NCERT Books For Class 11 Chemistry In Hindi
NCERT Book for Class 11 Chemistry PDF in Hindi
Class 11 offers the students to build their foundation so that they can prepare themselves for upcoming exams like JEE and NEET. The NCERT Books for Class 11 Chemistry in Hindi helps them to get started with their studies so that they can score well in these upcoming examinations. The basic things that are needed to score extremely well are the NCERT books and your rigorous practice for the subject. There is no substitute for practising, and if you are still in the quest for your dream career, then having good grades on the boards of 12th will help you to achieve that and the base will start building from this year.
With Extramarks you can walk those extra miles before the exam and achieve great numbers. We have offered you the PDF files of the books on our website. You can easily download them and get started with your studies. On the official website of NCERT you can download the book in three languages; Hindi, English, and Urdu. You can choose your preferred medium and download the book. Otherwise, we have enlisted a PDF of the class 11 chemistry NCERT book in Hindi below. There is another option that you can choose; you can easily go through chapter by chapter and continue with your studies.
Download Important NCERT Book for CBSE Class 11 Chemistry – Free PDF in Hindi from Extramarks
Class 11 chemistry has 2 NCERT books in 3 languages.
- Rasayan Vigyan bhag-I
- Rasayan Vigyan bhag-II
- Chemistry Part I
- Chemistry Part II
- Keemiya I
- Keemiya II
Our website will offer you links to the chapters and the entire CBSE syllabus of chemistry. Along with it, you can also take advantage of our CBSE sample papers and CBSE important questions to score better in your examinations.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry In Hindi – Free PDF Download
NCERT Book for Class 11 Chemistry Chapters in Hindi
रसायन . भाग 1 एनसीईआरटी किताब कक्षा -11
- एकक 1 रसायन विज्ञान की वुफछ मूल अवधरणाए
- एकक 2 परमाणु की संरचना
- एकक 3 तत्वों का वर्गीकरण एवं गुणधर्मों में आव£तता
- एकक 4 रासायनिक आबंधन तथा आण्विक संरचना
- एकक 5 द्रव्य की अवस्थाए
- एकक 6 ऊष्मागतिकी
- एकक 7 साम्यावस्था
रसायन . भाग 2 एनसीईआरटी किताब कक्षा -11
- एकक 8 अपचयोपचय अभिक्रियाए
- एकक 9 हाइड्रोजन
- एकक 10 एस.ब्लॉक तत्व
- एकक 11 पी ब्लॉक तत्व
- एकक 12 कार्बनिक रसायन: वुफछ आधरभूत सिद्धांत तथा तकनीके
- एकक 13 हाइड्रोकार्बन
- एकक 14 पर्यावरणीय रसायन
From our website, you can easily acquire the solutions for these chapters which will help you immensely in your further studies this year. You can clear any doubts or concepts with our sessions.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry – Free PDF Download
From our website, you can have all the solutions for your queries and you can clear any of your doubts or misconceptions about the subject. Chemistry is a subject that will demand clear concepts and in-depth knowledge of the subject but many students often lack this. As they work harder towards attaining better results they often miss out on the basics. But Extramarks will always be happy to help those who ask for it. Our online sessions will clear your doubts and will offer solutions to your problems. But make sure that you are investing enough time in the subject otherwise with weak concepts you will not be able to make up with the syllabus of class 12.
List of Class 11 Chemistry Chapters included in the NCERT Book
Chemistry of Class 11 has 2 books and both books have 7 chapters each. From clearing the basic concepts of chemistry you will learn about topics like the structure of atoms and Thermodynamics in the first book. In the second book, you will learn topics like Redox Reactions, Hydrocarbons and Some Basic Principles and Techniques of Organic Chemistry.
Class 11 Chemistry Part-1 NCERT Book
- Unit 1- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Unit 2- Structure of Atom
- Unit 3- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Unit 4- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Unit 5- States of Matter
- Unit 6- Thermodynamics
- Unit 7- Equilibrium
Class 11 Chemistry Part 2 NCERT Book
- Unit 8- Redox Reactions
- Unit 9- Hydrogen
- Unit 10-The s-block Elements
- Unit 11- The p-Block Elements
- Unit 12 – Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Unit 13- Hydrocarbons
- Unit 14 – Environmental Chemistry
Chemistry is a very intriguing subject yet quite misunderstood. The thing that you need to know about the subject is that it will require some dedication to have a grip on it and once you have that this subject will give you plenty of opportunities to score immensely well in the exams.
How to download NCERT Book for CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Subject from Extramarks?
Things that our website offers for class 11 chemistry are given below:
- PDF files in Hindi and also in English
- CBSE previous years question papers
- CBSE important questions
- Online study sessions
- Doubt clearing sessions
- CBSE extra questions
The basic idea is to offer you everything that you might need to study better so that the scores go higher and you get to choose your dream career. Our study sessions will allow you to understand the chapter-by-chapter breakdown of the subject and the highly qualified teachers will ensure that you ace your boards.
Advantages of referring to NCERT Chemistry Book for Class 11
National Council of Education Research and Training commonly known as NCERT is the best option for your studies as it has offered some concise subject descriptions, and this is not it. There are plenty of reasons why CBSE recommends NCERT books for students.
- The exercises: a book can deliver a lot of information but how can you judge whether the information is reaching the students or not? The only solution to this will be the exercise portion of the chapter and NCERT books have given you the scope to test yourself whether you have completely understood the chapter or not.
- Preciseness: any NCERT book has this trait, it can be written about any topic but the concise writing style has been their major contributing point after a while as it will deliver the exact things that you need to have in order to gain the best subject knowledge.
- Language lucidity: chemistry already includes various terms that might be in some ways alienating but the overall write-up includes the most lucid words so that anyone can understand the topic and it seems less intimidating.
- Step-by-step elaboration: in the book, a plethora of examples is elaborated in a step-to-step manner so that students can understand them easily and have a clear understanding of the topic. The students are well provided with all the conceptual writing to make the entire process extremely easy to understand and also engaging.
The NCERT books are in accordance with the syllabuses of CBSE and you will get ample opportunities that will make you well aware of the topic of the syllabus. These books will help you with your studies, if you are not willing to take any extra classes from any tutors this book will comprehend enough for your self-study. The topics of the syllabus are a very important part of this subject and if you are willing to take it further as your major then you must have an in-depth understanding of the subject.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Which website will provide the best study materials for class 11 Chemistry?
The NCERT books must be enough for your studies; you make your own study materials. And you can also acquire the best options from our website Extramarks. You can download each chapter-based solution from our website, and you can see it in your unit tests to make it extremely well. With us, you will get elaborated, step-by-step solutions that will help you build a better concept of the chapter. The downloadable features make the entire process very easy for you to study better.
The NCERT textbooks are in accordance with the latest syllabus of CBSE and they must be enough for your studies but if you need any further directions then you can consult our learning sessions. The language of the book is extremely lucid and anyone can follow the subject in a flawless manner.
2. How many chapters are there in NCERT Books For Class 11 Chemistry?
Chemistry of class 11 has two books and each book has 7 chapters. So the number of chapters that you will have to study for the exam is 14. The subject is daunting but this book will give a profound base for you to grow exponentially with the subject in the upcoming years.
3. How can one score better in the subject?
Scoring better can be extensively intimidating for this subject. But if you follow it properly then you will have to go through some methods that will help you to score as per your goal.
- Make a routine and follow it
- Indulge in offline studies
- Group studies
- Go for question-solving sessions
- Make your own revision notes
Practising the key to scoring better in any subject, make sure that you learn about the topics. Ensure that you are following these above-mentioned steps to get the best results for your exams.