UP Board Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 Social Science 2017
We believe that the more preparation you put forth, the higher your exam results will be, according to Extramarks. To help you get familiar with the format of the question papers, we have provided the Social Science Class 10 Previous Year paper from the 2017 Uttar Pradesh Board (UPMSP) given below. There are many benefits to practising questions from the Class 10 Social Science exam from the Uttar Pradesh Board. Time management is one of the main aspects explored in these papers. Many students still find it difficult to answer the questions even after having understood the topic well.
To gain an idea of the question paper pattern, the student completes previous exam papers for Social Science Class 10. Students who have problems completing their papers on time are urged to start working on these papers as soon as possible to improve their scores and stay ahead of the competition. . The questions were taken from the Class 10 Social Science exam administered by the Uttar Pradesh Board by Extramarks in-house subject matter experts. . They have also created a variety of easily accessible mock exams for students to practice and get the best results.
For students preparing for their forthcoming board exams, the UP Board Class 10th Social Science previous year question paper from 2017 is an essential study tool. You can get a general idea of the question paper pattern and marks distribution from the 2017 Social Science exam questions. These exam questions were written using the format recommended by the board. By answering the question from the previous year, students can assess their performance and level of preparedness for the board exams.
Besides the official website of UPMSP, the UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 Social Science 2017 is also available on the Extramarks’ website. Besides the syllabus, the Extramarks website also offers UPMSP Sample Question Paper, UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper, and much more.
Link to access UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 Social Science 2017
Students should be familiar with their previous year’s papers to score well in exams. These papers, created while adhering to the CBSE curriculum, include the main concepts from each chapter. By comparing their papers from the previous year, students can determine which subjects need more attention and focus more on those topics and prepare accordingly. . Extramarks provide a link to the 2017 UP Board exam questions papers for students to prepare thoroughly and excel in academics.
The exam’s 2017 and present syllabus may have minor variations in a few sections. . Due to the recent 30% reduction in the syllabus, it wasn’t the same post-covid-19.
- UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 Social Science 2017
Benefits of solving UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 Social Science 2017
With practice, every action we perform becomes better. It is also relevant to academic studies. The advantages of passing the exam by practising from the previous year’s question papers are as follows:
- By finishing the Social Science question paper from the previous year, 2017, you may get an idea of the questions asked, the format that the exam paper follows, and the time required to pass the exam within the allotted time.
- It helps the mind come up with original ideas at a specific time. When we take a quick look at the question paper, we waste time overthinking. By revising the previous year’s sample papers, we train our minds to remain calm and composed during exams.
- The only way to achieve good writing and reading abilities required for the Social Science exam is through practice. The more practice you get, as opposed to when you haven’t done much practising, the more you’ll be able to adjust to every topic and question in the exam. Additionally, you’ll be able to answer accurately in less time.
- By solving the actual exam paper, which will simulate taking the board exam, you may determine your preparation for the Social Science Board exam. You’ll then be able to see where you now lack readiness and focus more on the topics which need more attention and even get an idea of important questions expected during the board exams.
Tips to attempt UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 Social Science 2017
This wise advice from some of the best students is provided here. Hopefully, it will assist you in reducing your stress and improving your exam preparation:
- Exam anxiety can be overcome if you just stop thinking and take some action immediately. Learn to face your fears and they will vanish. Initially, you might be terrified. However, you need to take into account the ground realities and start from scratch. To overcome your nervousness, start focusing all your attention and effort on that subject. You may begin with your textbook and prepare chapter by chapter and complete all the exercises and then move to sample papers to improve your score. All your worries and tension will be miles away.
- Taking a break is very calming. Try not to read an entire chapter in a single sitting. Never undermine the value of regular breaks. You’ll feel more rejuvenated and productive as a result. Taking a 15-minute break every two hours is acceptable. It would reduce stress. Use this time to unwind by doing some meditation, strolling outside or going for a brisk walk, or indulging in some of your favourite snacks would work wonders for you. Every time you complete your target, reward yourself.
- During the board exams, effective time management is essential. It’s not a great idea to relax and hang out with friends during exams. Currently, the board exams are a one-time life-changing event. Simply exercise caution and try to make judicious use of time. Don’t devote your entire study period to one subject. It can be quite monotonous and boring. Ensure an adequate amount of time for each subject. What matters ultimately is the percentage. Your overall result will be based on the marks of all subjects, so make sure you prepare well ahead of the exams.
- Finally, revision is necessary during preparation.. . Reading anything just once or twice won’t be enough To remember something for a very long time, we need to stay in touch and revise regularly. Therefore, revise each chapter once you’ve finished it at least once a week. Remember your preparation is incomplete if you haven’t gone through the past years’ question papers and sample papers!
Extramarks believes in incorporating the best learning experiences through its own repository. To enjoy the maximum benefit of these resources, students just need to register themselves at Extramarks’ official website and stay ahead of the competition.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What credentials will be needed in 2021 to view the UP Board Class 10 results?
Students will require their roll number in order to verify their UP Board Class 10 results.
2. What advantages do UP Board Class 10 sample papers offer?
Students can manage their time in the real exam scenario by regularly practising with the UP Board 10th Model Paper 2022. Additionally, these sample exams will help you to know about the format, marks distribution and style of the exam’s questions to help you get excellent results.