NCERT Books Class 11 Computer and Communication Technology
NCERT Book Class 11 Computer and Communication Technology PDF
A computer has become the most used component of every sector or industry. Knowing the technicalities of this integral part is very important. This is the reason why the CBSE has introduced this subject so that students can acquire sound knowledge about it. NCERT Books Class 11 Computer and Communication Technology will offer the student to have much-elaborated knowledge about the subject. Within 5 to 7 years, they will be using this machine to make their livelihood. If they are knowledgeable enough they will always have an upper hand in the upcoming jobs they are going to take. Class 11 is a very important class that will make the concrete base of your future career. The subjects that you choose will tell upon the career choices that you are willing to make in the next year.
The CCT books cover some diverse topics from the beginning of the computer to coding and programming. The topics are quite daunting but it is said that medicine works the best when it’s taken at the proper moment. So, start with these subjects so that you can make some well-informed career choices. The CBSE syllabus for class 11 Computer and Communication Technology will have two books comprising 14 chapters. And the NCERT books have always delivered the most precisely written texts that will help the students to understand the topic without any difficulties. From our website, you can easily download PDF files of books and invest your time in some strictly offline learning.
Class 11 NCERT Books for Computer & Communication Technology
Here you can find two PDF files of the book that will be required to get along with the Computers and Communication Technology studies. NCERT Books Class 11 Computer and Communication Technology PDF will be enough for you to score in the exams but still, if you need any further guidance, you can reach out to us and Extramarks will be happy to help to clear your doubts. The PDF format of these two books is available in both languages, Hindi and English. Download according to your language preference and do not waste any time, as you are in one of the most important years of your career.
NCERT Books Class 11 Computer and Communication Technology
Combining both books of CCT books, there are 14 chapters, 8 in CCT Part I and 4 in CCT Part II. Every chapter will make you learn how to excel in this subject.
Computers and Communication Technology Part 1 Book
Chapter 1: Experiencing the World of CCT
The world is changing with technological insertions which have brought a lot of new things into our society, and various governments of the world are using these CCT advantages.
- The World IS Changing With CCT
- CCT and The Digital Divide
- CCT and E-Commerce
- Major National Organisations Working In the Area of CCT
Chapter 2: Components of CCT
- How Does One Perceive the Computer?
- Classification of computers
- Analogue Computers
- Digital Computers
- Micro Computers
- Desktop Computers
- Hand-held Computers/ Palmtop
- Personal Digital Computers/ Assistants
- Tablet PC
- Work Stations
- Mini Computers
- Main Computers
Some essential hardware components are being used every day to offer us services at an optimum level. You will learn the advantages and disadvantages of general function. Input Devices and Output Devices are described in the NCERT Books Class 11 Computer and Communication Technology very well
(b) Locator devices
- Digitising Tablet
(c) Interface or pick-device
- Light Pens
- Touch Screens
- Video Digitising
- Digital Camera
- Scanning devices
- Voice Input
- Remote Control
- Magnetic Stripe Reader
- Sound Sensor Microphone
- MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) Instrument
- Internal Processor Memories
- Cache Memory
- Primary Memory
- Read Only Memory (ROM)
- Random Access Memory (RAM)
- Secondary or Auxiliary Memory
- Floppy Disk
- Optical Disk
- Hard Disk
- Magnetic Tape
(d) Hard copy Output
(e) Soft copy Output
- Communication Technology
- Programming Languages
Chapter 3: Word Processing Tool
- Word Processing
- Starting the Word Processor
- How to Save a Document?
- How to Open an Existing Document
- Formatting Text
- A Glance into Views
- Create a Table
- Inserting Picture in a Document
- How to Copy, Move, and Delete Text
- Checking Spelling and Grammar
- Setting Page Layout
- Mail to Many in Simple Steps- The Mail Merge
Chapter 4: Electronic Spreadsheet
- A Spreadsheet
- Starting a Spreadsheet Program
- Basic Spreadsheet Elements
- Navigating a Worksheet
- Saving a Workbook
- Opening a Workbook
- Using Formulas and Functions
- Working With Worksheet Ranges
- Working With Rows and Columns
- Selecting Cells
- Editing Cell Contents
- Formatting Worksheets
- Printing a Worksheet/ Workbook
Chapter 5: Electronic Presentation Tool
- An Electronic Presentation
- Starting the Presentations Program
- Starting a New Presentation
- Saving and Opening a Presentation
- Formatting Text
- Copy, Move and Delete Text and Slides
- How to Slides?
- Slide Show: Present Slides to the Audience
- How to Run a Presentation from a Computer Not Having the Presentation Software Installed?
Chapter 6: Convergence of CCT
- Components Of Communication System
- Evolution Of Commutation Systems
- Convergence of Communication Technology
- Importance of Standardisation
Chapter 7: The Internet
- History of the Internet
- How does the Internet Function?
- How to Work with the Internet?
- Use of the Internet
- How to Manage E-Mail Account
- Downloading Files
Chapter 8: Soft Skills for Effective Communication
- What are Soft Skills?
- Communication Through E-Mail
- Timelines and Cultural Diversity
- Greeting and Salutations
- Removing Barriers at all These Stages
- Writing Skills
- The importance of Careful Proofing
- Audiovisual Communication Skills
- Active Listening
Computers and Communication Technology Part 2 Book
Chapter 1: Web Page Designing Using HTML
This chapter is based on HTML. You will be learning a lot about this topic. Starting from the introduction of HTML, you will learn about the header area, menu bar, page body and footer area. You will also learn about various brewers like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari along with the operating systems. The main topics of this chapter will be as given below:
- Introduction to HTML
- HTML Tags
- Structure of an HTML Document
- Starting With Coding
- Content Of The Web Page – Filling Between The <BODY></BODY> Tag
- Extending Interactivity – Trends in Web Technologies
- Client Server Model
- Data Types
- Expression and Operators
- Block Statement
- Branching and Looping Statements
- Object Handling Statements
Chapter 3: Project-Based Learning
This is one of the most important aspects, as you will learn about project-based learning. There are three parts to this topic which are;
- Modular Approach To Projects
- A Successful Learning Experience
Yet these three parts of Project-based learning include a lot of divisions that can make the entire process function properly.
Chapter 4: CCT Projects in Local Context
This chapter will introduce some methods that are being used by the government to solve their day-to-day problems. With this chapter you will learn about a topic like;
- Need For e-Governance
- Definition of e-Governance
- Expectations from e-Governance
- Government’s Initiatives
- Application Area of e-Governance Projects
- Implementation of various Projects
Chapter 5: Emerging Trends in CCT
You will be learning about topics that are mentioned below,
- Communication system
- Quantum Computing
Chapter 6: Computer Controlled Devices
This chapter will discuss the most important three aspects of Computer Controlled Devices.
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
NCERT Books for Class 11
There are 2 NCERT Books Class 11 Computer And Communication Technology available in 3 languages to make the knowledge of computers reach as many students as it can. The titles of the books are mentioned below.
- Computers and Communication Technology Part 1 Book or CCT Part – 1
- Computers and Communication Technology Part 2 Book or CCT Part – 2
- Computer Aur Sanchaar Prodhogiki –I or कंप्यूटर एवं संचार प्रौद्योगिकी – भाग 1
- Computer Aur Sanchaar Prodhogiki –II or कंप्यूटर एवं संचार प्रौद्योगिकी – भाग 2
- Computer Aur Muwaslati Technology I
- Computer Aur Muwaslati Technology II
According to your education medium, you can choose the book, download it and get started with your studies without any delays. This is the most important subject that will help you do your job better in any chosen field; this criterion will always be the most important.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11
If you feel overwhelmed by the vastness of the syllabus of NCERT Books Class 11 Computer And Communication Technology then you must know that some qualities make NCERT the best option for you to score extremely well.
- Lucid writing
- Engaging chapter breakdown
- Impressive coinage of words
- Brilliant Subject knowledge
- Efficient Exercise Questioner
- Broader space to indulge in constructive learning
These are the key solutions that come along with an NCERT book. You must know that NCERT offers students the privilege to think outside of the box and also recognise their unique selves. This book does the same, as it will offer the same mental freedom to grow your interests in the subject.
NCERT Books for CBSE Class 11 Computer and Communication Technology PDF Free Download
The textbook introduced by the National Council of Educational Research and Training mostly known as NCERT will come in handy to clear any basic doubts you might be having while learning the subject. The syllabus is vast and will start with the classification of computers and will also introduce daunting topics like coding and Quantum Computing. NCERT has elaborated enough so that students will be able to have a clear concept of the topic. This is one of the foundational years for the professional choices they are going to make.
The book is one of the best comparing all the Computer and Communication Technology books of all the state and national boards of India. And NCERT has made sure that they have included most of the major topics regarding computer and communication technologies. It is very optimistic that you will have ample opportunity to attain good scores and choose the best for your future. Being well informed is the best thing that this era of computers and A.I. has brought to us. Along with the NCERT website, we also offer the PDF files of the Computer and Communication Technology books you can start your studies now without any further delays.
The entire study material will offer you two options. First, you can download the complete book. The second option is that you can go through chapter by chapter as well; the choice is up to you entirely.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Why is Computer Science one of the most important subjects of this age?
This subject is not only one of the most important subjects but also one of the most relevant subjects that everyone who wishes to have a sound career should know. It doesn’t matter whether or not you are willing to pursue computer science and technology as a career. In any chosen field, from doctors and engineers to corporate jobs of social services, the computer is an integral part. Hence, having a command over the subject will always help you do better in your chosen field.
2. How many chapters are there in the syllabus of Computer and Communication Technology?
You will be having 2 NCERT books, CCT part I and CCT part II. CCT part I will have 8 chapters and CCT part II will have 6 chapters in it. In total, you will have 14 chapters to prepare for the exams.
3. What is the method of scoring better in the subject?
Computer And Communication Technology is an interesting subject but if you practice it practically then it becomes even more interesting and much easier to understand. So make sure that you do not skip your practical classes and practice well what you have learnt, and you will see your scores go higher. A computer offers plenty of distractions, so make sure that when you are practising, the internet is not connected to the device if possible, otherwise, it only causes interruptions. Even though there are certain topics that require you to have an Internet connection, try not to get distracted if you have to use the Internet.
4. Is Computer and Communication Technology a hard subject or an easy one?
Computer and Communication Technology is one of the easiest subjects and will allow you plenty of scopes to score extremely well. You just have to practice well and diligently initially, and once you have the grip of the process then nothing can stop you from attaining great scores in the exams.