Karnataka Board Class 12 Syllabus
Karnataka PUC Board (KSEEB) Class 12 Syllabus – Latest 2022-2023
The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education conducts the Karnataka Board exam, and SCERT prepares the scheme of work for the final year of the Kerala State Board. It includes all the key details of the number of units and chapters covering all subjects. KSEEB Class 12 Syllabus for all subjects is available here for Class 12 students.Students should go through the syllabus before appearing for the examination. Our Extramarks subject matter experts have analysed the syllabus as per the latest exam pattern, referring to the guidelines laid down by the Karnataka board.
Initially, the students must have the study materials for the upcoming exams. Students can get the detailed syllabus of each subject from the link given below. One should also check for the common questions asked in the exams. The common questions will help them to prepare better for exams with confidence, and it will also help them to learn new topics added to the syllabus. All students who are going to appear in the Karnataka board exams must go through all these aspects before appearing for the board exams.
The Karnataka board has a well-structured syllabus that helps students achieve satisfactory exam scores. This is an important part of the syllabus; it helps the students learn new things and gain knowledge about all topics in an organised and comprehensive manner. Students can easily go through this syllabus before appearing for exams and get all the necessary tips from here.
The syllabus of Class 12th comprises seven subjects, of which four are compulsory and the other three are optional. A student who spends enough time on a subject will surely get higher marks in exams and know more about that specific topic.
Karnataka Board (KSEEB) Latest Syllabus for Class 12
The KSEEB Class 12 syllabus has been reduced by 30%, and the committee is trying to update the latest KSEEB syllabus soon. Furthermore, in Class 12, students will have different subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, English and a second language. The syllabus for these subjects helps students gain world knowledge and opens many career opportunities. They must prepare for their board exams thoroughly by practising through prescribed textbooks, sample papers, and exam papers to get excellent scores in the exams.
In the Karnataka Board Class 12 Biology Syllabus, students will learn about cellular organelles, cell structure, cell metabolism, cellular functions, and their roles in the cell. Through this syllabus, students will understand the structure of the cell and how it functions. The education board has published the KSEEB Syllabus. This is different from any other exam board because this board will assess students’ understanding of important chemical reactions and their application in the industry.
Mathematics Class 12 introduces Arithmetic, Modern Mathematics, Geometry, and Algebra. Students learn commercial mathematics, which helps them improve their calculation speed and problem-solving skills. Physics students will learn different physics concepts, experiments, and theories related to light, colour, heat, and sound.
In the KSEEB Class 12 English Syllabus, students will learn about comprehension,vocabulary, grammar, punctuation, and linguistic skills. This is one of the best ways to learn all these concepts through practise questions. Students will also be prepared for many competitive exams like CAT, XAT, etc. The other topic which is not in the syllabus of KSEEB Class 12 is learning English as a second language.
Students can access the latest KSEEB Class 12 syllabus for all the subjects by clicking on the URL below.
[KSEEB Class 12 Syllabus Mathematics]
[KSEEB Class 12 Syllabus Physics]
[KSEEB Class 12 Syllabus Chemistry]
[KSEEB Class 12 Syllabus Biology]
[KSEEB Class 12 Syllabus English]
Karnataka PUC Board (KSEEB) latest syllabus for Class 12 – All Subjects
A brief understanding of the KSEEB syllabus is the initial step every student should begin with. The Department of Pre-University Education is the official agency that governs the syllabus and exams for Class 12. The marks obtained in the 2nd PUC form the eligibility criteria for college education, and the topics covered by the syllabus of both the first and second PUC form the crucial basis for further education. Students who wish to pursue education in engineering and medical fields need a solid knowledge of mathematics, biology, chemistry, and physics.
The first important thing every student should do is be alert and be regular in every class lecture and take notes. This will help them to remember all the important points. Furthermore, as long as students can memorise all the important points, it will become easy to write notes. This will save them time and energy while revising notes before the exams. Further, awareness about the important topics in each subject is important. Further, we will review the list of essential topics under the Karnataka State Board syllabus for Class 12:
Physics Syllabus for KSEEB Class 12
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Fields and Electric Charges
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- current electricity
- Magnetism and Moving Charges
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- The Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
Chemistry Syllabus for KSEEB Class 12
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- Block Elements d and f
- Coordination Chemicals
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols, and ethers
- Aldehydes, ketones, and carboxylic acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Everyday Chemistry Chemistry in Everyday Life
Class 12 Syllabus for Biology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology in Human Welfare
Mathematics Syllabus for KSEEB Class 12
- Functions and Relationships
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and differentiation
- Applications of Derivatives
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Linear programming
KSEEB Class 12 Syllabus Preparation Tips and Strategies
Covering the entire syllabus within the time frame is essential. It would help if students had time to cover the topics in detail rather than rush through them. If students have difficulty understanding the topic, have them review it repeatedly again and again, take notes, and ask someone else. Doing practise questions and solving examples proves quite useful , as it will help them understand the topics better and be an ideal guide to boost their preparation before examinations. Further, students can refer to the strategies given by our subject matter experts to cover the KSEEB Class 12 Syllabus:
- Make your study schedule carefully, providing equal weightage to each subject. Stick to the plan right from the start.
- To master all the disciplines, students must schedule time for studying and subject-by-subject review.
- The student will be better equipped to complete the test on time if they practise sample or model questions within the prescribed time limit regularly. Additionally, this will broaden the student’s understanding and also give them confidence to solve the question paper quickly and easily.
- Take frequent breaks for 10 to 15 minutes to refresh your mind. Ensure that you resume your studies without any further delay. Discipline is important for any exam.
- To maintain good health and sanity, students should avoid fast food as much as possible. By doing this, any discomfort during the exams can be avoided.
- Those who are not free on Sundays can clear their study plan by studying the most difficult subject first and then moving to other subjects.
- Students can find a quiet place to study, listen to relaxing music, and ensure they are in a relaxed mood for better understanding and retention of knowledge.
- Students should be aware that their preparation will be best suited if they schedule their revision according to the amount of time left before the exams so that they are in a position to revise all subjects and clear their doubts to be confident ahead of the exams.
- Once students complete their syllabus, they can start solving KSEEB’s previous years’ question papers. Remember, your revision is incomplete if you haven’t gone through the past years’ question papers and sample papers after completing their entire syllabus.
Extramarks believes in incorporating the best learning experiences through its own repository. To enjoy the maximum benefit of these resources, students just need to register themselves at Extramarks’ official website and stay ahead of the competition. Students can find various study materials which they can refer to based on their requirements. Students can visit our Extramarks website and refer to the latest Karnataka 12th grade syllabus and get the model question paper.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How to cover the KSEEB Class 12 syllabus?
Students need to go through the entire KSEEB Class 12 syllabus, prepare their own timetable, and ensure that all the subjects are given their due importance. They must allocate their time for each subject and the KSEEB sample question paper and also ensure proper revision from time to time. Furthermore, students need to study within a timeframe that will empower them to attempt question papers without being nervous or anxious. Students can make revision notes and revise them regularly.
2. Is the KSEEB syllabus for Class 12 the same as last year?
Yes, the KSEEB Class 12 syllabus is much the same as the previous year. However, there are some changes in the syllabus; it is reduced to minimise the burden on the students and segregated as per the latest pattern. The syllabus has been reduced by 30% and the committee is in the process of updating the KSEEB syllabus. Students can visit our Extramarks website regularly for the latest KSEEB syllabus as well as study materials to begin their preparation without wasting too much of their time. Extramarks provides all the information students might need, whether it’s the latest syllabus, previous year’s question papers, sample papers, important questions, and so on. They just need to visit Extramarks to access all the materials and make the most of them.
3. How to prepare for the KSEEB Class 12 board exams?
The exam question papers are prepared per the KSEEB board Class 12 syllabus, and knowledge of the complete syllabus will help students prepare for the board exams. Furthermore, it helps students prepare effectively for their Class 12 board so they don’t skip any important topics. Students can study the syllabus and solve KSEEB sample question papers, and they can also refer to the KSEEB previous year’s question papers, which are available on Extramarks’ website.