UP Board Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 Social Science 2019
UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 Social Science 2019
Extramarks believes that the more effort you put in, the better your exam results will be. To help you get comfortable with the format of the question papers, we’ve provided the Social Science Class 10 Previous Year Paper from the 2019 Uttar Pradesh Board (UPMSP) below. Class 10 Social Science exam questions from the Uttar Pradesh Board are helpful for a variety of reasons. Time management is one of the main aspects covered in these papers. Many students may still have problems answering questions even after having understood the topic well.
Therefore students should try to complete a sample of the Social Science Class 10 exam papers to get an idea of the paper’s format. Students who have trouble finishing their papers on time are advised to start solving these papers as soon as they have completed their syllabus in order to practise answer writing skills to stay ahead of the competition. Extramarks in-house experts prepare the questions from the Uttar Pradesh Board’s Class 10 Social Science exam. They have also created a number of mock exams which are easily accessible and students can use them to revise and foolproof their preparation to pass the exam with flying colours.
For students gearing up for their forthcoming board exams, the UP Board Class 10th Social Science previous year question paper from 2019 is an essential study tool. The Social Science exam questions for 2019 give a general idea of the question paper pattern and mark distribution. . The format devised by the board was used to write these exam questions. Students can assess their performance and preparation level by solving questions from the exam from the previous year.
Besides the official website of UPMSP, the UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 Social Science 2019 is also available on the Extramarks’ website. Besides the syllabus, the Extramarks’ website also offers UPMSP Sample Question Paper, UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper, UPMSP Syllabus and many other study tools.
Link to access UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 Social Science 2019
Students should be familiar with their previous year’s papers to score well in the exams. These papers, created in tune with the curriculum, contain the main concepts from each chapter. By comparing their past year’s papers, students will get to know where they lack and what topics to focus on to get excellent scores. . Extramarks provide a link to the 2019 UP Board exam questions to help the students prepare thoroughly ahead of the exams along with the solutions so that students don’t need to look elsewhere to supplement their preparation and get the best results. .
The 2019 exam syllabus and the current syllabus may differ somewhat in a few aspects. . It wasn’t the same as before because the syllabus was reduced by 30% post covid -19.
- UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 Social Science 2019
Benefits of solving UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 Social Science 2019
With practice, everything we do becomes a lot better. It also applies to academic studies. The advantages of passing the exam by studying the question papers from the previous year are:
- By completing the Social Science question paper from the previous year, 2019, you may get a sense of the questions that are asked, the format that the question paper follows, and the time management required to pass the exam within the allotted time.
- It helps the mind produce original ideas in a specified length of time. When we take a quick look at the exam questions, we waste time overthinking and worry a lot. By working through the sample question papers from the previous year, we train our mind to remain calm during exams and learn to handle the question paper with ease.
- The only way to achieve good writing and reading abilities required for the Social Science exam is through practice. If you practise more than you otherwise would, you’ll be able to master every topic and question in the exam more quickly than you otherwise would. Additionally, you’ll be able to solve the questions quickly and precisely within no time.
- By completing the actual exam paper, you will get to know how prepared you are for the Social Science Board exam. Then, you’ll focus more on the topics which need more attention and even get an idea of important questions expected during the board exams.
Tips to attempt UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 10 Social Science 2019
These wise words of advice come from some of the best students. It should make you feel more at ease and help you in your exam preparation:
- You can conquer exam anxiety if you can conquer your exam phobia. Face your fears and take charge of the situation. . You’ll be terrified initially. However, you need to take into account the ground realities and start from scratch. Start giving that subject or topic more focus and begin with your textbook and prepare chapter by chapter and complete all the exercises and then move to sample papers to improve your score. All your worries and tension will be miles away.
- A break can be incredibly calming. Don’t try to finish a chapter in a single sitting. You must plan your timetable in such a way that you are able to cover your syllabus within the stipulated time. You’ll feel more motivated as a result, and your efforts will be more successful. Taking a 15-minute break every two-hour study session is acceptable. There would be no stress. Using this time to unwind by doing some meditation, strolling outside, or indulging in some of your favourite snacks would work wonders for you. Every time you complete your target, reward yourself.
- Time management skills are essential in every way. It’s not a good idea to relax and go out with friends during exams. The board exams are a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Just be careful before hanging out with friends or going on a tour. . Don’t limit your study time to just one subject. Allocate adequate time to each subject. Your overall result will be based on the percentage of all subjects, so make sure you prepare well ahead of the exams. .
- Finally, revision is essential while preparing for exams. Unquestionably, revision is needed. Reading anything just once or twice won’t be enough so you need to revise again and again until it’s ingrained in your mind. We must maintain contact with something to recall it for a long time. Therefore, revise each chapter at least once weekly after you’ve finished reading it. Remember your preparation is incomplete if you haven’t gone through the past years’ question papers and sample papers!
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How many revision leaves are given between the two UP board Class 10 exams?
The UP Board offers study breaks in between exams.
2. Where can I find the online UP board Class 10 syllabus?
Students of Class 10 UP board may access the current syllabus from upmsp.edu.in.