NCERT Solutions Class 3 Maths Chapter 7
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 7
Mathematics is one of the most interesting subjects students will study in their academic life. It includes calculations, formulas, and theorems to help them achieve good marks in the exam. In addition, one can also apply the concepts learned through Mathematics in real-life situations.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 7 is an important topic that will help in the overall development of the students. The solutions are given in clear-cut language to help them understand the concepts easily. Extramarks recommends following the NCERT books, revision notes and solutions to acquire good marks in final examinations. The solutions and notes available on the Extramarks website have been developed after referring to the CBSE guidelines and NCERT books.
Students can also avail of NCERT Solutions Class 8, NCERT Solutions Class 9, NCERT Solutions Class 10, NCERT Solutions Class 11, NCERT Solutions Class 12, etc., from the website of Extramarks.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 7 – Time Goes On
NCERT Solutions Class 3 Mathematics Chapters – Free PDF Download
A Brief Overview of Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 7 – Time Goes On
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 7 will help the students clearly understand the basic and advanced concepts given in the chapter. Chapter Time Goes On solutions can help the students prepare well and score full marks in the final examination.
The NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 7 are created according to the latest CBSE guidelines and syllabus, so students can rely on them to prepare for the final examination. One can access the detailed solutions of Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 7 and other study materials from the website of Extramarks. Apart from NCERT Class 3 solutions, you can also access NCERT Solutions Class 1, NCERT Solutions Class 2, NCERT Solutions Class 3, NCERT Solutions Class 4, NCERT Solutions Class 5, NCERT Solutions Class 6, NCERT Solutions Class 7, etc. from the official website of Extramarks.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions For Class 3 Mathematics
Some of the benefits of the NCERT Solutions of Time Goes On Class 3 are mentioned below:
- Simple language has been used to create NCERT Solutions so that students can easily understand them.
- All the exercises are added for quick revision before the exam.
- The NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 7 are created by experts that provide strong concepts, tips and points to remember.
- Accurate answers are provided with precise reasoning.
- The solutions provide a complete overview of the prescribed syllabus.
Max Search Volume Question and Answer of Chapter 7 Class 3 Mathematics
Q1. Mention the importance of the Time Goes On Class 3 Chapter in the curriculum.
It is more important for students to develop an estimate of seconds, minutes, months, etc., than to actually measure. The chapter Time Goes On helps students understand how to use a clock and calendar through engaging exercises.
Q2. If Rehan wakes up at 7 AM and her school starts at 9 AM, how long does she take to get ready and reach the school?
Rehan will take approximately 2 hours in the morning to get ready and reach the school.
Q3. Suppose Ted was born on 8th October 2010. How old would he be in 2020?
Ted will turn 10 years old in 2020 since the difference between 2010 and 2020 is exactly 10 years.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What kind of concepts can I learn from the NCERT Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 7?
You can learn the following concepts from the chapter Time Goes On Class 3:
- Segmenting the events chronologically.
- Learning to read the time accurately.
- Use a calendar to find a particular day and date.
- Understanding number patterns and symmetries.
- Learning in detail about the patterns in the calendar.
2. Mention the exercises included in Chapter 7 of Class 3 Mathematics.
The exercises included in Chapter 7 of Class 3 Mathematics are as follows:
- Ulta Pulta time
- How long does it take?
- Clap! Clap! – Before you catch
- How old are we? Puzzle
- Birth certificate
- Find out
- Calendar 2020
- Which festival comes first?
- Calendar magic
- More magic
- Complete the calendar for August 2020
- One day in the life of Kusum
3. How many months are there in a year? Mention the months having 30 and 31 days.
A year consists of 12 months.
Months with 31 days are as follows:
Months with 30 days are as follows:
Note: February has 28 days in a non-leap year and 29 in a leap year.