Extramarks provides the most detailed, step-by-step NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 3. The Chapter 3 - Give And Take helps students understand how to add 3 and 4 digit numbers. There are many word problems given in the chapter to help students strengthen their concept.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 3 are made by subject matter experts at Extramarks. They have ensured that the solutions are 100 percent accurate and as per the latest CBSE guidelines.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 3 - Give And Take
Access NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Chapter 3 – Give and Take
An Overview of Class 3 Maths Chapter 3- Give and Take
The chapter Give And Take Class 3 Mathematics covers all the fundamental operations - addition, subtraction, and expansion of two-digit numbers. Students are also taught about the properties of whole numbers such as place value. Worksheets and various exercises given at the end of the chapter will help children get a better understanding of the concepts. Let’s look at the sections included in the chapter:
- Find My Food
- Adding Made Easy
- Mango Chilli Game
- Let Me Tell You a Story
- How Many Bulbs?
- Mind Bus Game
- Find Mithoo's Bag
- Card Game
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Mathematics
NCERT Solutions For Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 3 have step-wise answers to all the questions. Apart from this, the following are the benefits of NCERT solutions for class 3 Mathematics.
- Solutions are prepared by subject matter experts
- Solutions are as per the updated CBSE guidelines
- Solutions are easily accessible online and offline
- Solutions are ideal for last-minute preparation
Important Questions and Answers of Chapter 3 Class 3 Mathematics
- A tree had 44 birds sitting on its branches. Thirteen of them flew away. Find out the remaining number of birds on the tree?
Answer. 44 birds were sitting on a tree.
13 birds flew away.
Therefore, (44-13) = 31 birds were left on the tree.
2. What is the final value of 17 less than 93?
Answer. 17 less than 93 = 76.
3. The road was walked by a herd of 12 sheep. There were now ten sheep in the field with them. Approximately how many sheep were there in total?
Answer. 12 sheep were there in the herd. Ten more sheep joined them.
Therefore, the herd now has (12+10) = 22 sheep.
There are more relevant questions for the Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 3. Access them from Extramarks website at your own convenience and save it for further practice..
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Give And Take Class 3 Mathematics covers addition, subtraction, and expansion of 2-digit integers. The whole number characteristics (place value) are discussed in Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 3. A variety of interesting and fun tasks in the form of worksheets such as using token cards to assist children with a visual estimate of numbers and column addition without regrouping are there.
There are several benefits. Some of them are mentioned here.
- Questions and answers are followed in a very interesting and engaging manner so that students can easily understand the question. .
- All NCERT questions are covered. More exercises can be assessed to lay a strong foundation at an early age. .
You can get access to more of such benefits by using Extramarks notes for Chapter 3 Class 3 Mathematics.