NCERT Solutions Class 3 EVS chapter 23
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Chapter 23
NCERT Class 3 EVS Chapter 23 A Beautiful Cloth is a chapter in which students learn more about the art of weaving and printing on clothes. The chapter also provides students the opportunity to showcase their individuality and creative skills. By studying this chapter, your child may show signs of talent in the craft of weaving and printing on clothes.
After reading the chapter from the NCERT textbook, students usually attempt the NCERT exercise questions. To ensure that students understand the course material, they should complete all of the chapter-related questions given in the NCERT Textbook. At Extramarks, we help them if they are unable to answer the question by providing NCERT Solutions for EVS for Class 3. The NCERT Class 3 EVS Chapter 23 will help your child obtain accurate and apt answers which they can follow to score more marks in the school examinations as well.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Chapter 23 – A Beautiful Cloth
Access NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Chapter 23 – A Beautiful Cloth
NCERT Solutions EVS Class 3 Chapter 23 – Free Download
The Class 3 NCERT Solutions for EVS Chapter 23 gives detailed answers to the questions in the chapter. Extramarks provides the NCERT Solutions for EVS Class 3 Chapter 23 that are accessible both online and offline. Experienced teachers prepare the study materials as per the CBSE guidelines and syllabus. Every question from Chapter 23 Class 3 EVS exercise has been thoroughly discussed in the answers. Thus, these answering patterns will teach your child on how to frame answers while writing for their school exams.
NCERT Solutions Class 3 EVS Chapter 23 A Beautiful Cloth – Important Question/Answers
1. Take a dupatta or a long piece of unstitched cloth. Drape it in different ways. In how many ways can you wear it?
There are numerous ways to wear a dupatta. You can wear it a bit traditionally with a kameez or with a lehenga. You can tie it like a scarf or a stole. Also, you may wear it like a turban or a dhoti.
2. What do you think Sajida’s dupatta was made of?
The cloth was the material used to make Sajida’s dupatta.
3. Observe any six garments at Home. What difference do you find in their texture, colour, and design?
I noticed these differences in the garments at home.
- Some garments are soft in, while others are rough.
- Some garments have a bright color, while others are dull
- There are garments with simple designs, while others have complex designs on them.
- There are many garments of different shapes and sizes.
4. Can Dupatta be worn as a Lungi or used as a Turban? In what other ways can the cloth be worn?
Yes, the dupatta can be worn as a lungi or turban. You can also tie a dupatta around like a sari or dhoti.
Class 3 EVS Chapter 23 NCERT Solutions – Marks Distribution
Class 3 EVS Chapter 23 – A beautiful cloth has equal weightage as the other chapters in this subject. Extramarks recommends that students should pay close attention to all the topics. Students must first understand all the concepts in the chapter before attempting the exercise questions. At this stage, students should focus on learning all the concepts covered in Class 3 to build a strong foundation for future classes.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions Class 3 EVS Chapter 23
Extramarks’s study materials can assist your child in learning the concepts and preparing well to score better marks in their exams. Here are a few reasons why you should choose NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Chapter 23 – A Beautiful Cloth prepared by Extramarks.
- Extramarks provide solutions that adhere to the CBSE’s syllabus.
- Subject matter experts have prepared these solutions.
- The solutions are accurate, comprehensive, and precise.
- Extramarks strives to provide a stressless learning experience for students. The language used is simple and the answers are well-organised, hence they have a great time studying from Extramarks’ study materials.
- This material goes through a quality check by the QC team which ensures that the material is up to the mark and error-free.
So, think no further and go ahead and access the Extramarks’s study materials and make learning fun for your children.
An Important Question Of NCERT EVS Class 3 Chapter 23
- In how many ways can you drape a dupatta as mentioned in Class 3 EVS Chapter 23 A Beautiful Cloth?
In A Beautiful Cloth Class 3 NCERT Solutions, there are numerous ways to wear a dupatta. You can wear it traditionally like a dupatta with a lehenga or salwar, wear it like a scarf or a stole; or wear it like a turban, or you can tie it like a dhoti, lungi, or sari.
This is an extra question from the chapter. Extramarks includes many sample questions in NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Chapter 23. Get your copy and make learning a fun experience.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How is Sajda’s Dupatta made as mentioned in the NCERT Solutions Class 3 EVS A Beautiful Cloth?
The material used to make Sajida’s dupatta is cloth.
2. How can I download the NCERT Solutions Class 3 EVS Chapter 23 from Extramarks?
First of all, you must register with Extramarks if you don’t haven’t already. Then you can access all the study materials from your account. You can also access solutions for textbook questions from the Extramarks app or website at your convenience.
3. What is the beautiful cloth in Class 3 EVS Chapter 23?
As discussed in NCERT Class 3 EVS Chapter 23, the beautiful cloth is Sajida’s dupatta, which was given to her by her sister. Her sister’s gift of a dupatta made her very happy. It was a lovely piece of fabric with intricate e embroidery. It made Sajida wonder how such a lovely piece of cloth was made. This story lays the foundation of the entire chapter.
4. What is a dupatta in Class 3?
- The dupatta is a shawl worn by women in the Indian subcontinent. It is typically worn over the kurta and ghagra as part of a women’s salwar kameez dress.
- The dupatta is also worn by women in other Asian countries. Dupatta is also known as chunni and odhni.
5. How to weave paper in Class 3?
- Take two papers in different colors.
- Draw vertical lines on one piece of paper and horizontal lines on the other.
- Cut both sheets on the drawn vertical lines. Be careful not to separate the strips
- Place one paper on top of the other along the borders. Stick the edges together.
- Weave the pieces together to form a mat
- Use tape or paper border around the edges.
6. How to wear a dupatta?
One end of the dupatta should be pinned to your right shoulder. Pass the other end around your upper body. The opposite end should be secured to the left shoulder. Knot the dupatta loosely enough to allow your hands to move freely. Many people today wear it as a beautiful cloth, but it was originally worn to show humility.