारण मैं तुनकमिजाज़ हो गया: धनराज
- Important Questions Chapter 19: आश्रम का अनुमानित व्यय
- Important Questions Chapter 20: विप्लव- गायन
दूर्वा भाग 2:
- Important Questions Chapter 1: चिड़िया और चुरुंगुन
- Important Questions Chapter 2: सबसे सुन्दर लड़की
- Important Questions Chapter 3: मैं हूँ रोबोट
- Important Questions Chapter 4: गुब्बारे पर चीता
- Important Questions Chapter 5: थोड़ी धरती पाऊँ
- Important Questions Chapter 6: गारो
- Important Questions Chapter 7: पुस्तकें जो अमर हैं
- Important Questions Chapter 8: काबुलीवाला
- Important Questions Chapter 9: विश्वेश्वरैया
- Important Questions Chapter 10: हम धरती के लाल
- Important Questions Chapter 11: पोंगल
- Important Questions Chapter 12: शहीद झलकारीबाई
- Important Questions Chapter 13: नृत्यांगना सुधा चंद्रन
- Important Questions Chapter 14: पानी और धुप
- Important Questions Chapter 15: गीत
Important Questions from बाल महाभारत
Important Questions for Class 7 Hindi – Types of Questions
According to CBSE‘s recent guidelines, the current exam paper format for Class 7 Hindi is as follows:
- The Question paper will be divided into four sections- A, B, C and D.
- Section A is the ‘Reading’ section of ten marks.
- Section B is the ‘Grammar’ section of ten marks.
- Section C is the ‘Writing’ section of ten marks.
- Section D is the ‘Literature’ section of thirty marks.
Benefits of Solving Important Questions for Class 7 Hindi
Some of the benefits of using Extramarks important questions for class 7 Hindi include
- These important questions help brush up on the topics during the final revisions.
- Having important questions on your hand will ensure the extra practice of concepts
- They improve the students’ time management skills.
- Constantly going through these important questions improves accuracy and quickness.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How to develop writing skills for the Class 7 Hindi exam?
Following the model answers provided in the solution-set is the best way to improve writing abilities. You will get the best grades in exams if you follow these response patterns precisely as written on the website.
2. How to prepare for Class 7 Hindi book Vasant?
Make sure you read each chapter entirely and grasp the chapters, their meanings, and interpretations when preparing for Hindi Vasant. Visit the Extramarks website/app for Hindi Class 7 Vasant answers to the questions. Make a list of all the challenging issues you are afraid you can forget. Answers and summaries should be written and practised since this will provide more comprehension.