The only way for children of today to become responsible citizens of tomorrow is by incorporating certain values at an early age. If students understand how to become responsible citizens, how the government functions, and learn about the constitution and their rights, it can prove to be beneficial, not only for them but for the entire country. Class 7 Civics Chapter 2 is a part of social studies that talks about health, healthcare facilities and related topics. India is a country with an enormous population where not everyone has access to healthcare. This is precisely why every student must know what needs to be done for the betterment of their health and that of the community. NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social Science Civics Chapter 2 have been curated by experts and act as a useful study guide for the students. The solutions assist students in solving textual questions accurately and in learning about healthcare in general.
By studying Class 7 Civics Chapter 2 from NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social Science Chapter 2 by Extramarks, students can expect to score higher marks than their peers. And that too, without much strenuous effort. This is because NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social Science Chapter 2 by Extramarks have been curated in an easy-to-understand language. In fact, the language is so lucid that Class 7 students can study the material on their own. Prepare your child for a well-aware future, start with letting them learn from NCERT solutions for Class 7 Social Science Chapter 2 by Extramarks.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social Science Chapter 2 – Role of the Government in Health
Access NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social Science (Civics) Chapter 2 – Role of the Government in Health
Social and Political Life
Social and Political Life in Class 7 is a pool of knowledge related to humans, their society and their relationship with one another. It is an in-depth and well-researched academic genre in which students will learn about the various societal cultures. Political life as a subject focuses on everything about the government. Whether it is the constitution, rules and regulations, public relations and their action with the government, everything is covered in political life.
Finding dependable NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social and Political Life Chapter 2 that are compliant with a Class 7 student’s term examination is easier said than done. Even if the students or their parents manage to find it, accessing it is either too costly or inconvenient. But Extramarks solves both these problems with NCERT solutions for Class 7 Social and Political Life Chapter 2. Being available on the website and app, students can access NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social and Political Life Chapter 2 from anywhere and study at their convenience. Additionally, they have been prepared by experts with years of academic experience to ensure that a Class 7 student answers every question accurately. Thus, making it a reliable source for the role of government in health Class 7 question answers. Above all, the NCERT solutions for Class 7 Social and Political Life Chapter 2 are available on the website and app .
Class 7 SST Civics Chapter 2
Class 7 SST Civics Chapter 2 is about the role of government specifically in the Indian healthcare sector. On completing role of government in health Class 7, students will have a hang of it:
- What is health?
- Healthcare in India
- Public and private healthcare services
- Public health services
- Private health facilities
- Healthcare and equality: Is adequate healthcare available to all
- What can be done?
- The Kerala experience
- The Costa Rican approach
Students can find NCERT solutions for Class 7 Social Science (Civics) Chapter 2 on Extramarks’ website and app. The solutions cover the role of government in health class 7 question answers in detail in an easy to understand language.
NCERT Solutions For Class 7 SST Civics Chapter 2
Class 7 students have a very hectic schedule. With long hours of school, followed by reserved time for extracurricular activities, students hardly get a breather. Despite that, they are enrolled for extra classes and tuitions to understand crucial topics like Class 7 Social Science Chapter 2 – Role of the Government in Health.
At Extramarks, we believe that it is absolutely unnecessary for students to spend long hours studying, without understanding the topics deeply. This is why we bring to you NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social Science Chapter 2. A reliable study material, it is a solved solution to textual questions featuring easy and in-depth explanations. Another benefit of NCERT solutions for Class 7 Social Science Chapter 2 is that students can access it from anywhere. All they have to do is visit Extramarks from a compatible device and start their learning journey with NCERT solutions for Class 7 Social Science Chapter 2!
If a student wants to score high marks in their social studies term examination, they must really prepare and revise well. As the syllabus is vast and time is limited, NCERT Solutions For Class 7 SST Civics Chapter 2 by Extramarks can prove to be really handy. As this NCERT solution for Class 7 Social and Political Life Chapter 2 by Extramarks features easy and in-depth explanations, students will effortlessly understand the concepts. That too, in less time.
Importance of NCERT Solutions For Class 7 SST Civics Chapter 2
One of the obvious benefits of NCERT Solutions For Class 7 SST Civics Chapter 2 by Extramarks is that it will help students score higher than their peers in term examinations. Other important points of studying NCERT Solutions For Class 7 SST Civics Chapter 2 are listed below:
- Students will be able to decode complex theories like healthcare and more on the role of government in health Class 7. As their theory foundation will be strong, they will be able to apply what they have learned in the future.
- Thorough knowledge about the functioning of Indian healthcare will help students become better citizens.
- Class 7 is just the beginning of a crucial academic journey. If a student wants their Class 9, 10 and further academic career to be fruitful, they must ace Class 7. And NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social and Political Life Chapter 2 is a reliable stepping stone for increasing the overall percentile.
- What are the different ways through which the government can take steps to provide healthcare to all? Discuss
Solution: The government can take multiple steps towards providing basic healthcare to all the citizens in multiple ways. These ways are listed below:
- Getting inspired by the Kerala government, other state governments can also entrust the power to their respective local panchayats. For smooth functioning and making these panchayats a self-reliant healthcare unit, the government must also fund them.
- Government can also raise healthcare awareness via campaigns or educational syllabus covering topics like healthy habits and lifestyle.
- Providing hygienic conditions, non-toxic drinking water and necessary nutrition.
- Arranging free health check-ups in both the urban and rural areas.
NCERT Class 7 Social Science – Social and Political Life Chapter Wise Solutions
In order to improve the overall percentage and secure distinction, Class 7 students must nail theoretical subjects like Social Studies. And one of the most trustworthy ways of strengthening the Class 7 SST foundation is, referring to NCERT Class 7 Social Science – Social and Political Life Chapterwise Solutions by Extramarks as listed below:
- Chapter 1: On Equality
- Chapter 2: Role of the Government in Health
- Chapter 3: How the State Government works
- Chapter 4: Growing up as Boys and Girls
- Chapter 5: Women change the world
- Chapter 6: Understanding Media
- Chapter 7: Markets around us
- Chapter 8: A shirt in the market
- Chapter 9: Struggles for equality
Q.1 In this chapter, you have read that health is a wider concept than illness. Look at this quote from the Constitution and explain the terms ‘living standard’ and ‘public health’ in your own words.
An important part of the Constitution says it is the “duty of the State to raise the level of nutrition and the standard of living and to improve public health.”
(i) It means the condition in which people are living.
(ii) The facilities provided by the government in order to raise the standard of living of people are measured in terms of comforts, wealth, goods or services.
(iii) Higher the standard of living of people, better the economy and vice versa. Thus, it also reflects the economic condition for a country.
(i) It means the general level of public health.
(ii) The Government provides free basic health facilities and low cost hospitals and medicines to its people.
(iii) It ensures the right to health facilities.
Q.2 What are the different ways through which the government can take steps to provide healthcare for all? Discuss.
Different ways through which the government can take steps to provide healthcare for all are as follows:
(i) Establishing public healthcare at zonal level.
(ii) Setting up low cost government hospitals.
(iii) Health insurance for basic treatment.
(iv) Provision of clean drinking water and steps to check pollution.
(v) Generic medicines at low prices.
(vi) Healthcare programmes and spreading awareness.
(vii) Mobile clinic should be made available in rural and remote areas.
Q.3 What differences do you find between private and public health services in your area? Use the following table to compare and contrast these.
Cost of Services
Availability of service
|Facility||Cost of Services||Availability of service||Quality|
|Private||High||Easy availability service||Good|
|Public||Low||Services not available easily||Poor|
Q.4 ‘Improvement in water and sanitation can control many diseases.’ Explain with the help of examples.
It is true that ‘improvement in water and sanitation can control many diseases.’
(i) Contaminated water is the root cause for many diseases like cholera, jaundice, etc.
(ii) By providing clean drinking water, protection from water related diseases can be assured.
(iii) Poor sanitation facility is responsible for many communicable diseases.
(iv)Lack of proper sanitation also gives rise to mosquitoes and several insects which affect people.
(v) Proper sanitation will lead to hygienic condition which will surely control many diseases.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Following are the reasons that make the role of government in health Class 7 an important chapter for Class 7 students:
- For scoring higher marks than peers.
- To elevate overall Class 7 percentile.
- To get a better understanding of the role of government in healthcare.
- In-depth knowledge about the types of healthcare and a citizen’s accessibility for both.
- More awareness on healthcare can make Class 7 students responsible and well-informed citizens.
Class 7 students secure higher marks in questions asked from Class 7 Civics Chapter 2 with the following tips:
- Make NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social and Political Life Chapter 2 their go-to guide.
- Start studying from the beginning of the term and not at the last moment.
- Revise the topics on a regular basis.
- Try to write the answers to the important questions in a notebook.The more you write,the higher will be your chances of retaining the topics.
You can find reliable and expert-written NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social Science Chapter 2 on Extramarks’ website and app.
Yes, the Role of Government in Health Class 7 question answers are not that easy. But with NCERT solutions for Class 7 Social Science Chapter 2 by Extramarks, you will be able to learn and revise them easily and quickly.