NCERT Books for Class 12 in Hindi
Extramarks’s NCERT Books for CBSE Class 12 Hindi Medium
NCERT books, which serve as a point of reference for students in all CBSE classes, are extremely important. If you are looking for NCERT Books for Class 12 that are available in a PDF format and Hindi as the medium of instruction, then you have arrived at the correct location. There is a Hindi version of each and every NCERT book that can be used in Class 12, irrespective of the subject being studied. Please read this article in its entirety for further information on the subject.
NCERT Class 12 Books in Hindi
What is the Importance of NCERT?
The following is a list of some of the more significant aspects of the NCERT textbooks that must not be disregarded in any way:
- You need to have access to a reliable book that you can use as a benchmark in order to achieve success on the professional certification exam and to advance in your career. It’s fair to say that CBSE schools use NCERT as their primary educational resource.
- The chapters in these NCERT books are organised in a way that can assist students in developing a strong comprehension of the material as well as practically applying the ideas presented in the books. They go through all of the significant themes and concepts that are required for board exams according to the CBSE Syllabus.
- If you want to do the twisted questions that involve a little creativity and are considered to be high-order thinking questions, you can only do them when you have a thorough understanding of your concepts.
- The book is written in straightforward English on purpose so that it is accessible to all of the students in the classroom.
- The book is organised in accordance with the rules supplied by the CBSE, and a large number of questions will be provided that are based on the same topics.
- After you have worked through all of the different sorts of questions that are presented in the NCERT, you will have a greater understanding of the subject matter if you have established that your notions are correct.
- It is imperative that you review the NCERT, and you should do it many times, to ensure that you do not overlook any significant details or presumptions that are most frequently tested in the examination.
Where Can You Find Class 12 Books in Hindi?
Students can quickly get the NCERT books available in Hindi in a PDF format from the Extramarks website. These books are freely available to students. You simply need to choose the topic, and after that, you’ll have access to the document in PDF format. All that is required of you is to have an Extramarks account that is already registered. Either your email address or your phone number can be used to complete the registration. The process of signing up does not cost anything. During the time that they are getting ready for the exam, it will be of great assistance to the students if they have access to both the textbook and a comprehensive directory of all types of study materials. The publication of any content on Extramarks occurs only after consultation with subject matter experts. Multiple rounds of proofreading have been completed in order to eliminate any flaws and present the students with the highest quality of content.
Students get access to free chapter-by-chapter solutions on Extramarks, in addition to a wide variety of additional online resources that might help them expand their knowledge.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How should one make effective use of NCERT?
During the process of forming board exams, the primary books that are referred to and used are the NCERT textbooks. Therefore, it is necessary to read these in their entirety. To get the most out of it, you should try to compile a summary of the more significant chapters as well as the subjects. You can avoid missing significant points by highlighting them with highlighters and making notes on sticky notes. These will also be of assistance to you during the editing process, which is an even more important step. First, make sure you have a solid understanding of all of the topics, and then move on to the in-text and back questions to further your comprehension of the material and how it should be used. Taking notes while reading from these textbooks is a very effective method to utilise them.
2. What kinds of questions can be found at the conclusion of each chapter in the NCERT guides?
The concepts presented by NCERT can also be applied to preparation for other higher-level examinations; nevertheless, the organisation’s primary focus is on helping students get ready for standardised tests and other types of competitions. The questions have a greater tendency to follow the format of those that are posed on the official examinations. You will come across a range of questions that are contained in the paper if you solve all of the intext and back questions along with the examples that are provided, and you will be well prepared for all of the different types of questions that are anticipated if you do this. The answers to the problems shown in the examples can be used as a guide to figure out how to solve the problems.
3. How exactly will the solutions to the NCERT questions be beneficial?
While attempting to solve the problems, one may consult the answers that may be downloaded from Extramarks. These answers cover all of the NCERT questions. You will be able to learn from your errors if you proceed in this manner. Step-by-step instructions for each of the answers are offered in a manner that is both comprehensive and detailed. You are allowed to consult the solutions in order to ensure that you do not overlook any significant detail that needs to be incorporated into your answer in order to receive a higher score for the lengthy questions. The same content is also available, in a PDF format, and may be downloaded for free from the Extramarks website.
4. What are the benefits of Extramarks?
Extramarks is a growing online platform that provides access to all of the information and facilities that will assist you in performing exceptionally well on the next test that you have. You can also obtain the information in a PDF format from this page, including the NCERT material written in Hindi. You are free to sign up for a mentor if you feel that you require someone to walk you through each step of the process, point out where you are going wrong, and help you make the necessary adjustments before the exam is over. The presence of all of the knowledgeable faculty members who can answer all of your questions and keep you on track while you are preparing for your exam is guaranteed.
5. What are some of the advantages of the NCERT textbook being available in Hindi?
Students who are educated in the Hindi medium are the target audience for the NCERT material that is presented in Hindi. It is now even possible to obtain these NCERT textbooks in a PDF format for all classes and courses, removing the linguistic barrier that previously existed in educational settings. The entirety of the text has been translated with great attention to detail to ensure that the core ideas are not altered and that the students are able to grasp all of the material. A majority of people in India are native speakers of Hindi, which is the country’s national language. Students who are more comfortable communicating in Hindi need not be concerned about the availability of resources anymore because Extramarks has made it possible for them to learn more comfortably and in a straightforward manner.