NCERT Solutions Class 2 Maths Chapter 7
NCERT Solutions for Class 2 Mathematics Chapter 7
Chapter 7 of Class 2 Mathematics NCERT – Jugs and Mugs – teaches students problem-solving skills related to volumes and measurement with the help of some fun and engaging examples and exercises. In order to get the solutions to these exercises, students can access NCERT Solutions for Class 2 Mathematics Chapter 7 offered by Extramarks. These solutions provide detailed step-by-step explanations of all the exercises given in this chapter for students’ reference.
NCERT Solutions for Class 2 Mathematics Chapter 7 – Jugs and Mugs (include NCERT Solutions for Class 2 Maths Chapter 7)
Access NCERT Solutions for Class 2 Mathematics Chapter 7 – Jugs and Mugs
NCERT Solutions for Class 2 Mathematics Chapter 7 – Free Download
In mathematics, students should be clear with the basic concepts first. The NCERT Class 2 Mathematics helps in strengthening the basics of mathematics in every student. The chapters are prepared in a logical order which helps the students to understand them easily. To better one’s understanding of the concepts, one may download the NCERT solutions from Extramarks’ website.
NCERT Solutions Class 2 Mathematics Chapters
Class 2 Mathematics curriculum includes a total of 15 chapters, which have been listed below. Students can find detailed solutions to all these chapters on the Extramarks website.
Chapter 1: What is Long, What is Round?
Chapter 2: Counting in Groups
Chapter 3: How Much Can You Carry?
Chapter 4: Counting in Tens
Chapter 5: Patterns
Chapter 6: Footprints
Chapter 7: Jugs and Mugs
Chapter 8: Tens and Ones
Chapter 9: My Funday
Chapter 10: Add our Points
Chapter 11: Lines and Lines
Chapter 12: Give and Take
Chapter 13: The Longest Step
Chapter 14: Birds Come, Birds Go
Chapter 15: How Many Ponytails?
NCERT Solutions Class 2 Mathematics Jugs and Mugs
The chapter discusses measuring and comparing the capacity of containers, used in everyday life, in terms of non-standard units. NCERT Chapter 7 Jugs and Mugs will help students understand the basics of a unit of volume. The exercises in this chapter give a basic idea about how much a litre stands for. The following exercises are covered in Class 2 Mathematics Chapter 7 NCERT Solutions.
Mathematics Class 2 Chapter 7: Exercises
|Page 47 – 48: Make and Enjoy Lemon Drink|
|Page 48 – 49: Lemon Drink Stall at a Village Fair|
|Page 49 – 51: Fun in Filling Vessels|
|Page 52: Rani and the Milkman|
|Page 52: Try Yourself|
|Page 53 – 54: Thirsty Cow|
|Page 55: Water is Useful|
Class 2 Mathematics Chapter-wise Marks Weightage
Following are the chapters of Class 2 Mathematics along with their topic weightage in the curriculum:
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 2 Mathematics
Our subject-matter experts have prepared NCERT Solutions for Class 2 Mathematics in an easy-to-understand language. The benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 2 Mathematics are:
- The answers provided are accurate and error-free
- They are prepared as per the latest CBSE syllabus and guidelines.
- They provide shortcuts, tips and alternate methods for solving questions.
- Help in quick revision of the chapter during exams.
- A chronological approach to ensure 100% clarity. Even the smallest doubts can be cleared and the answers can be cross-checked with the help of NCERT Solutions for Mathematics Chapter 7 Jugs and Mugs Class 2.
Important Questions and Answers of Chapter 7 Class 2 Mathematics
- If half a lemon is required to make a glass of lemon drink, then how many lemons will be required for making four glasses of lemon drink?
We can make 1 glass of lemon drink from half a lemon.
We can prepare 2 glasses of lemon drink with one lemon.
Hence, we will need 1+1 = 2 lemons for preparing 4 glasses of lemon drink.
Extramarks’ NCERT Solutions Class 2 Mathematics Chapter 7 even includes such small solved numerical problems to make exercises easier for Class 2 students.
- Explain the importance of Class 2 Mathematics Chapter 7 Jugs and Mugs.
This chapter is very important for our day-to-day life as it teaches the concepts of measurements and capacity. The concepts of volume and units like litre and ml are useful for students when they apply maths to real-life problems.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How to access the NCERT Solutions for Class 2 Mathematics Chapter 7 easily?
Extramarks offers free and easy access to NCERT Solutions for Class 2 Mathematics Chapter 7 Jugs and Mugs. You can easily download the study materials from Extramarks’ website. There are study materials that students can refer to online for their preparations.
2. What concepts are covered in the NCERT Chapter 7 of Class 2 Mathematics?
NCERT Class 2 Mathematics Chapter 7 focuses on teaching volume and measurement by using examples of everyday life scenes in a market, fair and saving water. The examples of different-sized containers in the chapter teach the significance of units in an interesting way.
3. Is Chapter 7 of NCERT Class 2 Mathematics difficult?
No. Chapter 7 of NCERT Class 2 Mathematics is easy. If you learn the main concepts of a chapter, every concept will be easy. Mathematics is a subject where students can score high marks. Once students learn and understand the concepts, mathematics will be an easy subject to learn.
4. How can the students of Class 2 excel in CBSE Mathematics?
The short answer is practice. Students must practice a lot to get better at maths.
5. Where can I get Solutions for all chapters of Class 2 Mathematics?
You can find solutions to all chapters on Extramarks
6. How should one study Chapter 7 of NCERT Class 2 Mathematics?
You should study chapter 7 of NCERT Class 2 Mathematics in the following way:
- Focus on understanding the concept behind the chapter. As mathematics is a conceptual subject knowing the concepts will help the students grasp every topic easily.
- Get all your doubts cleared by your teacher. Do not ever hesitate to put up questions if you face any doubts.
- Practice all the exercises in your textbook. The more you practise, the more confident you’ll be in the subject.