UP Board Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 English 2018
UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 English 2018
According to Extramarks, when you study with concentration and understanding, it can help you do better on exams. To assist you in getting used to the exam format, Extramarks has supplied UP Board Class 10 English Previous Year Question Paper 2018 on this page. There are various advantages to preparing for the 2018 Uttar Pradesh Board Class 10 English exam. One of the most crucial lessons students take away from this is “Time Management.” Many students struggle to understand the concepts and yet find it challenging to address the complete question accurately.
Students do better on exams by answering the questions from the 2018 English Class 10 previous year’s question paper since they are familiar with the format. Its general advice for students who have trouble finishing their papers on time is to start with the previous years question papers to know how to answer the question, prepare thoroughly and stay ahead of their classmates. Our experienced teachers have created a series of practice examinations that are conveniently accessible on our website by selecting these Class 10 English exam questions from the Uttar Pradesh Board.
For students preparing for their board exams, the UP Board Class 10th English question paper from 2018 is an essential study tool. Studying the questions from the 2018 English exam gives you a rough idea of the question paper format and marks distribution. . These exam questions were written in accordance with the exam’s format, approved by the board. By analysing their responses to the question paper from the previous year, students can assess their performance and degree of preparation.
The UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 English 2018 is available on the official UPMSP website as well as on Extramarks’ website. However, Extramarks website also offers UPMSP Sample Question Paper, UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper, UPMSP Syllabus and many other study tools.Extramarks believes in incorporating the best learning experiences through its own repository.To enjoy the maximum benefit of these resources, students just need to register themselves at Extramarks official website and stay ahead of the competition.
Link to access UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 English 2018
As suggested earlier, students should be familiar with their previous year’s papers to score well in the board exams. These papers are created in accordance with the curriculum and contain the key concepts from each chapter. Using the papers from the previous year, students can assess which subjects require more attention and prepare accordingly. . Scoring a high percentage is not difficult. You just require the right strategies and correct understanding of the concepts. Extramarks provide a link to the 2018 UP Board exam questions.
There may be some changes in the present syllabus and the 2018 syllabus for the exam. Due to the current 30% drop in the syllabus, it wasn’t the same earlier.
UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 English 2018
Benefits of solving UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 English 2018
With adequate practice, every action we take becomes better. It is relevant to academic studies as well. Completing the exam from the previous year has the following benefits:
- By solving the English question paper of 2018, you may get an idea of the questions asked, the format that the board exam paper follows, and the time management required to complete the examination within the allocated time.
- In English papers, we often tend to overwrite the answers, which reduces the time we have to answer the other questions in the following part. We can learn time management and exam-winning techniques by solving the papers.
- Practice is the only way to achieve the good reading and writing abilities needed for the English exam. As opposed to when you haven’t done much practise, the more practise you get, the more you’ll be able to adapt to every topic and question in the exam. Additionally, you’ll be able to answer every question quickly and accurately.
- It helps the mind to come up with original ideas quickly. When we glance through the question paper, we often become anxious and waste time overthinking. Our minds remain calm and composed throughout the exams by solving question papers. .
- You may analyse how well you are prepared for the English exam by completing the exact replica of the exam paper, which will give you the feeling of taking the actual board exam. You’ll be able to determine where you now lack preparation, and where you need to improve at that point and also get used to solving such papers with ease.
- How does attempting UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 English 2018 help?
Ans. Students must take an English paper during their board exams across the country , which helps them to study one of the official languages of India which binds the children from academic fields. Learning this language significantly helps in obtaining the respectable overall percentage that every student strives for and outstanding board exam results. An excellent result can be expected if you combine your preparation with the previous year’s papers, mock tests, and sample papers. You can utilise the UPMSP Class 10 English Question Paper 2018 for practice and preparation which is easily available on Extramarks’ website. .
General information about UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 English 2018
- There are two sections on the exam: Section A and Section B.
- Section A consists of 9 questions, each with a different answer. Section B consists of 6 questions, all of which must be answered. The marks allotted for all the questions is 70. One mark is assigned for each question and is mentioned on the right.
- The paper has a time limit of 3 hours and 15 minutes.
- The exam carries 70 marks.
- After reading the paper for the first fifteen minutes, you have the next three hours to respond to the questions.
- There are 15 questions, and the marks are distributed in accordance with that.
- The exam contains a good amount of questions on literature, language, and grammar.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is the importance of the English exam?
The subject of English is very significant because it is worth 70 marks. Students take English exams quite casually compared to other important subjects like Science and Mathematics. If you can memorise the chapter name and author names, English in UP Board class 10 or high school is important to get a good score. English is a subject where answer writing, grammar and vocabulary are very important.
2. Where can students find the previous year’s question papers of the UP Board?
The UPMSP official website can get the question papers from the previous year’s UP Board exams. Additionally, websites like Extramarks provide access to the question papers of the prior year’s UP Board exams along with the solutions.